Review of CougarLife

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

colinh48
4/28/17

i originally didnt buy the premium account, so id just look at the matches, send flirts and whatnot. now that i bought the premium account, its nothing but obviously fake women wanting to steal your credit card, or hot women who are real but wont respond to anything you say. $125 dollars wasted.

alexs421
4/24/17

Cougarlife was the first cougar dating site I've used (back in the days there was no Cougars69.com or any other reliable cougar dating site which was worth spending time on) and I have used it for quiet a long time so I know what I am talking about. It is a good cougar dating site, no doubt about it. Not sure if it is still the number one site in this niche but who cares?!

steveo53
4/18/17

First off... love the app. No faulting that at all. The site on the whole disappints a little as it's kind of seen as THE site for hooking up with milfs and cougars and its not exactly happened for me. Some nice chats, but nothing that I cant get on JustCougars.com which for me is a better all round site even if the mobile experience isnt quite as good. Bottom line is I want replies and want sex with milf, end of. Im not getting either of these on CL yet but if it happens ill be back to edit this review!

hosharf1
4/18/17

Seking female Åge 24 nybil 54 in my åñd ñear city free ralation shops one night friend havé now chillern Marita siģwation spurter religion çristaieñ

simonk40
4/9/17

I know some people feel scammed by Cougarlife because they haven't met anyone but really, ts not a scam and seriously one of the top cougar dating sites together with Cougars69. It ain't that easy to met someone because of the gender imbalance but with a lil patience it works. I gave it a try, browsed through the site and just waited to see what happens. Yeah, it is likely that youll receive fake messages and that not all of the members are real. But patience will help you find what youre looking for.

tommyh37
4/7/17

Ive always been a big fan of justcougars site but this one is making me think its time to start using a couple of cougar dating sites at the same time to double my chances. Makes sense I suppose and isnt exactly expensive so why not. I would recommend.

wilfredj2
4/6/17

I decided to do a profile.. I got some activity from a bunch of fake models and a few others.. so I decided to subscribe and get a membership then all the inquires just stop.. on the weekend it's little to no women online and there the same chics.. the yearly membership is average cost wise but you have to pay extra to send messages.. it's a horrible site 90% of the time I guarantee it's a total WASTE!!

paulo175
4/5/17

I thought i give the 3-day trial a try for a few euro's, couldnt hurt right? i didnt have high expectations but the entire site is full of fake profiles, not a single one responds back even if you respond right away on a wink or message. On top of that i got charged for a month right away so i didnt pay 4 euro but 25 aswell. Trying to cancel the whole bunch while i write this and that isnt the easiest thing to do either. Stay far away from this site, this $#*! should be criminal

tomm1243
3/28/17

I am a man in my 30s and ever since I can remember I prefer older women. No Grannies or anything like that but women in their 40s. Anyway, over a year or so used several sites including Cougarlife, Cougars69, Cougarhangout, Milfaholic and many, many more.

I had multiple contacts with real women on Cougarlife and Cougars69 but I was very frustrated with the other sites. Mostly fake profiles, almost impossible to meet anyone.

Even Cougarlife and Cougars69 are not perfect, I think they're still the only real sites out there.

markw284
3/22/17

IMHO this site could be better. Sure it gets a lot of good reviews n may be im going against the grain here but for me its still not as good as justcougars.com yet. Just my honest opinion. Dave fi Belfast

ds196
3/7/17

am rating as a cougar with free access. the men on here are beyond pathetic -- room temperature IQ at best. They sign up with more than one screen name and think that the women are as dumb as they are. It's not uncommon for them to morph into abusive tendencies very quickly. IRL? I love cubs. This site turned my stomach

Tip for consumers: avoid at all costs

richardb288
2/20/17

Super stoked about all the good cougar & milf websites out there. This one is pretty awesome and so is justcougars.com. I like the idea that I can put in a little effort on a couple of good sites during the week and then at the weekend I get my hookup reward lol! Have literally no freaking idea what I used to do to get action from older women, god bless the internet!! lol!

elianaw1
2/15/17

Joined the website in 2016 and met a handsome guy on cougar life. We had a romance for almost four months.
The site itself is easy to use. Many great guys but in fact it is hard to chose. As soon as you join you receive dozens of winks and messages. It can be annoying and you need to sort through a lot of profiles. Well, the good ones go into the pot, the bad ones go into your crop:) By the way, it is true what everyone says: Cougars69 is an adult hookup site with many frustrated women waiting to get laid and young guys looking for a quickie. Nothing wrong with that but if you want more than
a one-night-stand cougar life is the place to go.

fredn23
2/7/17

Cougar Life could be a lot worse I guess. A lot of things to like but compared to justcougars.com (the first cougar site I heard about and tried) its somewhat substandard. Maybe its just my area but im not getting on as well as I was the first couple of weeks. I know its best to use 2 or 3 sites at once but im not always in a position to do that (money wise) so I usually quit a site if it doesnt come through for me by the end of the 3rd month. Im well into month 2 now so time is running out for this one.

ravenc8
2/3/17

If you don't behave like a dork u can really meet older women using Cougarlife and it is a second to none cougar dating site. Cougars69 is also good but in my opinion it is a hookup site. If u are seeking a relationship use Cougarlife. I've used it several times and never had a reason to complain. Easy to use and many nice members.

paulf122
1/31/17

i signed up to see if i could hookup with a cougar just for fun. messages up to 50 women and no one replied back to me.

mickaelb14
1/23/17

I appreciate that my tastes are a bit specific and so im less likely to get laid fast on a cougar site than say a typical dating site but still ive been waiting a while now and nothings happening apart from a few dirty messages. Been hearing a lot about justcougars.com so think ill try that next and see if I have better luck over there.

tomc155
1/20/17

Let's be honest here from the start: Cougarlife is not an ideal site and sure has some issues! Unauthentic profiles all over but the key point is that you will find authentic profles as well. Just like Cougars69 this site is not perfect but as good as it gets.

marcell324
1/13/17

I've received over ten messages from different profiles and as soon as I upgraded my membership and responded I did not get a reply!?!?!

semh6
12/26/16

I am finding this site to be interesting, no doubt. Have I been laid yet? No, not exactly. But im finding the site similar to the other one I use (justcougars.com) and ive been lucky there a few times over the last six months, so im sure it will happen for me on CL soon. Ive found real women to talk to, horny older ladies just as the site promised so cant complain at that. But for me im having to search a bit far from my local area to be bothered actually arranging a meet up. My fault for living out in the sticks I suppose. The chats are keeping me going so far and are worth the money.

peterj127
12/22/16

I am a 34 year old guy who has been off & on cougarlife in the past and have met several cougars... With two of them I had some kind of serious affair. Same results on cougars69, which I am using in the recent past. I am not saying that women using cougar dating sites are more desperate but obviously a little more easy going. I've been using several hookup sites for years with absolutely NO results whatsoever but ever since I going after older women it works just fine. I am not sure how cougarlife developed ever since I stopped using it but back in the days it was awesome!

johnn1033
12/18/16

I have subscribed with 2 different names and created 2 different accounts and the funny thing I received messages from same people writing the same things just to push you to pay and once you pay you won't receive any messages and no one will reply to your messages.

bradc46
11/28/16

Been using cougarlife dating along with my long-term membership on the excellent justcougars.com and to be honest im having a freaking blast. Seriously, where else could I speak to single older chicks in a few clicks of the macbook or pushes of my smartphone? No of course im not getting laid every night but im getting the OPPORTUNITY and thats a lot more than i'd get elsewhere. It's easy and i'd seriously advise you folks to try a few sites at once for maximum effect. Leave some for me though!

woodrowp
11/22/16

Without any question this is the largest cougar site in the world. But Cougarlife has some drawbacks which made me use Cougars69 instead. First, I think it is expensive which makes it the biggest drawback in my opinion. Second, I am UK based and had the feeling that there are not enough members from here. But Cougarlife is an absolutely honest cougar site and it sure is an you can potentially do very well using it.

vg25
11/20/16

I have been an active member on this site for a while and I have yet to meet anyone. I think its the same as any other dating sites.
I would rather meet some guy in person at an event or something, Guys on here are only after one thing. Granted older women are more open sexually but we still like to be treated well and romanced.Plus cougar isn't akin to a sugar mama. Not all of us are here to pay your bills,
IDK if it is even worth it anymore tbh.

30 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CougarLife staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question