US Government’s NSF

Categories: Sports Tickets, Tickets
Tel: 2017123456789

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

1. I did not get my ticket from CheckFootballTickets for the mutch 03/07/16.
2. No one answer my demand.
3. I would like get back my money.
4. So I am to open the dispute here.

Ask Victor about

Ordered tickets for the England vs. Iceland in Nice in the EM2016. Was pretty nervous on if the tickets would be delivered on time since flying from Iceland to Nice and back is pretty expensive (and catastrophic if I had not been able to go to the game). Pestered CheckFootballTickets with questions and they were really helpful, they answered via email, sms and phone and reassured me that I would get the tickets in time - which was right. In the end the ticket was delivered to my hotel in Nice the day before the match like they said it would be. Very good service. Will use their services again.

Ask Arnar about

The 20th June, i have ordered 2 tickets for the Euro (Switzerland-Poland) in Saint-Etienne (25th June, at 3 pm).

The 21th, CheckFootballTickets has asked me my adress in Saint-Etienne.I have reserved a room with AirBnB and sent this adress the 22th to CheckFootballTickets.

The 23th, CheckFoootballTickets has sent to me this message : "We will send you the collection point information tomorrow. Our Representative is arranging a pick up point for you to collect your tickets on the day of the game near the stadium". No information. The 24th before midnight, i have asked CheckFootballTickets to send me this urgent information. No answer.

The 25th June, the day of the match, i have sent another urgent request. So we drive to Saint-Etienne without have any specific information. During the journey, we have called CheckFootballTickets in Barcelone to have information. We received the number to call the representative named Joe.

After several calls, we joined the representative. He says that he will phone again. At the end, he says to go to the station in Saint-Etienne. We were at that moment by our Arbnb host. Fortunately, this man drive us to the station. The quarter was closed for security reason. Few minutes before 1 pm, we meet the reprensentative. He give us 2 tickets almost without a word. We have understood that he was under stress. He have to distribute many other tickets...

Finally we drive with our host until the stadion. What a relief ! Without our helpful host we would not arrive in time to take place. Coronation of this poor service : the places we had were not the places we have ordered. They were the most misplaced...

Thank you CheckFootballTickets..

Ask Jean-Luc about

The game between Arsenal vs Tottenham was great, like a dream come true. In my opinion, CheckFootbalTickets is the best website for football tickets, because of their quality service.This was my second time ordering tickets with them and they never disappoint me. They booked me a pair of really good seats and the price was amazing, impossible to say no. The whole experience was easy and so I am very pleased. It would be a third time.

Ask Justin about

CheckFootballTickets has become my favourite website to purchase football tickets to games outside my country. I tried them when I bought two tickets to the Barcelona vs Roma match and I hadn't have any issues with them. Tickets arrived on time by post and even their costume service help you to choose the best option according to your budget. Great people.

Ask Paul about

fake reviews there is no contact details ie address

Ask jokers about

So glad I decided to purchase my tickets through CheckFootballTickets to the Manchester United vs Sunderland game. I was worried a bit, given the short notice, but the costumer service promised that I would have them on time and it was like that. I got the tickets by post super fast. I have to thank to one of my work mates, that highly recommend me this site. Very reliable and efficient, and that makes your life easier in this kind of situations.

Ask Vincent about

My wife and I went to see the game between Liverpool vs Carlisle United. After seeing some reviews, I decided to give CheckFootballTickets a chance.Tickets arrived one day later the date they told us, but they upgraded the seats, so they were beyond amazing! They informed us about everything, and we had a wonderful time. Their good point is the communication, we felt that they really cared about our order. Good choice.

Ask Mario about

Ask Brigitte about

I have recently bought tickets for Chelsea FC from checkfootballtickets and found them to be very helpful , the tickets was next to the players in the first floor ,excellent seats.
The staff is very professional , look forward to buy again.

Ask samuel about

I purchased FA Community Shield tickets.I have used this website for all the tickets I have bought this year simply for the reason that I was so satisfied with my first purchase. The customer service I received through CheckFootballTickets was exceptional, and I would highly recommend this site for reliable delivery and tracing of orders.

Selection of tickets is fantastic and the booking fee cost is very reasonable for the service that this site provides. I was extremely impressed by the helpful advisor's when one of my tickets didn't arrive on time. The problem was resolved immediately and while at the game I received a phone call from CheckFootballTickets to make sure everything went smoothly- extremely good service.

Ask Gabor about

Vynikajúce služby. Dobrá voľba vstupeniek, ľahko-to-použitie webové stránky, rozumné ceny a rýchle dodanie. Odporúčam CheckFootballTickets

Ask Yam about

Absolute no go area. Ordered Arsenal FA Cup Tickets. Got a call to say that we would have the 4 tickets. As Arsenal fans and son's 18 th birthday it was a wonderful call. Paid the ridiculous amount of money.The tickets had not arrived by the Thursday and following some stressful phone calls I was assured we would get the tickets which eventually arrived by Royal Mail at 3 pm on the Friday, the afternoon before the match. My husband was out on business meeting so We opened the envelope in the morning and saw 4 tickets and set off on route. When we arrived we looked at the numbers if the tickets and went to the entrance then realised that they were Hull tickets ( minute writing bottom left corner) but only after we were denied access and had the tickets confiscated under the terms and conditions. The FA wrote us a letter to send to the ticket company. They said that they had had to do it several times that day. We wrote to them with a copy of the letter from the FA. Oh surprise surprise. NO REPLY. THEY HAVE LOTS OF OUR MONEY AND THEY DID NOT SELL US WHAT THEY PROMISED. do not touch them. Legal advice currently being sought!!!

Ask Sue about

Good choice of seats at fair price. Safe and very quick delivery.
Highly recomend it.

Thanks CheckFootballTickets

Ask soria about

I purchased 4 tickets for my family from CheckFootballTickets website. We going to see Arsenal vs Monaco in Emirates Stadium.
I received yesterday the tickets i checked the location at arsenal website and its Great seats exactly as i ordered , They are really sell legit tickets!

Ask george about

We have purchased Pre Season Friendly football New York Red Bulls v Arsenal tickets and it's always perfect. The customer service is absolutely second to no one! UPS delivered our tickets to the wrong address and the person who got them didn't say a word to anyone. One call and in less than 2 hours Checkfootball Customer service had located the tickets and dispatched UPS back to that address, picked them up and had them in our hands, now that is customer service. When you spend your hard earned money for tickets you want everything to be spot on. With Checkfootball you can count on exactly that.
waiting for a great night at the Red Bull Arena. Checkfootball did it again, Thank You!

Ask mona about

the game was awesome great seats great delivery fantastic atmosphere i recommend to anyone the prices were not bad at all no problems at all with ticket at the venue i plan on using checkfootballtickets again in the very near future

Ask harry about

This website saved my life , i got today my Emirates Cup Tickets for 52 pound each
and we got amazing seats! i would recommend this website to anyone who likes to go to football all the time! i've used checkfootballtickets for every football game I've been too and they never failed to do an amazing job! Easy website and so cheap! great for secondary market tickets

Ask cati about

Love Checkfootballtickets! They are the best place to get tickets!
I go here for all my football tickets!

Ask segel about

My Boyfriend and I travel to Brazil for two weeks , we purchase tickets for quarter final
Argentina v Belgium my Boyfriend is fan of Messi , first i must say thanks to Checkfootballtickets for the best location at the stadium in the center next to the field
thanks to Alex for the service and to Loren for the delivery in time to my hotel all the process was so simple and perfect .

Ask dona about

This website is Safe , Easy and Friendly.
Safe payment process.
Easy to order have in each event page stadium plan
Friendly and professional customer service.
Thanks Check Football Tickets!!!

Ask jorge about

They played us. We were a family of three (two kids) attending Lisbon for the Champions League final. After paying almost all our saving and booking plane and hotel in Portugal, we arrived the day before the match to FARO and they sent us an email saying the tickets will not be there. Incredible! The day before they assured me the tickets were being delivered to my hotel. My kids cried out and we ended up watching the game on a poor bar.... this is really unfair. Don't buy tickets!! They play with real fan and real humans with sentiment.... Don't buy them, do it for me, it is the only way they will pay for what they did to us.....

Ask Chema about

Avoid this poor service, once you pay no one in this company will answer your queries. i paid over 500 pounds for 7.45 pm CHELSEA MATCH ON 29th April in London and i received the tickets 3pm the same day! and i live in Leeds !, I already lost 300 pounds on the train ticket and hotel room that I should use the day before the match as the tickets should arrive. My partner is ill and can't travel the same day of the event. so we lost around 1000 pounds because of this poor and irresponsible service. i sent emails and made phone calls, no responsibility, no answers!! go for a responsible website and avoid being IGNORED and neglected by such a site. AVOID

Ask Salem about

My son was really pestering me that he wants to an Arsenal, and I figured that since it's almost the end of the season, maybe I will treat him for a match.
So I booked some tickets for the Arsenal vs West Ham. I was surprised that the prices on the site were quit sane than other sites I visited.
I booked tickets along side the field.
Tickets arrived 3 days before the match with a special courier.
Excellent seats... My son was so surprised with the tickets.
It was a really great idea, and they really came through with great tickets.

Ask Arnold about

I decided to buy some tickets for the Arsenal vs West Ham match yesterday, it was a birthday surprise for my mate, and he is a big fan of Arsenal.
So I started to searched online, and decided to buy them at
I received the tickets to my flat address so I was able to surprise my mate properly.
He was really amazed... We got some really good seats... It was an excellent experience at a decent price.
I definitely recommend and I will use them in the future...

Ask Alex about

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question