CheckFootballTickets.com reviews

Tel: 2017123456789
delivery@checkfootballtickets.com

hitherh
2/19/19

You sometimes have trepidation in ordering on line, particularly if it is an overseas country. I am impressed with speed of service, the safeguards in place and how professionally it was all completed

wiclk
2/19/19

Got my tickets will no problem, it was fast and easy I hope to do it again in the future for other events.

thouls
2/19/19

It was a seamless process! It was quick and painless and user friendly. Can't wait to see the concert...never seen Evanescence live before and I'm a huge fan! Thanks for making it possible!

tiournint
2/19/19

This was very easy and self explanatory. I will for sure get future tickets on here. It was very simple and fast. By the time I finished my order my tickets were already in my in box.

catellj
2/19/19

The site was very easy to use and the layout was great. My tickets came to my inbox and I downloaded them onto my phone for the show. Can't wait to see the venue!

sweldr
2/19/19

Great prices keep up the great work amazing web site and i cant wait til the day of the concert looking forward to it...

mush
2/19/19

Site was very easy to use. Very prompt with confirmation. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

amor2
2/18/19

I enjoyed using this site because it was quick and easy and I found exactly what I was looking for! I would definitely recommend to a friend

dievs
2/18/19

Easy ticket purchase. It took less than 10 minutes and was able to download and pritmnt right away......

allems
2/18/19

Website is super easy to use!! My tickets ready to print in less than 5 minutes, can't wait to see the show. Would be nice to see if the seats are side by side if you're buying multiple tickets is my only critique.

promes
2/18/19

It was easy to order my tickets and the prices were somewhat less than the theater website. I don't understand that but I am glad I saw this site.

feugeng
2/18/19

Easy to do and very efficient. Love buying tickets this way no more standing in lines. Received them the same day within a few hours. Highly recommend to anyone needing tickets to an event.

ablinh
2/15/19

Fast and understandable. I really like getting my tickets like this. I advise you to try it. You won't regret it. Beats standing in line.....

othon1
2/14/19

I didnt receive or enjoy anything yet I am excited to take my daughters and I hope that it all goes well its this ticket site because I never used it before this is my first time but will do a follow up for your site if everything is great

koiurl
1/27/19

Very happy with the service! Best prices and received tickets right away! Lowest prices for thee same events when i compared to other sites!!!

leopicl
1/18/19

The website is easy to use and the prices are very reasonable. I would use this site again to buy more concert tickets in the future.

apiedk
1/18/19

I think it was awesome! Very prompt and serviceable! Please continue this treatment.i really hope you don't judge but I really want to hang out.

ronaldh212
1/16/19

Not clear what the stars and flags mean in the ticket listings. Sure would help if you had a legend somewhere.

valeried78
1/16/19

It was very easy to choose which tickets I wanted to order and the check out was easy to maneuver....can't wait to go see the show

lilliana36
1/16/19

felt like the up charge is too high, but it is a nice theater, and this event is on my wifes birthday. Thank you!

sterlingh26
1/16/19

My first time using you and it's so far so good. I'm a little nervous not knowing the seat numbers though.

johnm2671
1/16/19

It was crazy easy and very informative. As an avid theatre goer I was pleased at the color coordination and how simple it was to find exactly what I wanted!

barbarav86

So far so good. thanks

But it seems the price of the ticket is 2 x's that of the face value and a Canadian event but I had to pay in US Dollars. Can you explain please.

jeanw228
1/16/19

It was quick and easy... Have never used this before and will leave a on other review after the experience is over

yetyg
12/29/18

Positive experience, I just hope it goes without any glitches and we get into concert without problems

Questions? Get answers from the CheckFootballTickets.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for CheckFootballTickets.com