CheckFootballTickets.com reviews

Tel: 2017123456789
delivery@checkfootballtickets.com

andrel69
9/17/18

Very easy site to access. I like the "pay with paypal" option. Would have liked to see individual seats available.

carola245
9/17/18

So far so good, it was easy and simple, not sure how I feel about the instant download fee or the processing fees.

kevinc472
9/17/18

I'm new at this, but seemed to be easy. I feel this will be something I can share with friends & family. Thank you

lourdesm11
9/17/18

Painless and computer friendly. They even offer insurance on tickets if you cannot attend for some reason.

jeanw128
9/17/18

I still don't have my tickets in hand yet. I'm not too keen on filling out surveys before I get my stuff.

jessicath
8/31/18

Very easy and Quick! I'm very happy with the purchase process and happy to see a confirmation request to make sure my order was received

anazha
8/31/18

I had an easy experience with this web site...
Got my tickets with no problem at all.. thanks for making it a good experience

benedicj
8/31/18

It was my first time buying tickets on line. I thought it was straight forward.. quick and easy. This!

andrewp277
8/31/18

I have never done this before very easy and fast. Tickets arrived within five minutes of completing the order. Thankyou

wandad42
8/31/18

Ordering tickets was simple and quick, did not like the time consuming survey after. Don't have time to submit 100 words in a review.

lindseys63
8/31/18

This was the first time i use this system and it was surprisingly painless i would use it again and would also be happy to recommend to a friend

kellypp
8/31/18

From start to finish, the purchase was quick and easy with little to no wait time on e-delivery of tickets.

sandyef
8/31/18

It was quick and simple to use. I would refer anyone to this service. If you're looking to get tickets try this site

maryr474
8/26/18

This was a very easy way of finding and getting tickets, haven't went to the concert yet but am so far very excited to have bought the tickets through this site!

karenmb
8/26/18

Check Football Tickets gave me an excellent service in my first time using it, this page is awesome.! I'll buy my tickets here again...

richardqh
8/26/18

Had a hard time getting it to work but once it worked it was helpful and I'm done writing this review now but it won't let me stop

paulinem69
8/3/18

They make so easy especially for people who are challenged with technology! Would definitely recommend and will use again in the future!

kindraes
8/3/18

I found the website easy to use and email instructions easy to follow. Nice to have a paper copy that prints out

frankielm
8/3/18

Easy and resourceful. Found my tickets and the whole process was a breeze. Would defiantly recommend and will use again

garyala
8/2/18

It was great. Very excited to do everything online. It was very easy. Thanks so much. Would do it again

markr555
8/2/18

Thanks for have a great site for buy tickets
Everything is clear And easy
Excellent service I will really recomend it

donl163
8/2/18

Fast and easy. First time i buy tickets on this page. Really looking forward for it. Thanks for making it fast and easy

fernand
8/2/18

Bought my tickets and printed, how much easier can it get. Now all I have to do is wait for the day of the concert to get here! =)

torstf
8/2/18

Check Football Tickets came through like it always does. I will always purchase concert tickets through Check Football Tickets.

cliffgc
7/30/18

I Received my tickets a couple of hours after I placed my order.....THANKS!!!

I was worried as it said my tickets would be delivered the day before the event, which is about 3 weeks away.

Questions? Get answers from the CheckFootballTickets.com staff and other customers.

4 Photos for CheckFootballTickets.com