Review of BodyJewelry.com

Tel: 9549332259
marketing@bodyjewelry.com

patrickp68
12/3/17

I have multiple piercings all over me and I ware different gages in all of them. I was able to find everything I wanted in the right sizes and didn't have to wait long for delivery. I give them 5 stars, all the way.

anthonyb151
11/8/17

I ordered a pair of spirals from them once. They end up sending me the wrong size. I tried many times to get them to either send the right size or refund me... they ignored me. Thank god PayPal has a dispute process and I got my money back.

And this was the second time they made a mistake. First time they had an item posted on their webpage and it seemed like it was taking forever for it to be shipped out. Finally when I get ahold of them Im told its out of stock and I was supposed to get a refund but they simply forgot. I wrote a negative review and they bribed me with any free item. So I took down that review.

But now having done things twice, I will never order from them again

kristenc35
11/1/17

The needles I ordered were perfect, the earring I ordered broke a week after I got it. The both balls broke off.

amyc187
10/2/17

Product exactly as described and shipped fast. Very pleased with the product as well. Ive now placed multiple orders with them. Thanks!

maxz3
10/2/17

Great products, great prices and excellent customer service. Very good items at very reasonable prices.

yvetteb18
9/7/17

when i first started ordering from body jewelry my products would receive in two days. three tops. it doesn't come as fast now, and i'm a little disappointed in that. however, the service is still excellent and i will continue shopping from body jewelry.

julianney
9/5/17

Jan pierced my nose and she was so friendly, personable, and honestly very comfortable to be around. She was very professional and she showed me the sterilizer and answered any and all questions that I had. I've had my nose pierced three times now and this experience was by far the best. Thanks!!

haleyh13
9/5/17

When you order gauges it is totally safe to assume they come in pairs. One for each ear. But apparently not.

andrzejs4
9/1/17

Quickest delivery in the world. Purchased items are 100% as described on the website.
Great shop, good prices, perfect service!

williamk132
8/31/17

I ordered a few horseshoe earrings. There silver colored were great, the distressed gold color turned black, and caused an infection in my ear lobe. I contacted the company who were going to correct my problem. I never received a call back. I will order from another company in the future.

brianr164
8/31/17

Purchased a stainless steel stretching kit. When I pulled the items out of the box I could see that the black coating was flaking off some of the pieces. I didn't even open the packaging. The whole kit went straight in the trash because returning the items wasn't worth the money and time. The kit comes from overseas. I even called in to check if the kit was 316L as advertised. The person on the phone said it was but the quality was just aweful. Pieces looked like they were spray painted. Don't waste your money and time. Plenty of quality sights out there.

jenniferj144
8/5/17

I paid $30 for two day shipping and items arrived 5 days later. Product was as expected and great! Was refunded shipping costs but won't be expecting anything to arrive quickly so won't pay for fast shipping again.

emmalenah
7/28/17

The opal style ball looks just amazing...the double sided ball earing is comfortable. It is a little hard to twist together when trying to put it in because it is so small but i love it!

jacklynw
7/21/17

Confirmation and shipping emails contained nothing. Just a blank email with my order number in the subject line. Item came within a reasonable time frame. Good jewelry. My daughter loves them.

robinm130
7/20/17

Exactly what I wanted, delivered in a prompt manner! Just enough bling for my tragus. This is my go-to site when shopping for earrings for tragus. I recommend it to everyone for body jewelry, too!

nataliem78
7/17/17

Got flesh color plugs, but they are more plastic white. I'm very pale so i don't know who's skin color would be that white. Especally for ears, ears tend to be a warmer color.

russela4
7/17/17

It is a great site with many options that you can't find in many places. They were very helpful with the minor mishap of gauge sizes.

angelicac18
7/12/17

You get a great variety, many colors to choose from and styles. The only thing I noticed is that the paint chips so you have to be very very careful with them.

terral3
7/10/17

The majority of the belly rings I clicked on were not in stock. I found a few that were and ordered them. One did not come in package as it was not in stock and another came in a different color than I chose due to it being out of stock so I found this frustrating.

amberd53
7/10/17

I thought the hoop would go all the way around.but it stops on the outside of my nose.then the others just don't fit.

chrystalh2
7/9/17

This site has provided me with body jewelry for over a decade. I will continue to use this company as well as refer this company to any friends, family, or coworkers that might ask for a source for good body jewelry.

dariene1
7/6/17

The kit I ordered was nice and Ithe got here in a timely manner. The jewelry was cute and everything was clean and professional.

nicholasm64
7/6/17

Great price and got exactly what I wanted and great quality I would highly recommend it and would gladly order here again also shipment was fast

caeleighf
7/5/17

Ear rings arrived quickly but were not totally as described. I received the correct number but one was missing the smealmess clasp and two were a size too large. Overall the order was correct and I will order from them again but if issues like the missing clasp continue I will stop ordering.

shelbyc22
7/5/17

I ordered the white Opal five stone septum clip because I'd seen it on someone else and thought it was super adorable! Thankfully, with the aid of Google, I was easily able to find exactly what I was looking for. Though I must say it ended up being a difficult choice as there are so many pieces I loved! To my absolute delight, I received my septum clip within just a few days and included in my package was a business card with a 15% off coupon!!! Needless to say I was back on the website that afternoon picking out a few of those other pieces I adored! Shopping at BodyJewelry.com is so quick and easy and the discount always makes me come back for more! I'm also excited to see what new things they receive every now and then because accessories are what completes a look honey!

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

BodyJewelry.com?