Review of DogsNow

Tel: 1465489208
webmaster@equinenow.com

pamk31
8/18/17

DO NOT BUY A PUPPY FROM SUZIE!!!!!! Puppy died 3rd day from parvo and smelled horrible!!!!!!Meets you in mcdonalds and acts like she cares about the puppies she is selling....BE WARE DO NOT GET YOUR HEART BROKEN

lailab8
8/8/17

I recently purchased a beautiful teacup yorkie female from this breeder. I was very cautious because I read horrible things about her online but OMG she suzie bourdouvales is wonderful. So helpful. She loves and worries about her puppies she literally called me every 4 hours the first 2 days asking about the puppy. I took the puppy to my vet and she is 100% healthy. I could tell that my puppy had the best of life for the 9 weeks she was with suzie the breeder. I am so happy with my new baby and I recommend this breeder to anyone that is interested in buying a puppy. Her name is suzie bourdouvales her number is 908 315 6081. Please do not judge her on what you read on line as it is so not true. I work at overlook hospital as a head nurse I checked out all the paperwork asked so many questions even before meeting her everything checked out to be true and she is 100% honest.

ajj19
8/5/17

I bought a sick puppy from Suzie Bourdouvales as well, unfortunately he died 9 days later from Parvo-virus. The Vaccination paperwork Suzie gave us saying the puppy had been vaccinated was falsified and altered by Suzie. We took the paperwork to the vet and the doctor confirmed the records we had was not what he had on file, he didn't even have any records of puppies being born on the date the record we were given by Suzie showed. We spent over $2000 in vet bills and our fur-baby unfortunately didn't make it. Suzie, didn't reply to any calls and could have cared less when we told her the dog had died. She says she's a registered breeder, NJ state law states breeders are supposed to give you records upon purchase, unfortunately we didn't find this out until after the fact. We also found out Suzie is actually BANNED from breeding in the state of NJ and owes over $30k in restitution for all the sick puppies she sold to people and have gone after her. Do a search on her name you'll see she has criminal record. Save your money, time and energy and invest in either adopting or if you're going to buy do ALOT of investigation on your breeders and under the NJ state Pet law, you'll learn about the paperwork NJ state law requires ALL registered breeders to provide upon purchasing a dog.

livel2
7/25/17

Suzie bourdouvales 908 315 6081 Plainfield nj
Terrible-she is not a breeder, do not know where she keeps getting puppies to sell, but she is not a "small in home breeder". She is a liar, doesn't return calls and lies about the puppies

patriciab199
7/13/17

We purchased a beautiful little white, tan and liver color Shih Tzu from Suzie Bourdouvales in Plainfield, New Jersey in May 26, 2017. Ms. Bourdovales was very accommodating. We got lost on our way to pick the puppy up and called her to let her know where we were and she came to find us. The puppy looked so cute and was clean and smelled good. We named our puppy Suzie Q. She is the most adorable and active little girl. Her favorite activities are playing with her toys, untying my husband's orange shoelaces on his sneakers and eating. She is now over eleven pounds. She thinks she is the boss of our thirteen year white Lhasa Apso. She takes his leash in her mouth and leads him around. Our vet said she is in perfect health. She has scheduled vet visits as well as visits to the groomer. Friends who see little Suzie Q outside on her walks with my husband consider her to be a gift from God. We could not be happier and we are very appreciative and grateful to Suzie B

jenb69
7/8/17

I shopped around for months because pitching my teacup yorkie. Suzie bourdouvales was so helpful. She was wonderful throughout the whole purchase and after the purchase ordeal. I end up buying two teacup boys. Took both to the vet, vet took poop samples and the puppies are healthy. They are doing well on pee wee pads. I am so happy. Thank you suzi for raising wonderful puppues

janes225
7/5/17

I bought a dog from Suzie in Plainfield, NJ (908) 315-6081. she met me at a MCD. my heart went out to the poor dog because it looked like they werent taken care of AT ALL... never bathed in their lives, never fed dog food. NEVER LOVED OR PETTED. I took him to the vet and he had 3 different worms in his stomach. THE LADY IS DIRTY AND SELLING SICK DOGS.... SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL FOR FRAUD.... the records she gives you with the dog ARE FAKE.... DOGS HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A VET... EVER!!!!!

theresak26
6/29/17

I was looking for a puppy after losing my 13 year old Corgi. We got robbed my an internet fraud, should have known better. We ignored the warning signs because we were grieving. DO NOT use internet sites to look for puppies unless you can do an in-person exchange.

krissyh3
6/2/17

A woman named sydney is advertising Shiba Inus using pictures from my moms website. These are my mom's puppies, not Sydney's! No way to report fraud, or contact the website to let them know. Poor customer service!

kiethm9
5/6/17

stay clear of a lady names Suzie from Plainfield, NJ. Her phone number, which is literally all you will get from her is (908) 315-6081. She made us meet her @ a McDonalds parking lot to make the transaction for 2 $#*!zhu's. She only accepted cash and gave us some bull$#*! story why she doesn't let people come to her home. We were nuts to actually leave with the 2 puppies, but we felt they needed to be saved from the actual "breeder". Needless to say that both dogs had health issues, and we are now over $1,000.00 in vet bills. She had fake paperwork also. She claims to breed $#*!zhu's & Yorkies by the way. Hope the next family won't get bamboozled by this con woman......

sandrar91
1/13/17

I PURCHASED A TEACUP MALTESE FROM A LADY NAMED NANCY GALLAGER. THIS WAS THRU THIS SITE, PUPPY WAS FOR GRANDAUGHTER AND I. WE HAD LOSS OUR MINI PIN , GOD TOOK HER HOME AND WE BOTH ARE STILL MOURNING THIS TRAGITY. I STILL CRY, SORRY I AM CRYING NOW TRYING TO WRITE THIS.I KNOW THAT NO DOG WILL EVER REPLACE TINY. WELL BACK TO THIS COMPANY,THE OWNER TEXED ME ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT ME MY HOME ETC. SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WOULD BE $300 FOR PUPPY AND $150 TO FLY HER TO ME. AND I WOULD GET HER BEFORE CHRISTMAS. WELL NO PUPPY, NO MONEY BACK. TRIED TO CONTACT COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY WILL NOT ANSWER ME. YOU NEED TO FILE CHARGES AGAINST THE COMPANY AND SELLER!! I HAVE AND I AM GOING TO TAKE IT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT.AS FAR IS THE RATING YOU ARE WAY BELOW 00000000

paulab56
12/28/16

Texted and spoke to this scammer cell#1(202)670-3041. Sent pics and a video that can be Googled that was posted/dated in 2013. The video can be found on YouTube under Cute Blue French Bulldog Puppy. Scammer telling stories about his mum dying and wanting the puppy to go to a Christian home! He says he works in Washington DC, staying in Maryland, the Dogsnow post list Franklin Lakes, No. This guy is pure evil!!!! Don't send him your hard earned money! DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

latriceg1
12/11/16

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PUPPIES FROM SUZIE 908-315-6081! ALL HER PUPPIES ARE SICK AND IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION. HER LATEST VICTIM WAS SOLD A DOG WITH PARVO!!

colleenb35
11/17/16

Maltese puppies for sale in brentwood wood nc . Ended up being a guy named Emanuel petit in Pennsylvania. I asked for a pic of his ID I got a phot shopped one which I found on google. Don't seND anyone money unless it's on paypal where your safe. Always go with your gut!

lindaj99
10/28/16

Horrible!!! This site is crawling with scams. I was very interested in a puppy that ended up being a scam. I researched the email the supposed owner was contacting me from and it popped up in multiple places. I looked up how to not be scammed and was very surprised to find every question the advisors said I should ask when asked caused the person to not respond to me. So I went and found there were the same pictures of the same dogs in supposed different locations. And boy do the scammers keep their mask up well with a good story. I sent a message to Dogs Now saying it was high on the list of priority and it's reporting multiple scams and 2 days later they still have not responded. Do not use this site unless you want to pay money for a dog you'll never get!!!! Don't be fooled. Especially when the site takes their sweet time about getting back to you on something so urgent!!!!! I would proudly give them zero stars for ratings.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site unless you want to have your money, and identity stolen from you and your family.

marilynj9
6/18/16

These people are free to call us a scammer with no cause and certainly no proof,,,which they dont seem to care about proof or resolvement of an issue.I couldnt get them to give us a fair shake,,,,,and said how do you get good animals and breeders on this sight if you dont have any idea who you are talking to or dealing with???,,,,,,or what is your price to stay on the sight???,,,these people are nasty to deal with and you are guilty instantly which tells me they are covering for something else,,,,,cause I know I am legitimate,,,,! think they are letting fellow breeders cut off their competition,,,,oldest scam in the book!
No use with these people,,

williamk91
6/2/16

Adorable, lovable, and playful little fluffballs! These registered Pomeranian puppies are family raised with TLC and socialized. Vet-checked and up to date with their shots and dewormed. Come with Health Guarantees and Health Records.

heathera31
3/16/16

Glad I read these reviews before sending any money. I received the same email template many have mentioned in the reviews.
Scam template I received: http://uship.pissedconsumer.com/puppy-scam-20150717667809.html
dogsnow post: http://www.dogsnow.com/dog-ad-o4171494703

vanessas40
3/13/16

I have been looking for a Welsh Pembrooke Corgi puppy for about a month and my first search I found one they said was located in Colorado and the person was in the military and needed to find home for 2 puppies (1 female and 1 male) and I told them I wanted the male but had to wait until I got paid and the lady decided she would hold it for me and I had a suspicious feeling about it and decided not to proceed. I started looking for local people for puppies and all three in the Washington DC and Virginia area. As soon as I said I was in the area and wanted to see the puppies before I purchased it 2 of the people never responded and the one that did gave a sob story about his daughter passing away and the puppies being hers and he wanted to sell them for $300 each and he said he was located approximately 40 miles from me I asked when I could see them and he changed his story saying he was relocating to Texas as of tomorrow and if I wanted he could ship them from Texas at a later date. I explained I want to see the puppies before I buy them and that was the end of our communication. Buyer's beware!!!! Don't go on this site unless you want to be ripped off

grahamd21
3/10/16

SCAM is bigger than just one person. I was informed of another transaction who was smart and called me. Columbus GA TO ATLANTA is a short drive to pick up a pet. They would not allow pick !!! HOW do you fly it only two hours away for the cost. Name used this time is TOM FLARE. SAME ADDRESS AS SCAM PARTNER MICHAEL TROUG AND WIFE BERYL. ADDRESS (work) they are using is 3106 EARLY ST. NW. ATLANTA GA. 30301. Both used same photos of puppies. Secondly SCAM French bulldog puppies were used. (Will send anyone photos of both) OH. SHIPPING FACT; 608-492-2895. They wanted $1850.00 from me for shipping containers????? Said my puppies were in New Mexico also said they were Government shipping agency (IS THAT ILLEGAL? ). Wouldn't give name of company and l was STUPID ENOUGH to want them l would of payed the extra $450 they wanted from me if it was upon delivery not MoneyGram like they wanted. Actually this site maybe not fully be at FAULT BUT they really need to check there Clients. THERE FAVORITE SAYING IS PLEASE TRUST US DONT. CAN FOWARD there words upon request. I really took to that puppy buy the photo reminded me of my first God bless her.

jamiev7
12/18/15

We came across an ad for a pug puppy for sale in Metairie, LA. This person only text messages (RED FLAG). We asked where he was from...Ohio (RED FLAG); however he offered shipping through www.pet-express.com. Pet expressed seemed legit, they have a website...right?!?! He asked for our email to email us some pics and videos of the puppies. We fell in love with one right away and were very excited. He said her name was LULU.

Then, he asked when we wanted her and guaranteed to have her to us in just a few days. His email address was Jason.thunder3@gmail.com.

Next,he asked me to wire him Money from Walmart to Giano Marchigano in Youngstown Ohio. Once the payment was complete, I was to send him the 9 digit receipt. He had all the paperwork complete, but wouldn't send me a copy. (RED FLAG)

I asked...how will we be guaranteed receipt of LuLu if we sent the money first?

He replied, " When you pay and I do all the flight boarding paperwork, I I will have access to full verification codes so you can check status and movements." (RED FLAG)

At this point he became very pushy and kept restating that the demand was high and that I needed to hurry and secure her. (RED FLAG).

****I then began researching his the names Jason Thunder and Giano Marhigano in Youngstown, Ohio. They do NOT exist. Then, I researched the reviews for dogsnow.com. Most of the reviews stated the site was FRAUD"!

So, I asked him how old the puppy was. He stated 4 weeks old (RED FLAG). I'm not a vet, but I thought puppies couldn't be sold until 6-8 weeks old.

So, I asked, "What do I feed such a precious baby?" There was a long silence......then he responded that he would send all the instructions with the dog. (RED FLAG)

I then told him we wanted to prepare for her and insisted on knowing what to feed her. Long silence again.....then he responded,"Royal Canin...you can get them groceries easily." (RED FLAG)

I asked him to provide me with proof that he was a legit dog breeder. Papers? Reviews? Past clients??

He stated that he would send me a video of them playing with the dog calling my name. (RED FLAG).
He badgered my a couple more times to send payment and called me rude for not responding. When I did respond to let him know that he did not provide me with proof and that I thought he was fraud, he called me "a psychopathic person, and that the puppy would suffer in my care."

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! I am choosing not to use this site. Its a shame the legit breeders have to suffer.

Do your research before finding a family pet!
Do NOT send money to some one before receiving the goods.
Look for clues of fraud & trust your instinct.

andrewf56
12/13/15

I sent out request to maybe 5 people. All scams. They said the dogs were akc registwred, I even got one to send me the akc papers, they were blank documents that you put the puppy info into bUT they blurred the document so you could barely read it. I told them it was blank, they said no, I sent the same document unblurred with circles showing no info was entered. This site should be getting shut down soon.

angelicab5
12/8/15

I found three puppies that I followed up on. All three of them were scams. That was a waste of my time and hurt my kids who were excited to see pictures of the new puppy they'd be getting for Christmas. All three of them had sad stories and needed to courier the dog to me with cash up front. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM.

moniquek2
11/16/15

DogsNow website is total SCAM!!! They email you sob stories to make you feel upset, then they ask about you...so I was emailing this guy name Peter with a North Carolina area code but stated he he now lives in North Dakota, he listed North Carolina because he was trying to get rid of the puppies quicker. He then gave me such a sob story about how he was in the military and was in a bad accident and how he just wanted his puppies in a loving home, so we emailed back and forth for a couple of days and I even spoke with him on the phone, couldn't understand him, he did not speak good English!! so the day comes where he was going to send the puppy to a delivery carrier and I asked him the carrier name and he gives me this link

DO NOT TRUST this site TOTAL SCAM! Yolasite is a site where one can create their own site for free. So I emailed him back and asked him for another picture of the puppy and asked him to write a sheet of paper today's date and he totally went off on me staring he's already dropped the puppy off and I do not trust him so I knew then that it was definitely a SCAM!!

Not to mention an hour later my boyfriend found the same Puppy on a different website in GA area with the same number as Peter. So BE CAREFUL! He didn't get me so I'm helping you! :)

davids405
11/13/15

Don't waste your time on this site. Reached out to several sellers of dogs. They all want to ship you a dog after you send them money. They advertise that they are in one place but then tell you the dogs are somewhere else or they just moved or some other lame story. A lot of them seem to not be able to use proper English. That's not to say that there aren't people that English may be a second language but really. They will list multiple listings with the same dog or dogs that are not even theirs. THIS SITE UNFORTUNATELY IS A TOTAL SCAM. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Helpful answer

anyone asking for a wire payment or is asking for you to send money right away it is a scam

By CHRISTINA M. on 9/11/13

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the DogsNow staff and other customers.

DogsNow?