US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jamesb236

There are profiles which have distinct preferences and you can approach those who share your objective. (in 41 reviews)

janiss2

Still worth a shot but like all these sites it depends on how many women are in your local area - that's the key. (in 65 reviews)

laurab139

The site itself is not easy to navigate and you can't see the stream of messages on the app. (in 38 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cougarl
7/25/16

There aint to much to not like about this site, its definitely one of the more professional companies when it comes to dating online (and specificaly finding a bunch of MILFs in the one place). For me its the 2nd best cougar site I've tried after justcougars.com but if you have a bit of spare bread then id suggest joining both and doubling your odds up!

mariom42
7/22/16

I ve been reading the comments, and i see this guys have someone writing a good comment every time someone else tells the true about how $#*!ty they are. what a scam!

rogera27
7/20/16

Not many cougars in my area. Have been using thos site for almost one year without any results. I admit I did not use it on a regular basis though

michaelm458
7/17/16

Like others have said, all kinds of messages and flirts until you put up your $45 dollars and message them back. Then you never hear from them again. Fake profiles. Fake everything. I think for $45 bucks if I want to message everyone on this site, I should be able too. Nope. Use your 100 credits and then even though your still a "premium" member, you can't message anyone else unless you buy more credits. I didn't listen to the reviews. Wish I had. Learn from my mistake. Save your money.

timr70
7/12/16

Having used CL for around a year now, id say I know the site as well as anyone. Its been a mostly good experience, a few little annoyances but mostly ive had them resolved by their support team. Ive met a few cougars over the time ive used the site and even quit the site for a couple of weeks last October when I started seeing one of the women semi-seriously. It didnt last obviously which is why I rejoined. Ive decided to give my membership up now as lately its getting harder and harder to find new women in my area and having tried a similar site (JustCougars.com) im switching to that and will hopefully get back to the good old days thanks to a brand new group of sexy cougars to chase! In conclusion tho, Id certainly recommend the site to anyone who hasnt tried it, it lasted me well for a year and some of the women are pretty smokin for their age. It was the site that got me into online cougar dating and ill always be grateful for that

ronk51
7/11/16

This is a ripoff web site! Fake messages and fake personals.
Avoid this website like the plague.

harryj30
7/7/16

Pretty awesome site and one of the best I have tried. There are pros and cons though. It is obviously more expensive than other good cougar dating sites like 'Cougars69' or 'Cougars&Toyboys' but on the other hand it seems to be the largest site of its kind. If you are from a smaller country this may be the only and best option to find older women.

timp61
7/5/16

once you join will get messages and flirts and stuff like that if you are not a paying member... that all stops once you pay. Did not find any women through this site

markw230
7/5/16

Lots of guys complaining about CougarLife and I believe they either suck at online dating or expect to pick up a cougar within 24 hrs. It ain't gonna work like that. Use CougarLife with patience and you will get rewarded. Seriously, if you can't pick up cougars on CougarLife or Cougars69 you are doing something wrong.

borism28
7/1/16

The only women who messaged me back were looking for me to register on some scam sites. What a waste of time.

johnd594
6/27/16

As a fairly active cub on the dating circuit ive used this on and off over the years. Its got a lot of good points and is probably the best known cougar site so its certainly one you can trust. Its maybe not quite as amazing as it was in the early days but then thats down to all the competition, some good (like justcougars.com, probably my favourite cougar focused site) and some not so good! But its still going strong and you can still find older women that are up for a chat and sometimes a bit more than that, if you take the time to look for them and dont mind driving a bit (I dont live in a city and from my experience most of these sites have far more women in built up areas). Its still worth the money and as I say I use it on and off just to check to see the new members are try my luck every couple of months. Will keep using and would recommend for guys that like older women.

kurtk12
6/27/16

nothin but artificial flakes that never wanna meet just want u to keep buyin tokens to text but they never meet u talk bout accuslly "meetin".scam scam scam

brucew55
6/21/16

There are many toyboys using this site so I think it is the best cougar dating site for women. I know that some toyboys prefer Cougars69 because obviously the toyboy-cougar-ratio seems to be a little more balanced. No blame, but if you are a woman GO FOR IT! You won't find any better site!

billo18
6/20/16

I joined to see if i could get with an older woman a few times just for fun. i have messaged like 30 women on this site and not one of them has replied to me. .. has this happened to anyone else?

romans39
6/13/16

When my mates ask me why im always on different cougar dating sites I always tell them the same thing watch the American Pie movies, check out Stiflers Mom & then youll get why Im a subscriber on these sites and not the normal/ usual sites! And this is up there with the best cougar sites out there, maybe slightly behind Justcougars.com but there aint much between them. It has a good selection and although there are lots of cubs for competition, you get a fair amount of replies compared to other sites ive been on. Would definitely suggest for fans of older women.

rouberc
6/7/16

I have had great luck on CougarLife.com and I don't know what complaints others have. This is like the most reliable cougar dating site together with Cougars69.com. Keep in mind that no site is perfect!

richardp120
6/5/16

Only good about this site is that i have seen worse :D

brianf85
5/30/16

Good site but not getting as many as replies as my account on Justcougars.com gets. Im happy with the number of women in my area, just dont seem to be getting much interest. Maybe theres too many guys. At 29 im pretty much what these ladies are looking for so its a bit rubbish but will keep trying and maybe retry a few that I messaged last week again. I have had some replies, so I know its not a scam, but would have thought Id have more considering my age. Some hot Cougars though, which makes not getting replies more annoying as I could be doing some serious business with these ladies!

davida261
5/30/16

Total scam, seen tons of women local in my area, they make contact and dissappear once you try and talk with them. This is all bs and don't sign up, waste of time and money

aubreyb31
5/24/16

I decided to join cougar dating sites like CougarLife (great to meet serious guys) and Cougars69 (this one is more like a hook up site) long time ago. But for a woman, we have a lot of reluctance to meet a man in such a sketchy way.

In fact, the whole cougar dating thing is a little dodgy when you think about it. But realistically, if I was perfectly satisfied and happy with guys my age, I would not be doing this in the first place. Yes, I enjoyed flirting and dating with younger guys much more! And it was all about meeting up with someone who can satisfy my sexual desires. Younger guys, trust me ladies, can do that much better!

logans33
5/24/16

Jeez, I am not surprised this site does not work for some guys. This site will give you what you put in. And if you are expecting immediate results you should try a hooker instead! Also keep in mind that this is not a sex dating site! Don't mistake this site with Cougars69.com or some other "MILF hook up sites". Women on CL are (usually) seeking a serious relationship.

I've been on all major cougar dating sites (CL, Cougars69, JC) on and off for about 2 years now and I liked all of them but they are all different from each other! Know what you want!

Now the bad news: I believe that all of them place fake profiles. I guess that is part of the business. But once you use your common sense you should be fine!

Stop complaining! CL is a good site and it will give you what you put in. Period!

leithh1
5/23/16

Don't use it unless you want to lose a lot of money

timm249
5/22/16

Yeah right, start fooling someone else!

marieb86
5/21/16

Been using cougarlife for well over a year now and Id say im quite a satisfied customer lo! Ive met several younger guys since Ive been using the site and usually have a couple of chats going at any given time. Ive always had a high sex drive and its not reduced at all with age, so after my second divorce (I know, I know) I gave this a shot and I feel like im in my early twenties again, the way that guys are interested in me, the way they look at me when I meet them and the way I feel when I bed them. Would also recommend justcougars.com as another option, its a newer site but free for women and maybe its cheaper for men to use or something because I was shocked by the amount of guys that were on the site in the SoCal area. Variety is the spice of life lol! Really enjoying flicking through the profiles on that site as its got a nice fresh feel to it. Anyway, hope that helps! Enjoy!
Marie, 43, Los Angeles

davidd228
5/20/16

Don't even sign up. This site is not worth your time.

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the CougarLife staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question