Review of BodyJewelry.com

marketing@bodyjewelry.com

32 reviews with 2 stars

williamk132
8/31/17

I ordered a few horseshoe earrings. There silver colored were great, the distressed gold color turned black, and caused an infection in my ear lobe. I contacted the company who were going to correct my problem. I never received a call back. I will order from another company in the future.

brittanys72
7/5/17

Bought a nose ring and it was difficult to put in and the diamond is too big. I checked online and the website doesn't have a smaller stone for the 18 gauge nose ring. So I'll keep looking I guess. I was hoping to be done after getting this one.

jonathant59
7/2/17

It's been almost 2 weeks, and I haven't received order. I will not order from this site again, because I will have expired by the time it gets to me.

alanisj
6/18/17

There were no prices listed until you after you put your card info in. Yall charged me $30 for shopping (next day shipping) and i didn't recieve my product until 3 to 4 days later. Never again will i waste my money on your products and i always buy my gauges from y'all

shayleem
6/13/17

Doesnt have a much of a range of solid gold & solid rose gold body jewellery in certain categories anymore..
Plus im still waiting on my purchase to come in the post!
the solid gold stuff is amazing, i cant wear anything but gold and its good to know i can trust my skin wont irritate from the jewellery..

zachh16
6/12/17

Received my product no problem, but paid 6 bucks for shipping and it took 7 business days. In this day in age that just seems kind of whack.

wendellw14
5/26/17

After receiving my shipment of ear gauges that was missing a few sizes, i was told that the shipmemt was correct. Only after arguing a bit further was i found to be in the right, but instead of sending me what i was missing. I was offered 20% off on re-ordering the pieces...

amberc53
5/19/17

2 pieces are great, however received a pink item rather than dark blue. Not wort paying shipping again to rectify, just inconvenient

elizabethm207
5/8/17

The piercing looked used, skin on the labret base. Came in a tiny bag, not sealed. Too cheap to bother sending it back.

cassidyc7
5/3/17

I have missing items from my order and I still got charged for it. I called the company last Friday and never got a call back .. so I am not very satisfied with body jewelry. Thank you Cassidy Cade

jillianm19
5/3/17

I ordered three items from this website back in March. 2 swabs for piercings (1 regular, 1 aloe) and a nose ring. The nose ring and the regular set of swabs was fine, but they sent me an extra regular swab instead of the aloe version. The aloe ones are a little more expensive, so naturally, I was a little irritated. When I had sent a message about my concern, I never got a response. Now I'm out money and have an unopened package..

pascalek1
5/3/17

The product was fine and was shipped fast. But I emailed them about returning the item and have yet to hear back. It's been almost a week.

kevind110
4/26/17

I haven't received my package yet, it has been a month.. Hope you offer different postage service. Thanks!

daniell1327
4/22/17

I don't like the fact that I could not sort the site's jewelry selection by gauge. Makes looking for jewelry of a particular size a hassle.

lydiac32
4/2/17

My order took a long time to arrive and one of the 12g tunnels is cracked and I'm not even able to wear it, very sad.

ashleyh123
3/28/17

Two of the items I received were not what I ordered. I contacted customer service and they sent a new package immediately however one of the new items I received was still incorrect and there was a note that what I ordered was unavailable.

jeremyk27
2/28/17

I ordered several items in one order.
The shipment came, but two items were not included.
I called the service number and the person on the line told me it was their mistake and they would mail me the missing pieces, but that one was out of stock and I would receive a credit on my account.
Well, they sent a duplicate item to one of the ones I already had, the gunmetal screw fit tunnels, which are complete crap, they turn my ears green and the costing came off in just 48 hours of wearing them! Gross. And there is no credit on my account.

emilyc113
2/28/17

The jewelry is good quality and shipping is pretty fast but when I received my order, I was missing a piece of jewelry and have been charged for it. I've called, left a message, and emailed them and haven't heard back. Really wanted to like this site but due to this unfortunately, I won't be purchasing from here anymore.

danielled68
2/20/17

I ordered dermal jewelry gem tops. I got one that was the correct size. All the rest the gen was too small for the metal.

graces58
2/1/17

My ears are stretched to 7/16ths, and ive never had issues fitting any other jewelry in my lobes. But when I got the pack of tunnels from bodyjewelry, they are all huge. They were stretching my ear and really hurt after a few hours. I don't want to stretch my ears anymore, so I honestly can't even wear these.

davidh452
1/10/17

The website did not describe the item well. It did not advertise if the barbell was internally or externally threaded.

kerriw6
1/6/17

I ordered a nostril screw retainer advertised to have a bezel along withbother pieces and the retainer did not have a stone at all. Unfortunately it is not worth the hassle to send back.

tennilleh2
1/6/17

I was so excited to get my nipple bar bells because you all said they would glow. Well, no glow! So disappointed

stephaniew92
12/27/16

I am still waiting for my delivery. It is a Christmas present for my daughter and it hasn't arrived.

kylahm
12/17/16

I was waiting for my package for a while then when the tracking # finally said it was time for the package to be delivered I mad sure somebody was home to get it an the package never came

Questions? Get answers from the BodyJewelry.com staff and other customers.

BodyJewelry.com?