Review of BodyJewelry.com

Tel: 9549332259
marketing@bodyjewelry.com

nancyn123
3/12/19

I did not get to enjoy my item for post office basically stole it. They forged my signature and claimed they left package. I know its not body jeweler fault but they seem to have just washed their hands which I feel was so messed up. I was so excited for this order and never even got it sucked

agnieszkak10
1/25/19
• Updated review

Hello and thanks to Body Jewerly's Customer Service and especially Terri Cheon , Operating Manager . I am being giving a full refund for our misunderstanding.

“horrible customer service”
1/9/19
• Previous review

I bought a item. Then waited for a shipping status. e-mailed them , got a here we updated it for you, "twice even".Then 2 min later. this
"Body Jewelry Factory <support@bodyjewelryfactory.com>Mon 07/01/2019, 12:23 PMHi Agnes,Your order was shipped via DHL and the tracking number is 3784#%&230.According to the tracking information it was delivered on Friday,January 4, 2019. Here is the link to the tracking info:
Then they noticed they messed up and sent this.
"Body Jewelry Factory <support@bodyjewelryfactory.com>Tue 08/01/2019, 7:45 PMHi Agnes,Your order was delivered within the time frame and your invoice wasfully paid. I don't know what you mean by you received in doubles. Ourshipping manager has sent you the tracking number as soon as it wasshipped. Our order manager updates when it's delivered.Please let us know what exactly you want to do with the order youreceived.Thank you. Thats means i'm ripped off for $240 can
Here's a snip-it of my in box.

kelsag
12/8/18

I find new looks easily. Customer service is excellent. Wonderful prices! Never... Have I had, a bad experience!

rozinab
4/9/18

I googled for belly bars and this company popped up,
I started searching around and found a couple of things i liked, in particular i saw a picture on pininterest and asked the company if they have this, within seconds they popped the item on their website for me to buy!
It arrived within 2 weeks which was good, its from USA to UK.
I was very pleased with the company and the customer service was brilliant! 5stars!

brittanyh55
2/6/18

No long wait for mail and the prices are amazing. You get exactly what you see and pay for. Makes me want to get more piercings so I can get more jewelry.

samuels86
2/5/18

I asked for a nipple ring not a $#*! ring ! I can't wear it ! I am so upset ! It is so big ! I can't use it !

lindaa150
1/25/18

I ordered an ear stretching kit, and accidently gave them the wrong email address, so I never got a confirmation email. I called a few days after placing the order and talked to Julia A. and told her my problem. She was super helpful and sent an email with the tracking # to my correct address. So I had to leave her a good review. Thank you Julia!

patrickp68
12/3/17

I have multiple piercings all over me and I ware different gages in all of them. I was able to find everything I wanted in the right sizes and didn't have to wait long for delivery. I give them 5 stars, all the way.

anthonyb151
11/8/17

I ordered a pair of spirals from them once. They end up sending me the wrong size. I tried many times to get them to either send the right size or refund me... they ignored me. Thank god PayPal has a dispute process and I got my money back.

And this was the second time they made a mistake. First time they had an item posted on their webpage and it seemed like it was taking forever for it to be shipped out. Finally when I get ahold of them Im told its out of stock and I was supposed to get a refund but they simply forgot. I wrote a negative review and they bribed me with any free item. So I took down that review.

But now having done things twice, I will never order from them again

kristenc35
11/1/17

The needles I ordered were perfect, the earring I ordered broke a week after I got it. The both balls broke off.

amyc187
10/2/17

Product exactly as described and shipped fast. Very pleased with the product as well. Ive now placed multiple orders with them. Thanks!

maxz3
10/2/17

Great products, great prices and excellent customer service. Very good items at very reasonable prices.

yvetteb18
9/7/17

when i first started ordering from body jewelry my products would receive in two days. three tops. it doesn't come as fast now, and i'm a little disappointed in that. however, the service is still excellent and i will continue shopping from body jewelry.

julianney
9/5/17

Jan pierced my nose and she was so friendly, personable, and honestly very comfortable to be around. She was very professional and she showed me the sterilizer and answered any and all questions that I had. I've had my nose pierced three times now and this experience was by far the best. Thanks!!

haleyh13
9/5/17

When you order gauges it is totally safe to assume they come in pairs. One for each ear. But apparently not.

andrzejs4
9/1/17

Quickest delivery in the world. Purchased items are 100% as described on the website.
Great shop, good prices, perfect service!

williamk132
8/31/17

I ordered a few horseshoe earrings. There silver colored were great, the distressed gold color turned black, and caused an infection in my ear lobe. I contacted the company who were going to correct my problem. I never received a call back. I will order from another company in the future.

brianr164
8/31/17

Purchased a stainless steel stretching kit. When I pulled the items out of the box I could see that the black coating was flaking off some of the pieces. I didn't even open the packaging. The whole kit went straight in the trash because returning the items wasn't worth the money and time. The kit comes from overseas. I even called in to check if the kit was 316L as advertised. The person on the phone said it was but the quality was just aweful. Pieces looked like they were spray painted. Don't waste your money and time. Plenty of quality sights out there.

jenniferj144
8/5/17

I paid $30 for two day shipping and items arrived 5 days later. Product was as expected and great! Was refunded shipping costs but won't be expecting anything to arrive quickly so won't pay for fast shipping again.

emmalenah
7/28/17

The opal style ball looks just amazing...the double sided ball earing is comfortable. It is a little hard to twist together when trying to put it in because it is so small but i love it!

jacklynw
7/21/17

Confirmation and shipping emails contained nothing. Just a blank email with my order number in the subject line. Item came within a reasonable time frame. Good jewelry. My daughter loves them.

robinm130
7/20/17

Exactly what I wanted, delivered in a prompt manner! Just enough bling for my tragus. This is my go-to site when shopping for earrings for tragus. I recommend it to everyone for body jewelry, too!

nataliem78
7/17/17

Got flesh color plugs, but they are more plastic white. I'm very pale so i don't know who's skin color would be that white. Especally for ears, ears tend to be a warmer color.

russela4
7/17/17

It is a great site with many options that you can't find in many places. They were very helpful with the minor mishap of gauge sizes.

angelicac18
7/12/17

You get a great variety, many colors to choose from and styles. The only thing I noticed is that the paint chips so you have to be very very careful with them.

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BodyJewelry.com