Review of BodyJewelry.com

marketing@bodyjewelry.com

23 reviews with 4 stars

kristenc35
11/1/17

The needles I ordered were perfect, the earring I ordered broke a week after I got it. The both balls broke off.

jenniferj144
8/5/17

I paid $30 for two day shipping and items arrived 5 days later. Product was as expected and great! Was refunded shipping costs but won't be expecting anything to arrive quickly so won't pay for fast shipping again.

emmalenah
7/28/17

The opal style ball looks just amazing...the double sided ball earing is comfortable. It is a little hard to twist together when trying to put it in because it is so small but i love it!

jacklynw
7/21/17

Confirmation and shipping emails contained nothing. Just a blank email with my order number in the subject line. Item came within a reasonable time frame. Good jewelry. My daughter loves them.

nataliem78
7/17/17

Got flesh color plugs, but they are more plastic white. I'm very pale so i don't know who's skin color would be that white. Especally for ears, ears tend to be a warmer color.

russela4
7/17/17

It is a great site with many options that you can't find in many places. They were very helpful with the minor mishap of gauge sizes.

angelicac18
7/12/17

You get a great variety, many colors to choose from and styles. The only thing I noticed is that the paint chips so you have to be very very careful with them.

caeleighf
7/5/17

Ear rings arrived quickly but were not totally as described. I received the correct number but one was missing the smealmess clasp and two were a size too large. Overall the order was correct and I will order from them again but if issues like the missing clasp continue I will stop ordering.

bethj27
6/1/17

I was sad to find out only after opening the package that the barbells are too long and can't return them now. I guess my measuring was off :(

haydeny3
5/14/17

Didn't receive a shipping notification but the products were nice. They should've been labeled with sizes though.

yolandar15
5/8/17

They told me I would get a tracking number and email, neither of those things happened. Had to call to ask what was up with my order. The person answered right away though, and the product was here in roughly 3 days. Good quality stuff.

aarons120
5/8/17

All of the piercing jewellery I ordered is good quality and the delivery arrived much sooner than expected. One of my nose hoops was an 18g when I ordered all 20g but it wasn't worth the hassle of doing a return/exchange.

samanthad51
4/30/17

I recieved my order promptly and love the product however, I never got a email confirmation of purchase or shipping. I ordered from another site cause out seemed like my order was never processed. The products were nice. I would just hope for more communicating.

terit9
4/15/17

I actually ordered the nonmedicated piercing swabs, but received the medicated ones. I didn't notice till I opened the package and used the first one so I figured a return was out of her question. I'm sure these will work just fine.

charlesr106
4/14/17

I placed an order on Friday and never received a confirmation email. I called on Monday and a polite Customer Service agent confirmed my order was being processed. It took a week to receive it. I've ordered cheaper horseshoe earrings and had problems with losing the balls. So far, these seem better quality and I will likely order again.

evangelinah
3/17/17

I was overall pretty satisfied with my order. The only complaint I have is that 2 of the pieces of jewelry I purchased were different than what I was expecting. One was much smaller and the other was a different color

karenl180
2/23/17

The company is wonderful, but the earring that I purchased has a ball in the back, which is very small and too difficult to screw into the post. I dropped the ball and never found it. The earring is useless to me. They should have made the earring where the front screwed on and off, not the ball in the back.

marissac9
2/20/17

I was, for the most part, pleased with my experience. There was one pair of plugs missing, though, but aside from that, everything was in order!

persobc
1/4/17

it shipped late but that's okay atleast I got my stuff and I'm happy

sarah3160
12/6/16

I had purchased multiple naval rings from the shop. Sadly one went out of stock at some point after ordering but they quickly refunded me the money for it and sent the remaining items my way!
They got here in a relatively timely manner as well.

laceyc12
10/11/16

so far ive had several great and simple orders get to me fast and correct. a couple times i did receive the wrong size, but the refund or exchange was simple also. good, trustworthy store that i will continue to do business with. plus, they always send me the stickers i ask for! lol

joea95
9/10/16

Easy order, great price, delivered quick (but the hoop on the tongue ring I ordered is too big and uncomfortable. Hard to tell when looking at pic on computer). The gauge and size were right but the hoop was to big for my mouth

hannahk20
8/13/16

The only reason I give 4 stars: I received a seamless ring that was hinged, but the hinge was broken when I got it in the mail. I sent an email asking if I could send it back and get a replacement, and they replied within a few hours, saying it was on its way! Best possible outcome right there.

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

BodyJewelry.com?