US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

feleciam2
2/15/17

We have used this company for our entire lifespan of our business. They have been there for us jolly on the spot with account updates and reload options. Never have we felt pressured to reload. While using this company we have been able to expand our business, opening us to a broader network of consumers. All with the thanks to there professional and dedication to hard work and making sure our small business is not left out.

tonyr90

Billy.com

I have worked with Billy for the past 14 years . The quality of their leads are great!

If you have an issue all you have to do is go through the process , report the lead and your discrepancy , over a period of time you will see that the lead was credited back to your account.

One particular person at Billy that I speak with from time to time is a tremendous asset to this business. Greg is a great person to know he can steer you in the direction that will benefit your business.

I read some of the reviews here and if you are starting out thinking that every lead you receive will turn into dollars for you, well you need to be more in tune with how the public works.

Many people, go to their computer complete online information and never go back to look at what they completed. In our fast paced society people deal with their phones each and very moment of the day. Many do not want to communicate on the phone with anyone they just want emails and text messages.

Try that the next time you call and you get no response.

The cost of the leads is a business expense and those leads can be used as a business expense.

Billy will certainly increase your business provided that you do your part.

14 years a go when I was starting out I was doing 125 moves annually , with Billy's assistance I am doing over 500 .

Your business will only grow if you the owner are persistent and you have to find new ways to communicate with the public.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BILLY.COM TO ANYONE STARTING OUT IN THE MOVING BUSINESS.

Additionally a Great place for customers to get Free Quotes from Several movers in your area.

Tony
Caliber Moving Co
TX DOT 006272096C

sonyav2
2/14/17

We've found movers twice now through Billy.com. Within minutes of submitting our requests, we received calls from a handful or so of reputable movers and picked what worked best for our situation. Highly recommend using Billy to all of our friends and will be sure to hope on again the next time we move (hopefully not too soon though.)

laureneb2
2/14/17

The crew at Billy.com are professional, efficient and get the job done! Would highly recommend them!

tracyw62
3/18/16

Uh oh! Our moving truck came a day early!
Had scheduled the crew to come the NEXT MORNING. Frantically Emailed and texted "Move It Bellingham", giving them 2 hours notice to change the scheduled moving crew to that morning. YES!!! They worked it in and found a crew. Were there in 3 hours. That is CUSTOMER SERVICE. Efficient, careful, very friendly crew; did I mention the good price?

cobis
12/10/15

I found billy.com when I was looking to move, and after submitting quote request, I got licensed, professional movers in my area calling me almost immediately. They gave me over-the-phone quotes, I signed with one later in the week, and have had a really good move that went smoothly and professionally. I'd recommend.

richardj65
11/13/15

i got a great price for my move from from Boston to California. Movers called me with quotes, and the ones I went with were careful and professional . I would definitely use Billy.com.

jimmiej5
11/4/15

First time user,received a great response from on track movers.3man crew was on time had truvk loaded in no t ime. Fisher entire move in 5 and half hours .will recommend to friends.

daveh87
9/20/15

After reading the other reviews, it seems I might have been the exception instead of the norm.
I got next day service. The movers were on time, friendly, fast, efficient, and handled our belongings with care. They did try to charge way over the price we discussed because we went 15 over the time specicified, but after questioning the charge, they dropped the price down to a far more reasonable charge. Still a bit more than originally agreed but not by much. Overall it was professional and courteous.

olegn
12/25/13

Very bed service, stay way from this web site.

kellyk6
8/23/11

STAY AWAY!

Billy.com is a company I would advise EVERYONE steer clear of. Our company entered into a contract with this company, agreeing to a minimum weight disclosure for any leads that we agreed to purchase. After one month of sending leads per our contract (meeting the weight requirements we agreed to), they started sending leads that were well under the requirements set forth in our contract. Since you HAVE to put a credit card on file with them, they took it upon themselves to send us leads that were outside of our contract, and continually charged us for them, resulting in over $600 of wrongful lead charges. When they were caught and it was brought to their attention, they refunded only a portion of the charges. After months of going around and around with them, a representative (who will remain unnamed, but she knows who she is) agreed to refund the full amount. After a month of waiting for the refund to appear on our credit card, she finally got back in touch with us to let us know too much time had passed and "their system" wouldn't allow a refund to be processed so unless we would agree to a credit of $150 for future leads (right, like we want to do more business with these people), she pretty much told me I was SOL.
When suggesting that they cut our company a check, she told me that they don't use paper checks and wiring the money back to us was shot down as well.

Their word & contracts mean NOTHING.

Buyer beware of this company. Run fast from any potential agreement to do business with them.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Billy.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kathrynf12
Kathryn F.
on 7/11/16
Answer
gregm118
Greg M.
A: I would ask for Licensing information and validate it and contact the phone number on the licensing.
on 9/30/16
A: Yes, Billy.Com offers full service moving
on 9/30/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Billy.com staff and other customers.

Billy.com?