US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

tiffanym48
4/20/16

Misleading crap!
My mother who is an elder called asking if I could get this for her since she has Diabetes and not a lot of money. I was thrilled that she wanted to do something so proactive so for $20.00 this sounded like a very reasonable request. What they don't tell you on the site until they get your credit card information is that the $20.00 only gets you a download version (great for some but not as a gift for someone who does not read from a computer). Even worse, there is a link that asks if you would like to take advantage of even more information (it seemed like clicking yes would not add much to the total) but once I got the receipt they had charged me $125 for nothing tangible. This is really disgusting considering that their target audience (note that Leave it to Beaver is their spokesperson) are older people who are easy to take advantage of. I called them immediately demanding a refund as I hope everyone else does knowing how horrible this company's business practices are!

joannef10
2/21/16

i ordered the diabetes solution kit a month ago (ebook) but have not received it yet. also got a message from Joe saying he sent me a PDF but I did not get that either.. how do I find out what happened to my order?

joanne foster@charter.net

deannei
8/22/15

If you quit rambling on and on and on and on. I might actually listen to it. Get right to the chase man. Your losing alot of customers.

darylp5
11/18/14

utterly stupid. If there is a issue get to the point.

If this is true we would here tons on people who successfully did this. Even people posting on this review site, not one of them say they are cured or doing better. All they say is good information.

most of the stuff is common sense.

rogers93
11/18/14

What impresses me about Barton Publishing Natural Home Remedies is its philosophical approach to solving various health problems. The overall message of the book is truly wonderful and inspiring for anyone.

johnz18
11/14/14

Total waste of time. Drags on forever with no accurate information.

johng87
10/29/14

I found Diabetes Barton Review is very helpfull this book is good source of dietary information.

robertl53
10/26/14

Thank you so much for all of your help and thank you very much for excellent service!

kokos
9/16/14

I am not here to promote anything or advertise anything. this is simply my story. I am 5,5" 230 lbs 7 years ago I suddenly started going to the restroom several times in an hour. My wife suggested for me to go to the health clinic a blood check. 520 was my sugar level. I was told to go to the doctor immediately but I refused. Small town doctor is very friendly with the pharmacy companies in my town. I found the the diabetes reversal followed it for 6 month. Dropped my sugar level to very normal and I could eat whatever I want and it would still show normal. Stopped testing my self. I also lost 40 lbs. Today I am back because I lost the document and need it because I got careless with my self again.

smartywittyp
9/11/14

9/15 ~~I have UPDATED this review in the tips for others below! ~~
I found this after trying to find the website where I got the Diabetes Reversed report so I can buy the acid reflux for myself. But when I saw one of the reviews saying that it doesn't work I had to comment.

I purchased this for my mom because she was recently diagnosed with Type2 Diabetes. and despite adding some exercise and light diet changes her numbers kept climbing up. Doctor was always ready for the RX in hand. Finally, I started doing research and figured I'd give this a try.

I have to say that this ebook contains well researched information that I was able to match with some of my research. I can tell you this much: If you think this is going to be a magic "pill" or trick without changing your life style you are in for a rude awakening. Yes, genes play a role, but if you aren't willing (like I sat down and told mom) to make drastic changes you will stay where you are.

We went through the book and I even adapted some of the recommendations as I fear it can be hereditary. Her A1C went down from 7 something to under 5.7. Was it easy? Of course not. Is it possible? Of course. Her Dr. couldn't believe it and neither half the family. The report in itself is a gem, we are now getting the HBP for grandma and AR for me.

My thing is that I don't like reading too much,so the video work me. Investing in my mom's life was worth every minute of it.

Tip for consumers: ; I decided to come back and update my review for those of you wondering if it is real or not.
The website has now changed since then (for the better look and feel :) but it is the same concept and founder. www.healyounaturally.com is where I found the Diabetes report. All I did was a search for Diabetes.

cd37
1/26/14

My wife bought the book, followed the advice and nearly died from a diabetic coma, it's basically a scam.

calebb27
9/4/13

I am so pleased with their services. Diabetes Reversed website is revolutionary to Diabetes Solution

jaysonp3
8/27/13

This store is good for Diabetes sufferers. Let me tell you, The Diabetes Solution Kit is really beneficial for Diabetes sufferers

dennism57
7/26/13

Very satisfied with the Barton Publishing Natural Health Reports, Im more happy with my purchase, everything was like you say in your webpage.

robertsz
7/24/13

The Diabetes Solution Kit is beneficial when you constantly do this programs. I am working person and hardly have time for doing all these programs, I use it once in a day and it's seems like to be very beneficial to my diabetec body.

jackc50
7/11/13

I've bought an Acid reflux solution kit Joe Barton from Diabetes Reversed. The delivery was pretty fast, Great customer service. It is better to shop any health product compare to other website.

jerryh33
7/9/13

If you truly want to cure your diabetes you sould use The Diabetes Solution Kit form Barton Publishing, I ordered Diabetes Solution Kit for my mom she reduce her blood sugar level in just 3 weeks.

glena12
5/27/13

The Barton Publishing Natural Health Reports arrived quickly and is a great addition to my collection of books. I found the information very good. I think it will really help my dad's reflux.

frankr23
5/9/13

Using the natural back pain kit has no side effects and the reveals astonishing 'secret' cause of my back pain and sciatica. It impart natural both change and relief….

jeremya11
4/26/13

Having high blood pressure always made me nervous about my long term health. After being on so many prescribed drugs for so long, finding the natural remedy was so rewarding.

jamesj42
4/24/13

With the help of Reflux Remedy Report I really found out which natural remedies lined up with what my body needed. It’s just not getting solution it’s getting a whole lifestyle change. I was so tired of expensive drugs and painful side effects. I am so thankful for Barton Publishing.

sangw5
3/19/13

The information in Barton publishing acid reflux review is very informative and I appreciated the details that were given. I am very happy with this purchase.

gusc17
3/15/13

This acid reflux solution kit Joe Barton is a must use' for anyone who is willing to take charge of their acid reflux disease.

marcuss29
3/11/13

Barton Publishing Natural Health Reports tells you how and why you suffering from diabetes. Easy reading with a great introduction to guide you easily through the chapters. Everyone should read this.

evanem
2/27/13

I believe Barton Publishing Natural Health Reports is one of the most valuable books out there for people struggling with Diabetes. This is just a great book - I tell all my friends to read it.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DiabetesReversed staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question