US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

tomc155
1/20/17

Let's be honest here from the start: Cougarlife is not an ideal site and sure has some issues! Unauthentic profiles all over but the key point is that you will find authentic profles as well. Just like Cougars69 this site is not perfect but as good as it gets.

marcell324
1/13/17

I've received over ten messages from different profiles and as soon as I upgraded my membership and responded I did not get a reply!?!?!

semh6
12/26/16

I am finding this site to be interesting, no doubt. Have I been laid yet? No, not exactly. But im finding the site similar to the other one I use (justcougars.com) and ive been lucky there a few times over the last six months, so im sure it will happen for me on CL soon. Ive found real women to talk to, horny older ladies just as the site promised so cant complain at that. But for me im having to search a bit far from my local area to be bothered actually arranging a meet up. My fault for living out in the sticks I suppose. The chats are keeping me going so far and are worth the money.

peterj127
12/22/16

I am a 34 year old guy who has been off & on cougarlife in the past and have met several cougars... With two of them I had some kind of serious affair. Same results on cougars69, which I am using in the recent past. I am not saying that women using cougar dating sites are more desperate but obviously a little more easy going. I've been using several hookup sites for years with absolutely NO results whatsoever but ever since I going after older women it works just fine. I am not sure how cougarlife developed ever since I stopped using it but back in the days it was awesome!

johnn1033
12/18/16

I have subscribed with 2 different names and created 2 different accounts and the funny thing I received messages from same people writing the same things just to push you to pay and once you pay you won't receive any messages and no one will reply to your messages.

bradc46
11/28/16

Been using cougarlife dating along with my long-term membership on the excellent justcougars.com and to be honest im having a freaking blast. Seriously, where else could I speak to single older chicks in a few clicks of the macbook or pushes of my smartphone? No of course im not getting laid every night but im getting the OPPORTUNITY and thats a lot more than i'd get elsewhere. It's easy and i'd seriously advise you folks to try a few sites at once for maximum effect. Leave some for me though!

woodrowp
11/22/16

Without any question this is the largest cougar site in the world. But Cougarlife has some drawbacks which made me use Cougars69 instead. First, I think it is expensive which makes it the biggest drawback in my opinion. Second, I am UK based and had the feeling that there are not enough members from here. But Cougarlife is an absolutely honest cougar site and it sure is an you can potentially do very well using it.

vg25
11/20/16

I have been an active member on this site for a while and I have yet to meet anyone. I think its the same as any other dating sites.
I would rather meet some guy in person at an event or something, Guys on here are only after one thing. Granted older women are more open sexually but we still like to be treated well and romanced.Plus cougar isn't akin to a sugar mama. Not all of us are here to pay your bills,
IDK if it is even worth it anymore tbh.

ladyv
11/13/16

As a 49 year old lady I would say I qualify as a card carrying cougar! I'm not a MILF (I've never had children so don't qualify for that one im afraid) but keep myself in good condition and have always prefered to find myself in the arms of younger men than the greying, flabby gentlemen of my generation or older (yuk!). I joined this site after finding it in through some google searches and it's really ideal for what im looking for. I use another one called justcougars.com too and let's just say that between those im never short of 'opportunities'! If you dont mind dealing with the occasional loud mouth or sifting through a tonne of messages every day, id recommend.

simonh74
11/8/16

I have been on this site on and off for 2 years .There are several things I don't like about those cougar sites but I don't think it is necessary to mention them. Read all the negative reviews and you will find plenty of guys complaining. And yes, I agree with some of them and understand their point. But dispite the fact that neither CougarLife nor Cougars69 are 'perfect' IMO they are still the only real sources to hookup with older women.

wilbertm26
11/6/16

Join and you get a lots of interest, pay and almost no one is alive anymore....?!

arthurk31
11/1/16

Cant really complain with this one. It's not as good as justcougars.com but then that seems to be one of a kind for me, cant believe how much luck ive had on it! But this site is still pretty good. It's not easy meeting women over 35 or 40 so even half decent sites like this are worth adding to the sources if youre to have any luck at all. 7/10 from me.

stevenb158
10/31/16

You'll be offered a trial that is EXTREMELY difficult to cancel. If you fail to do so, you'll be billed at the rate of $35 a month.
I haven't found a single contact of interest.
I would say that 99% of the people on the site are fakes.

DON'T DO IT...

alexw99
10/25/16

I've been using Cougar Life ever since I got divorced because my husband cheated on me with a younger woman. It was great for my self esteem to also date younger men and I do it for almost three years now. Cougar Life is a safe site which totally meets my demands. I even managed to convince my (girl)friends to create profiles too. Some of them are still active.

Me and my girls have been using other sites like Cougars69 too but it is true what everyone says: This site is just a place for people who want to have no strings attached fun. Nothing wrong with that and I have been using it for several one night stands but if you want some well behaved young gentleman who you can imagine to have a relationship with, Cougar Life is a nice site to use.

robertm418
10/18/16

I am loving this online dating jazz ha! Signed up to this one (cougarlife) and justcougars.com (excellent, by the way) a few weeks ago and my life has become a helluva lot easier! Had some very interesting chats with some older chicks (even a married one in her late forties...boom!) and it has made things far more fun for me ;-) You wouldnt think liking older girls would be a problem but it is not easy to get action with hot experienced women just by going out on a friday night so thank you internet, thank you modern dating trends, and most of all...thank you older women hahaha!!!!!!

adamd55
10/11/16

Cougarlife.com is an established and reputable age gap dating site. I'd not use it if you are just looking for casual encounters. For that purpose you can easily find women on Cougars69.com but if you are seeking a serious relationship with women in their 40s you can't go wrong using this site.

I would not really pay attention to the negative reviews. They are comprehensible sometimes but often those guys complain which used this site with wrong expectations.

Only CON I see are the credit based high costs. It gets quiet expensive but may be worth it.

Conclusion: Do not use if you just want to have a casual encounter. There are better sites for this purpose. But if you are looking for a serious relationship with an attractive woman in her 40s Cougarlife.com will give you what you are searching for

davea66
10/10/16

Made a basic profile and received bunch of messages which I couldn't read of course until I paid. Anyway, I responded to the messages I received and did not get a response from the women who wrote me....

barbarat63
10/9/16

Dishonest and disrespectful men who use women as sexual objects.

jackz18
10/3/16

Had the hots for older chicks since I watched Friends as a kid and been using milf sites for ages. This one isnt bad at all IMO and its cheeper than going to the pub where you cant really meet older wimen any way cos they dont really go out drinking or there all married with kids. Another one is justcougars.com, my mate told me about that and some of the wimen are pretty freaky likes. I dont get that much attention off girls my own age but cougars seem to go for me so its all good. My advise would be to pay on at least too sites and make sure you send massages every day, even just one or two but its better if you send to 20 wimen each day and then you have a better chance of them messagin you back.

johnw548
9/28/16

They took my money, cancelled my membership and paypal wont refund, don't risk it thinking paypal will refund you.

jamesa193
9/27/16

Even if you use the really good cougar dating sites like Cougarlife and Cougars69 I think the best way to meet older women is to visit some nice bar and talk to them face to face. This is how I usually picked up most of them. I know it does not work for most of you guys. But I am in my early 30s, I am, and I know it sounds a little $#*!y, pretty attractive and know how to attract women. I'd prefer a face to face pickup over some cougar dating site. But I have used cougar dating sites so I understand why people do it and it is a great option if you were not lucky picking up cougars in some club or bar. However, only use legit cougar dating sites! You will recognize that 99% of all cougard dating sites are time wasters populated with fake profiles. Cougarlife is a good start and one of the two or three legit sites.

youngb23
9/18/16

Always had a thing for hot older chicks and only just realised there are proper (not scam) dating sites that exist just to help people like me! As soon as I found out I bought three subscriptions and im loving it. Cougarlife is great and is probably the best known (you see it advertised quite a lot online if you look up cougar stuff) but ive also loved using justcougars.com its not a well known I dont think but its probably my top pick so far. Its still all new to me but to say im busy with chats is an understatement! Can see this becoming quite addictive ROFL!

adamc97
9/16/16

I got some messages so obviously I figured I'll upgrade and give it a shot, it said the total was only 39.00 including 5.00 access fee. So guess what happens when I click purchase after entering my card? "Thank you your card will be charged 71.00" are you kidding me. And they have a no refund policy stating that they let you try it for free first so you should have been sure before you purchased. Obviously I was sure because I let them charge my card, but they straight up LIED about the price. No one answers you anyway. Just like every other scam of a website.

mikel271
9/12/16

Use your common sense: Women are usually not likely to make first contact. Every message a guy gets should be treated sceptically. Yes, I know, it works a little different on Cougars69 because the average female user on there is more open, but generally speaking treat every message you get with caution. Don't be a fool and rather take the initiative yourself. Contact real and authentic looking profiles and trsut me: You wil find plenty of them on Cougarlife. If you follow some simple rules you will sure get in touch witha few older women. I am not sure if it is the number one cougar site but it is a nice site if you use your common sense.

andrewk88
9/5/16

Totally digging this cougar life dating service. Some very fine milfs and hotties out there to hit up and try to hook up with. Ive subscribed to this quite recently but also have an account with just cougars so im nicely covered for finding any older women that are into younger guys and live close. B+ for CougarLife and A for JustCougars.

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CougarLife staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question