US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

katb27
8/2/16

Absolute scammers , they take money without permission. They refuse to give a refund. I have reported them to trading standards. Actionfraud, my bank fraud squad. Hopefully they will get shut down.

carlosg51
5/3/16

I pay and use my card for 20£ only and they took 3 months of 59,99 from my account without my permission, I phone and email them and nothing been done so I am waiting for answer but will go through solicitors and will publicate on news paper whatever the result comes to me !
180£ is nothing to me but they do that with everyone else and it's not way of leaving and nobody deserves to be on this situation because they think they are smart and use small print to take advantage!
Wish I could close this company

stephenc77
4/22/16

After spending £20 to try out this site, I didn't think much of it so cancelled and thought northing more of it . Untill 3 months later when I checked my bank , and noticed I had had 3 lots of £59.99 Taken from my account OR SHOULD I SAY STOLEN. So in total it cost me £180 to try out this site. can;t get any joy on the refund side. Well you live and learn. They really need to be closed down and held to book. If you have any more sense than me DON'T GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LOT

paulh194
4/16/16

I joined, paid £20 for credits. Three weeks later, had £59.99 taken out of my account. I DID NOT AUTHORISE THIS.. This is going further. All you people need to expose this auction site. I have done it on Facebook Twitter and lots more social media sites.

pauls297
4/15/16

Patience is the name of the game as far as Bidwiz goes. Won a PS4 for £15.91, but had to spend £26.00 in bids to win it at that price. Heard nothing for 4 weeks, despite trying to ring them (which is pointless as they never answer). Logged onto Bidwiz one random day to see if anything had changed, noticed an invoice for me to pay the winning bid of £15.91, so I paid it (wondering all the time if I should have cut my losses). As I thought I was in the process of being scammed, I bought a PS4 anyway, so during process of paying the winning bid, I requested to have a cash out amount, rather than a new PS4, which they offered £240.00 for and would be paid via PayPal. Another 3 weeks and more went past and nothing, no reply to emails, no answer to phone calls. Then one day out of the blue I received a PayPal email saying I'd been paid £240.00 from Bidwiz. What a shock!
I'm sure, due to the haphazard way Bidwiz operates and total lack of customer service, there are people who have been let down, and because of that it doesn't deserve anymore than 3 stars, but I was lucky enough to win £240.00 for £41.91, so it can work.
(I managed to not have to pay the subscription fee either, but partly down to me I think by making sure there weren't the funds available in the bank account I used for them to take it).

eishar
4/11/16

been charged twice for £59.99 even though i did cancel the membership ,contacted my bank too,emailed them 100 times to get my money back no reply ,called them too left voicemail as no one answer,stay away from bidwiz as it a rip off scam i am taking this further bloody cheat

davida238
3/30/16

I got a bill from you 08082342378 Pro Service it states, could you please give me more information on this pleas as it is a fee of 59.99 pounds.

janem87
3/19/16

Who knew winning could be this easy!! Bid Wiz is definitely the best!

rona984
3/19/16

My friend told me about this auction site and how she won an Xbox 1. I tried for several months but did not win. Just when I was about to give up, I won a Samsung Galaxy S7!

delmarh16
3/18/16

I spent £26.51 and I won an IPhone 6 plus. Awesome!!

evaj9
3/16/16

BidWiz is the best auction site I have been on. I actually won an IPAD!!!!!

abbeyp2
2/24/16

this isn't a simple auction, its a typical costly gambling site with very high membership fees in consideration of what you get back in return it's highly unlikely to get a win of the unique highest bid having I noctice most items have more then 3000 bidders and having and average of at minimum 3-5 bids each leaves limited combinations left. Just like a game of pot luck I regret joining and ideally would like a refund

christineb76
2/24/16

I deposited £80 placed a few bids never won anything yet! However I asked for a refund of my money and was told they don't do refunds. This is confusing as I've just seen one subscriber advise to ask for refund as she got a refund. So how can I be denied a refund and another member be allowed a refund. The mind boggles !!

lawrencem32
2/9/16

Hope you get shut down soon, I am going to make you go viril,just watch me,no one will tuch you with a barge pole.
Have a nice day.....NOT

davidt158
1/24/16

They think they can get away with their deceit by hiding behind their Terms and Conditions,
Which are updated every time they come across a flaw in them?
But what they are doing is morally wrong.
If you’re unlucky enough to have fallen into their trap, claim your money back via your Bank
“This is a Fraudulent Operation”
Who hide behind their “T&C’s”

jamesm377
1/18/16

Seems to be a total scam. Isn't an auction won by the highest bidder not the lucky bidding number? this is gambling not an auctioning site!

antanasf
11/7/15

Be careful then registering , its real traps for new customers - terms and conditions !!! With Your first deposit they provide you with extra bonuses but they are fake as you bet they count your real deposit in my case I did not more then 10 bettings and then realised its not possible to make higher bet decided to cancel membership. I got confirmation to e-mail about cancellation and refund form. later on they answered me what I made bets and in this way lost may deposit of £50 - all of it !! I was late to cancel membership only one day, so I missed 7 day period to do it and they charged my bank account extra £60 as membership charge!! Its the way they operate - they rip You off as soon you become a member !!! $#*! them !!!

Tip for consumers: Do not sign in - its traps !!!

melanied11
10/28/15

I stupidly thought give this a go they took my £50.00 and I thought this is not right so I requested a cancellation and a refund I looked at my bank account and they have taken another £59.99 luckly someone gave me their number so here it is everyone 02033186354 Edward has told me yes I did cancel my subscription and it was an error but ring back in a few days to see what they intend to do about it, this is bloody unreal.

Now I need to contact the Bank Trading standards and the police this is an outrage

shellys27
10/6/15

Overcharged my card. Did not win anything and now when I requested a refund I'm told I have to jump thru all these hoops to get it. Chalking up a waste of money on a scam site.

tonyh64
9/30/15

Please do not go anywhere near these conmen....they will rob you blind. I have never ever heard of an auction that the lowest bid wins...and it is impossible to win anything If you make the same bid as someone else they take £2.00 out of your account till you've got nothing left Then they start charging you £59.99 per month just for being a member even if you don't use the site....Total scam

roberts291
9/10/15

As many others I had not been aware of a subscription charge until i checked my VISA a/c.
The subscription charge is ONLY visible in the small print of the T&C's so they clearly do NOT expect you to be aware of it until lt's too late.
Readers might be interested in contacting Tony Hetherington at the Daily Mail,
tony.hetherington@mailonsunday.co.uk
He has been showing an interest in Bidwiz but needs more feedback from you guys so please send him your story

michaelc199
9/8/15

Decided to see how it works, lodged only £20.00. soon realised there was small chance of winning anything so decided to cut my losses. No such luck I have been deducted £59.99 from my account even though i signed no DD agreement with this shower. Tried phoning given number, not recognised, tried E mail no luck there. without a doubt the biggest thieving con trick this year. Now in the hands of my banks fraud and dispute department.
LEAVE WELL ALONE!!!!!

alang39
9/4/15

Absolute fiddle amount taken from my debit card without authorisation.I have the Bank anti fraud team now looking into

suec33
8/25/15

I paid the minimum of £20 and was given an extra £20 as a ne player. I then tried to bid but there was no leader board as the demo had shown. I have complained twice to no avail and now taken it to the Trading Standards Authority. Hopefully they'll have these scammers closed down!!

christianc34
8/6/15

Yes I was paid by bidwiz for the review I wrote. The site is actually terrible and all of the positive reviews are other employees the work at the office in Israel.

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the BiDWiZ.co.uk staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question