Review of BodyJewelry.com

marketing@bodyjewelry.com

118 reviews with 5 stars

yvetteb18
9/7/17

when i first started ordering from body jewelry my products would receive in two days. three tops. it doesn't come as fast now, and i'm a little disappointed in that. however, the service is still excellent and i will continue shopping from body jewelry.

julianney
9/5/17

Jan pierced my nose and she was so friendly, personable, and honestly very comfortable to be around. She was very professional and she showed me the sterilizer and answered any and all questions that I had. I've had my nose pierced three times now and this experience was by far the best. Thanks!!

andrzejs4
9/1/17

Quickest delivery in the world. Purchased items are 100% as described on the website.
Great shop, good prices, perfect service!

robinm130
7/20/17

Exactly what I wanted, delivered in a prompt manner! Just enough bling for my tragus. This is my go-to site when shopping for earrings for tragus. I recommend it to everyone for body jewelry, too!

chrystalh2
7/9/17

This site has provided me with body jewelry for over a decade. I will continue to use this company as well as refer this company to any friends, family, or coworkers that might ask for a source for good body jewelry.

dariene1
7/6/17

The kit I ordered was nice and Ithe got here in a timely manner. The jewelry was cute and everything was clean and professional.

nicholasm64
7/6/17

Great price and got exactly what I wanted and great quality I would highly recommend it and would gladly order here again also shipment was fast

shelbyc22
7/5/17

I ordered the white Opal five stone septum clip because I'd seen it on someone else and thought it was super adorable! Thankfully, with the aid of Google, I was easily able to find exactly what I was looking for. Though I must say it ended up being a difficult choice as there are so many pieces I loved! To my absolute delight, I received my septum clip within just a few days and included in my package was a business card with a 15% off coupon!!! Needless to say I was back on the website that afternoon picking out a few of those other pieces I adored! Shopping at BodyJewelry.com is so quick and easy and the discount always makes me come back for more! I'm also excited to see what new things they receive every now and then because accessories are what completes a look honey!

melissat72
7/2/17

Rings didn't take long to come in and were as expected. It wants me to add 100 characters so im just gonna ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

patriciah152
6/22/17

The stretching kit I got is very nice. The color is a little dark though. I also got 3 packs of the 12g, but that's okay because I lost a pair so it evens out now. I most likely will buy from here again :)

joeb320
6/21/17

It was a very good one ! Everything was better than expected ! Very good service !! I am very happy I chose this company to deal with on this deal !!

isabelleb9
6/15/17

good shipping time and high quality product! would definitely recommend to anyone who wants good jewlery without paying a fortune

terril47
6/15/17

Received my order within three days! Love the design looking forward to ordering more. Glad to find nail jewelry because the nail shops don't seem to supply them anymore.

bobbiec16
6/14/17

I selected two pieces of jewelry and placed my order. I was surprised to get an email stating they no longer had one of my selections especially since my order went thru and processed. However, they were very customer friendly as they allowed me to select a different piece of jewelry at no additional charge and also agreed to include a free gift. I appreciate them working to mend the situation. Would buy again.

yvetteb16
6/10/17

They actually ended up not having the tunnels I ordered. So they emailed me & called me, twice cause I didn't answer but I called back. They explained to me why they couldn't give me the ones I ordered. They offered to give my money back or I can pick out a different pair. I picked out a different pair of tunnels that actually cost more than the ones I ordered and they offered to paid the difference for the inconvenience. I got them within 3-4 days after they called me, WITH a free gift (another pair of tunnels) in the package and a %15 all future purchases card. Thank you Body Jewelry for an excellent customer service!! I will continue to shop with you!

brandyc11
6/3/17

Happy customer!!! Delivery was very fast and the earrings were exactly like online. Very cute and can't wait to start wearing them.

samanthan23
5/26/17

I am very happy with the jewelry, and I received them the day I was told they would come. I am very happy with how this purchase turned out! ^-^

annef49
5/25/17

I was in serious need of new helix earrings. I had lost one and found this site. I ordered 14kt Tragus earrings and had them 2 days later. They are beautiful, comfortable and were here quickly. Would recommend them to others.

skylarn
5/25/17

Even though the website could use an update, I'm thoroughly satisfied with the jewelry I bought. 40 pieces for $20 plus free shipping....can't get any better than that. Plus you get 15% off all future purchases...waaaaayyyyy better than bodycandy

mandier1
5/24/17

Very fast shipping and love the nose rings!! Will use again! Ordered online and checkout was super easy as well!'

valeriew48
5/24/17

They said exactly what they were and they shipped fast! The are good quality and look like they are going to last for a while (:

peggyh34
5/20/17

Very pretty earrings, happy with purchase ,will continue to buy from this site. Ships quickly and is packaged well

hanaew
5/18/17

Everything arrived in a timely manner, exactly as I ordered it! It wasn't super expensive, either. Thanks!

michaelb522
5/18/17

Had to return item, called, no hassle, very friendly people! will defiantly do business again in the future!

marisaf7
5/17/17

Ordered earrings that arrived promptly and great quality. The earrings are exactly as described and what I was looking for. Will definitely order again.

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

BodyJewelry.com?