US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jeane322
2/16/17

Sizes ordered were plus 2x and 3x, what i received was a large, workmanship was horrible. Threw them in the trash. They charged shipping when it was supposed to be free

marier45
2/13/17

The shirts I ordered were so small, they were sizes off from normal. I would never order from this site again. PLUS it took FOREVER to get my purchase. Returning anything is a nightmare so I just chocked it up to a lesson learned.

sharonp87
2/11/17

I ordered from RoseGal and have been waiting forever for my two shirts I ordered. It is supposedly coming from China (on a slow boat, I think) and I checked - or TRIED - to check the order status and it made no sense and didn't give me any satisfaction of where the heck my order is. I am hoping when (if) I DO get the order that the shirts are better than the service! I will never order from them again. AFTER I ordered, I saw all of the HORRIBLE reviews. Next time I will read reviews FIRST! By the way, when you have to give them a Star rating, I wanted to give NO stars, but you have to give them at least one.

edithj12
2/9/17

I say don't order anything from these people.>.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

jillc48
1/3/17

I ordered MANY items (from Rosegal--I guess there are multiple names) before Christmas. I knew some would not make it in time, and that was fine. The most important ones did make it in time. They almost all came from China with sketchy packaging. Only one item was delivered damaged--an inexpensive pineapple keychain that my husband glued together. No biggie. The items came in multiple shipments, which was fine by me.

I was very satisfied with the prices. The quality was adequate. Some of the items such as a cute cat seat cushion and glow lights were MUCH less expensive and from what I can tell, identical. I will definitely order again next year, only I will leave more time for shipping.

erenah
12/5/16

i ordered something not to sure what wxactly i copy and paste the numbers i found on my email onmy ip and tihis came up its bee 4 weeks now and still no signs of my cloths please help !

jom92
10/8/16

Despite all the negative reviews on this site I am happy with my purchases from Rosegal. Both a dress and blouse I ordered were a perfect fit, and quite well made. Found that the fabric in both cases was of good quality, and the construction better than any clothing bought in a so-called 'discount' dept. store. For the price, I can't fault it.

maryp111
1/28/16

I made the mistake of ordering from this or these companies seems they go by quite a few names. It was crappy quality wrong size half of it wasn't even what I ordered. Then to top it off I started getting threatening phone calls telling me that my state police would be on my door step and have a happy day. Because I was disputing the payment through pay pal. I will definitely be more careful shopping on line. I don't do it much but this has about cured me. They go by IVAN, Davismicro, Deals Machine this is just a few that I found

ellenw20
1/1/16

Better business bureau is coming to get u shameless, fradulant bastards!!!

jessiet15
11/23/15

Rosegal is where I ordered from. I feel like a big dummy. I read the Facebook reviews after I placed my order. I should have known better. The quality of the one of the two sweaters that I ordered (that actually arrived) was deplorable. I am having my credit card dispute this if at all possible. If you search the the phone number that came on my credit card bill connected to Davismicro the first links are to fraudulent and mystery Paypal charges. Does anyone know how to effectively turn this in to the better business bureau? BUYER BEWARE! :/

sarahs203
11/22/15

I have been waiting for my hoodie for at least 3 weeks, wil I get it...., can I ask for a refund this sounds like a dodgy company

gabriellek3
11/9/15

Looks nothing like pictures projected on web page. Just junk that I immediately threw in the bin. Agree with previous reviewer, if there were a minus rating that is what I would have selected

erine4
10/14/15

A complete and utter waste of money. Very cheap clothing that looks nothing like the pictures. Rose Wholesalde/DavisMicro should be sued for false advertising!

carolw55
10/5/15

Bought 4 dresses from RoseGal a site which sells vintage clothing. I saw the ad on Facebook and I became of one many victims.

Unlike many people, I did receive my order.

The quality was awful -- paper thin dresses which were sewn together by people who don't know how to sew.

I had taken the time to measure myself before ordering and I used their sizing chart to be sure I ordered the right size (in my case M - XL). Not one of the dresses fit.

1 dress was so small I could only get one arm in (that was a XL)
1 dress was so small I could get both arms in but couldn't get it over my chest (that was a M)
1 dress was so small ill-fitting it would have fit if I had stuffed 2 melons in the chest area but even then I couldn't get the zipper up over my rib cage (that was a XL)
The last dress was like a nightie except it clung in all the wrong places (that was a L)

I took to Facebook and started posting comments to warn others about the company. It took a while but I eventually got a request to send them a PM.

They don't actually read what you tell them though... got a stock answer about the products taking a while to ship because they are sent surface post from China.

I've been going back and forth with them now since Sept 26th. I finally got a Return Authorization form and address but the form asks for a RMA number and I didn't get one.

It's been a LOT of work -- constant posting on social media, daily PMs and now threats to issue a chargeback. Save yourself the aggravation and stay far away from any brand associated with MicroDavis.

joys34
9/25/15

I think this is a company called Rose and several other names sammy dress is another one. Their pop up ads show up on facebook all the time. They have terrible crap!! Please don't be fooled like I was. The clothes all stink so bad!!!! and they are terrible quality and fit. You can't review them becaue you keep getting a message that says you can't review the product unless you order. What???? Some of the things were not even what I ordered. Beware!!!

marybethr
8/10/15

Received the bill on my visa, but never got a packing list with my order. 2 shirts are extremely cheap quality, too small and there is no return address that I can ship back to (unless I bring it to a Chinese translator). Do NOT order from Dress Lilly. Never received a confirmation when I tried to place the order, so I didn't even think it went through until I received the package and got the bill.

wendyp20
5/19/15

I have been getting the run around from DressLily for an order I placed in January. Only received partial shipment and was not packaged acceptably wrinkles will not come out. Claim they shipped another item 3 months still have not received. Two items were cancelled and was told refund was mailed, no refund has been received. I told them 2 months ago I wanted a refund and am still waiting. This is definitely not good business.

I have since looked at other people reviews and most have had the same luck or lack of luck as me. Most of the pruchases were made from ads on FACEBOOK. People talk.
You should be required to pull your ads from FB.

My order is LL1501141213039031 and my ticket number is T53363577478, about 5 of them.

When can I expect my full refund of $41.64.

rebeccap28
3/18/15

i have messaged this thing many times and recieved absoloutly no reply i am being ignored when my bank account is showing this company which i have never heard of or seen has taken a substantial amount of money from my bank account and i get no reply nothing this is disgusting behaviour

danicad1
3/9/15

I ordered from dresslily paid $20 extra for fast shipping. My package came a month late and damaged. The problem is I'm in the United States and dresslily is in China. Order was placed in October. Finally got my refund in February. Never place orders from Facebook ads. They gave me a hard time about getting a refund and late responding to emails

pc48
2/11/15

Don't buy anything from them! I placed an order online thru the websites Dress Lilly for clothing. They took a long time for it to ship out (don't believe the statement that they ship within 3 days after you place your order). I received part of my order after 6 weeks and part never got it. Finally after more than 4 months from when I've placed my order I got my refund.

samanthap20
1/22/15

I ordered a micro SD card before Xmas and haven't received it, having read the other reviews, please could u forward my memory card or refund me? I am not happy about this! My name is Samantha Parsons, email samparsons1974@hotmail.co.uk Please advise

ashleyw42
12/19/14

All of these reviews are so true. After recieving a paypal refund I did research and realized it was from a clothing website that barely had anything in stock! Took months to get the items even when I paid for rush delivery. The products you get are cheap but are made cheap.

theresah10
11/26/14

Wish I had read these reviews first!!
I placed a clothes order on 9th November 14 $278 it's 27th November 14 now and no delivery yet and no response to my enquires...
Theresa Cowra NSW

nicoled22
11/25/14

This peice of *+@- doesn't deserve ANY stars. They own multiple sites (clothing, electronics) selling for very cheap and are just scamming people to get money. I placed an oder on one of these sites and thank goodness that after I saw that my order was still processing after being paid for several weeks, I decided to research them. You are very lucky to receive ANY of what you've ordered and if you do it's total crap! Thank goodness I have a decent bank for I will be getting a refund. Also a thanks to PayPal for helping get my money back too. I feel horrible for those who have spent an abundance of money because most won't ever see it again. Also, don't bother with customer service because I couldn't get ahold of anyone at all. They want you to leave a message on their help line, what kind of site does that!??!? If you see a transaction go through to DAVISMICRO's PayPal account at Globalgrow, IMMEDIATELY call your bank or PayPal to refund your money. These people don't deserve a sent for what they're doing.

To the owner and the workers at these sites: YOU ARE ALL SCUMBAGS.

andreab10
12/30/11

The products sold on this site are you get what you pay for. There are great stuff down to cheap. It all depends on waht you need. I did a lot of holiday shopping on their site and I got some excellent products at great prices. Everything came fast and in good working order. Nothing smashed to fit like other venders. I recommend them to friends and family all the time. Keep up the good work ahappydeal,com.

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DavisMicro staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question