Review of AsianDating

Asian Dating

brians319
8/20/17

I hate this site
They wouldn't approve my second photo because it was a little dark or something, 90% of girls are fake, and almost nobody lives near me. This site defines 'you live and learn what not to do'

tims180
8/15/17

Stay away from this site! Loaded with fake profiles and girls trying to get you to link to sister sites that cost even more money. Most are easily identified by a reverse image search. But many are not identified. Over 90% of the profiles were fake. This site is on big SCAM.

franks185
8/14/17

I am happy I found this site. I thought there was something wrong with me.

I joined AD about 3 years ago with a one year membership. I coversed with several people but got busy and did not have time to meet anybody. I took a year off and tried again. This time I did actually meet a nice girl from the Philippines. She was very expensive flying back and forth to see me and her money for school, famly issues and sick cow did take a lot of money. She then ended up going to the USA.

Since then I have been in contact with 3 lovely ladys. The first two are in Manila and we made plans to meet and see if we liked each other. I got to Manila and received a text from the first saying my aunt is having a birthday and I cannot make it. This is after a 14 hour flight and did not sit well with me. The second one I was going to meet had to schedule the next day as she suddenly was asked to work a Saturday evening. I did not hear from her for a week.

I have just started making plans with a third person. She is from CDO, so she needs to fly to Manila. All was going well, she sent her name and I found flights. Of course, all of a sudden, she has decided to book the tickets because she got a better price. She was right, her price was only half what I could find. All I need to do is send her the 4,500 peso and she will book and fly to see me. :-)

Anyway, I guess the next one will be better???

I think maybe most of these ladys from the Philippines are just playing.

Good luck to all just do not kick out the cash...

georgew121
7/26/17

The site is clearly set up to entice men to engage in conversations that give some hope of meeting them and when arrangements are set up for them to come to your country, they ask if you will pay for their visa and their flight and on and on. The photos are mostly taken by professionals and one can never know if they are photos of the actual person (if there is one). It's a scam using disclaimers to protect the site from being sued. If you give one of the woman your email, the conversations begin with an "I'd like to know more about you" and, after two or three more emails back and forth, the woman is saying that you're her dream come true and talking about marriage. All they really want is to con you into paying for a flight to your country in order to be your partner for life. Give me a break! I saw through the scam and have learned how to turn it around, making a great profit in the process. They still haven't caught on and I am still turning a profit.

terrym132
7/25/17

Without a doubt this is an absolute SCAM....don't get caught up in a conversation with one of these ladies...real or not...the cost for credits is insane.
Lets pretend these are genuine beautiful Asian girls, you would spend more than an airfare from Australia to Thailand just getting to know them, due to the crazy credit pricing.
I had a little look through, and paid about $4 AU for minimal chat time...however thankfully I had the brains to look on this site, and read that they take recurring payments of 10 USD a month on the fly...you agree to this on payment for your initial cheap chat time.
$#*! THESE SCAMMING $#*!S....GO INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND CANCEL THE RECURRING PAYMENTS NOW...PAYPAL SHOW YOU HOW.

djw8
7/18/17

I have read all the reviews and ones on other sites. First I will agree there are a lot of fake profiles. It takes a better effort from administration to clean this up. It also takes an effort from you to report them, even if you have to report it several times.
Be smart. In two days I received over 200 hundred messages or interests. However only 18 profile views. If they send you a message but haven't viewed your profile that is a scammer. Deleted or ignored all but the 18. I believe all 18 are real people but over time discovered 17 of those to be scammers also. So out of over 200 I found one genuine woman.
Will, I read your review and laughed because I had been through the same thing. Fortunately I did not send any money. It was amazing how similar the story. Good job, pretty but no sexy photos. Shortly after communicating all of a sudden she has a 30 day holiday in 15 days and would love to come spend it with you. Hahaha yeah right.
You have to be a little smart guys and ask yourself questions as you weed through these situations. Questions like "Why would a self respecting Chinese woman suggest to come spend three weeks with a man she just met on the internet?" .
Unfortunately you have to look at every profile and all communication in a cynical manner. Will you misjudge one or two? Maybe, but you will better protect yourself.
Watch out for Filappina working in China. 8 out of 8 were scams. Tell them you would like for them to take vacation time in the Philippines and you will visit them there. Nope thay all want a tourist visa to come here. Huge red flag!
Gain knowledge on the US visa process. It will save you time and headache. First those girls will have to go back to the Philippines for an interview before a tourist visa will be issued. They will say no they know a way not to. WRONG check the state department website. Also, Chinese women who are single, do not a home, or a business, or have children will probably not get a tourist visa.
Be smart guys.

Now as far as membership and money spent on the site. I paid for a one month membership and canceled before renewal time. I had no problem finding and canceling the auto pay. I received a nice email saying thank you and if I ever want to renew the profile just activate and pay the membership. So, no problems. I received what I paid for and they received only the money they were entitled.
Good luck to all of you
DJ

fredb84
6/30/17

What a load of bull****

{[Cupid M. [AsianDating Rep] We are very sorry that our site has not met your expectations and that you have encountered non-genuine members on our site.

Our dedicated Fraud Prevention Team works 24/7 to keep our site safe, by:

Deleting any profiles believed to be non-genuine.
Providing a Report Abuse form for members to report suspicious behavior.
Using third party, world-class fraud prevention technology

Please contact enquiries@asiandating.com if you have any further concerns.]}

The site is full of fake profiles and some are run by the site itself !!! I gave them proof of fake profiles and just kept getting the same response back every time saying they needed messages and proof etc etc.. I gave them this and the profiles are still up and running weeks later and still being used as it tells you when they were last on..
I decided to put them to the test so I set up a fake profile myself I added no photo and I put no info in my profile whatsoever, within 2 days I had over 100 responses with the heading in the messages (you can only see the heading unless you pay to be a member) I love your profile or you are sexy I love your picture, your cute etc etc funny how my profile was empty and there was no picture..
The profile as been active now for 2 weeks and it has had 193 messages and only 1 profile view !!!
On my real account which I foolishly joined with and got gold membership every single women I have spoken to has turned out to be fake by at some point asking for money to buy them a laptop to speak to me properly or pay for their internet bill and loads more excuses, 1 women asked me for money for a plane ticket to come see me after only 2 messages are they for real (no pun intended lol) never ever send money for any reason its just a con..
I joined a forum once where you could download a script for your own dating site it came preloaded with 1000's of ready made fake profiles so it looked like the site was full of women and men.
In the forum they would give you pieces of code to add to the script that would automatically send new people messages from some of the fake profiles to make it look like you were being contacted so you would join up then when you do join you never hear from them again because they were fake also you were told to use some of the fake profiles already made to contact new sign ups to persuade them to join..
Asian Dating is clearly using the same tactics to get your money from you. Don't be fooled !!!
This site is a con.. !!!!

adamb175
6/7/17

Hi guys,
I joined this site because of the "positive" reviews,
and I just want to tell you that, this site is designed to rip you off and you will never meet a real person through this site with the exception of you go through the may arranging a meet up after you spend thousands of dollars before you reach that point. And if everything is arranged it will cost you $4075 in addition to other fees and hidden costs.
That is how those scam "they are all from third world countries " made millions, it is kind of legal scam, no one is able to stop them,because members are willing to pay for their fraudulent service, here is how it is done;
Women who join asiandate.com, have to pay huge amount of money for various requirements:
1 - photography; As you will notice all the photos are done by professional photographers and they are also edited as well, in order to make them look glamorous , and there early is a high cost for that.
2- Authentication: various types of authentication is required to prove identity, for example , an address verification, mobile number verification,and other types, and it is done on various Stages and there is a cost associated with that, and rich ladies are willing to pay for all that because they like to meet westerners .
3- Profile translation cost, it depends on how long they write about themselves, which is another huge expense although it is pathetic translation, again it is done by people with little knowledge and poor command of the English language, and even those ladies whose English is good enough and in some cases better than the translator, they are not allowed to post what they want because of two reasone, One, they want to charge them translation fee, and , Second they do not want them to include any information for direct contact.
4 - They send one "free" letter to the guy whom they want to communicate wit ,but they have to pay for the translation .and also they have to pay for translation of the incoming mail and so on.

For a man: you join the site for "free" and you start receiving emails foment nice looking Asian ladies and there is a green box telling you to read it free, and sure you will read it free, but you will have to pay 20 credits ($16) to send a letter and read her response, the girl also pays $16 + translation fees.
You have no other way of communication but trough the site, they read all the mail and they delete any direct contact from content before sending and there is no other way around it.this is a multi- million dcam operation it can only be stopped by exposing them and spreading the awareness. Please go visit their site and discover the truth by yourself and join me by writing your own review, it would be great if you can help me posting this review on Google, so that it becomes more available for people who were mislead to believe the "455 positive reviews " , those fake reviews mostly written by recruiters .
N.Shandon

lonb17
6/6/17

I copy you my recent correspondence with AsianDating,com
They claim 'free signup but get your credit card information. Then they use your credit card for automatic charges even though you do not agree to additional for pay 'services'. Don't get hooked into this and never give them any credit or debit card. Even if you block them now, they will later reattach. Your only defence then to to cancel your credit card.
Recent correspondence record with AsianDAting.com:
"Dear Team at Asian Dating.com,

I am not a 'Dear member' as I requested cancellation of all relationship. Thank you for your lame excuses for deceptive practices and intention to obscure means of cancellation and lack of monthly notification of "automatic billing". It will be quite presentable on-line in multiple Review sites for dating services. This issue will get full exposure. Your 'service' was obviously unused and will remain so.

Your sites that come up as Review sites are fake, such as http://www.asiandatesites.com and https://asian-dating-websites.no1reviews.com They and others are part of your deceptive practices as they mimic a review site but actually are nothing more than an advertorial with arbitrarily high and gratuitous ratings of itself.

Sincerely,
Lon B

Wednesday, June 7, 2017 9:54 AM +10:00 from team@asiandating.com:

Dear member,

Thank you for contacting us.

As previously advised, the information regarding to the auto renew option
was clearly displayed when you made your payment and was also included in
the receipt that was emailed to you.

You are welcome to refer to your receipt to verify this information. By
making a payment and have not chosen to remove the automatic renewal
option, you have authorized us to renew your membership automatically.

As your last renewal payment attempt was denied, we could no upgrade your
renewal membership, so your profile has been downgraded to standard membership.

As your last payment attempt has been denied, there is no charge for 11th
month. Please check with your bank for the last payment detail.

Please note that each time you make a new payment, this feature is on by
default.

If you wish to switch off this feature in future, after making your new
payment simply choose "Billing" from the Settings menu on your member home
page. Click "No" next to "Auto Renew my membership?", then click the "Save"
button. You will be asked to confirm your choice: click "Switch off auto
rebilling". Your automatic renewal will now be switched off for the current
membership period. You can change this option back to "Yes" at any time.

To ensure your choice is processed correctly by our system, we recommend
you make any changes to your auto renew settings at least 48 hours before
your membership is due to expire.

If this option is not visible in your Billing Settings, auto-renewal is not
available for your current membership. Your membership will NOT be
auto-renewed.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Please contact us if you require any further assistance and quote your
Incident Number:[[9822563]].

2017 that did not show on your billing record. $34.99 x 11 months =
$348.89. Please kindly rebate this amount that was improperly charged to
the Natalia V Ball debit Visa card that you required to get advertised free
Standard Membership.

Thanking you in advance of reasonable service.

Sincerely,

Lon B

>Tuesday, June 6, 2017 12:09 PM +10:00 from team@asiandating.com:
>Dear member,
>Thank you for contacting us.
>For your convenience, we offer a feature to automatically renew your
membership
>shortly before it expires so you can continue to use all your premium
membership
>features without interruption. Information regarding this feature is
clearly displayed
>on our upgrade and payment pages, as well as your payment confirmation page
>and in your email receipt.
>As you have indicated that you do not wish to take advantage of this
feature, we
>confirm that your auto-renewal option is switched off for your current
>period.
>Please note that each time you make a new payment, this feature is on by
default.
>If you wish to switch off this feature in future, after making your new
payment
>simply choose "Billing" from the Settings menu on your member home page.
Click
>"No" next to "Auto Renew my membership?", then click the "Save" button. You
>will be asked to confirm your choice: click "Confirm". Your automatic
renewal will
>now be switched off for the current membership period. You can change this
>option back to "Yes" at any time.
>To ensure your choice is processed correctly by our system, we recommend you
>make any changes to your auto renew settings at least 48 hours before your
>membership is due to expire.
>If this option is not visible in your Billing Settings, auto-renewal is
not available for
>your current membership. Your membership will NOT be auto-renewed.
>Please contact us if you require any further assistance and quote your
Incident
>Number:[[9816185]].
>team@AsianDating.com
>-------------------------------
>original message
>-------------------------------
>Sirs;
>You have been billing my wife's debit card improperly or fraudulently. I
never
>authorized any charges to be made from this card or any other. I never
upgraded
>by service with you. As you can see from your own billing page, I am
listed as
>"....currently a FREE Standard member." I demand a full credit to be
credited by
>Asian Dating.com to same card from which you took credit.
>Sincerely,
>Lon B
>Billing
>* Current Membership
>* You are currently a FREE Standard member. Click "Upgrade Now" below to
>learn more about the benefits of becoming a paid member.
>Upgrade Now
>* Platinum134.99USD3/17/17 Receipt
>* Platinum134.99USD4/17/17 Receipt"

marcs59
3/13/17

God, there are so many dating services with Asia nowadays.. but this one is actually good, Im glad everything is good here.

ll579
3/2/17

Don't join if you are a girl looking to meet with asian men.

Most of the male members are white, or black. There are a few asians, but they are old and ugly as hell or just boring.
I got plenty of messages, all the same: You are so cute/sexy/beautiful.
All came from men who are 45-60 years old, ugly, and so fat that they have bigger boobs than me.

muhammada68
2/10/17

I been on this site for few years, and they took lot of money from my bank many time and contacted bank and they dont cover it against fraud for this site, because its blacklisted.

The girls are using same dresses and same sentences and most of them are free to chat so they are real time wasters and they tell you they are billionaires. And girls are not allowed to call, when i called them the once the voice was of a old women but the profile was of a young girl.

Its a big scam on the internet one can ever imagine, and if some one post good reviews of these all related site its fake review.

ramons19
2/5/17

This site is rife with fake profiles. Be wary of any women who contact you directly. especially if they appear to be very sexy models. Scammers use photos of very beautiful women to lure their victims on this site. One scammer sent me profiles that was suppose to be two different women but the photos was the same woman. Scammer forgot to change photos for each profile. Be wary if they ask for your email address and phone number. Women on this site tried to get me to sign up for other dating sites so we could chat there. It was just a scam to drum up business for a dating site with the same owner as this one. If you are looking for a serious relationship and really want to marry an Asian woman, I recommend www.blossoms.com or www.tma-marriage.com. They are legit online dating sites. You won't find many beautiful or sexy women on these site, they are the exception rather than the rule, but you won't find many fake profiles either. They also are the exception rather than the rule on these sites. There are some very attractive women on these sites, just not very many and competition for their attention isn't easy. That is to be expected on legit sites. As long you don't expect to find Miss Universe on these two sites and are willing to lower your expectations, you would do better using these two sites.

Tip for consumers: I devised a simple test to determine if the woman in the photograph was the woman I was communicating with. I took a selfie of my self holding a single flower in front of me with my right hand. I asked the woman I was chatting with to do the same. Take a selfie of them selves holding a flower in front of them the same way as I. It was not surprising that none of them could do it. Excuses ranged from my phone doesn't have a camera, or the camera is broken. Be aware.

ginol19
1/24/17

So, I have registered one hour ago just to check it out. I have not completed the profile information, none of it, just the email and login name. But I have already more than 20 emails sent from Philippines and China, and still coming with the subject "you are cute" and "nice photo" ... (no photo uploaded yet), and "I like your profile" ... what?. Come on! it cannot be more fake than this... I think you all know what to do. And about the fake profiles? well the administration is doing very bad...or not?.

Tip for consumers: Do not pay for anything, just do as I did, sign in with minimum info and no photo and just wait a couple of minutes while you browse. Messages from Philippines and China will arrive one after another with subjects as "you are cute" and "nice photo"....Yeah right!

normands6
1/12/17

Asian dating review

It's definitely better than it's sister ip, thaicupid . Beside the two Sharing similar
Features and aesthics, you'll mainly see women from the Philippines, Vietnamese and a few from Indonesia, china, and even a couple from all corners of the world. there's also less scam profiles than you see in other free sites (by fake I mean that one troll pulling photo of a hot chick with boobs , ass or other skins revealing, while saying little to none about "herself" in her descriptions.) and I gotta say, their were more people who responded to my messages and Skype requests here than in Thai Cupid , much less in other free dating sites like okcupid. To put in context, I got three skype contacts in the past year when I restarted my okcupid account when I opened it last year and shut it down a month ago. In Asian dating, I got more than several contacts. In less than a month after I signed up for the site gold membership subscription. And even more contact requests than the women I tried to meet on Thai Cupid. I would advise getting a month gold subscription. 3 months gold at the max , since these should be plenty of time to find yourself some friends or lovers. And beside , not only do the costs add up , 30 dollars for one month, 60 dollars for three months up, but some of the features you find as a platinum member, like being able to translate your English to a Vietnamese who speaks only Vietnamese, might just be a waste of money to you (cause what would be the point meeting her or him if you can't communicate from the get go? This thought bubble is coming from an impatient guy like me , but if your down with learning your girlfriend language for easy communication if your interested in language learning, go for t man! XD) . In short, easy to use website, very responsive, guarantee to get messages from real girls if their interested to you . And an awesome easy to use customizable search engine for your "ideal" girlfriend or person you want to meet if your willing to pay for gold status on this site. Happy hunting boys and girls :).

willh45
11/26/16

Scammers are using what seem to be very likeable profile photos of women who may or may not be the actual person you are communicating with. They are NOT presenting them as being overly sexy because they know that these are some signs of a false member profile. The scammers have developed sophisticated schemes to make it seem that the lady is in need of monetary funds to pay for various fees. My experience is that my profile member presented herself as a very respectable woman who had a good job in China. After we exchanged emails and communicated briefly, she suddenly suggested that she had vacation coming the next month and that she would like to apply for a VISA to come to the USA to get to know me even better(Red Flag #1) This was all to be set up through a Travel Agency that provided all business information except a phone number(Red Flag #2). It is very difficult to authentic that these businesses even exists. The communication followed with nice (not sexy) photos of her. We continued normal email conversation while at the same time I was contacted via email by the supposed "Travel Agency " stating that she would like to apply for a Tourist VISA to come visit me. Finally, after what seemed to be a legitimate solicitation I sent $800 (NEVER SEND MONEY TO STRANGERS! ) for VISA, PASSPORT, and other administration fees. I did research dating site reviews and I decided that I could afford to lose $800.00. I went against my better judgment(the RED FLAG STANDARD). The Travel Agency and the Profile Member then contacted me (they always communicated with me one after the other, almost immediately after the other(Red Flag #3). They contacted me to suggest that my payment was never received,(or they may suggest that it is delayed). And, they wanted to proceed with the process without the payment, BUT, in order to proceed they would need additional funds ($1200.00 USD) for plane tickets(Red Flag #4) in order to proceed and to keep her file open. I respectfully told them to cancel the whole process.
The final analysis is they will make everything seem like a legitimate business deal even stating in an email statement, not on official business stationary(Red Flag #5) that you will get a refund if there is any problem where there is a cancellation of the process. I knew my limit. I learned at the price of $800.00 USD but, it will be worth it if I can steer other individuals from being scammed.
AsianDating and other websites like this will usually put a disclaimer that they do not do background checks of their profile members. This basically clears them of Liability, although I am not certain of the extent by law. Proceed with caution!

Will

michelb28
11/2/16

I have travelled four times to China to meet women from this site. I have always heard excuses why they could not meet. They promised me to meet and suddenly they do not come to the airport or they do not come to the meeting. I find this site to be a scam. I have proof of it.

belom
10/26/16

I joined this site a few month ago, in the beginning it was so excited. Some members sent interested, also they sent messagel to me.
But, when i asked them to communicate by video calls, some of them rejected it or they gave thousand reasons to avoid it.

As the result, i fed up to meet people in such kind of online sites. Or perhaps i am not lucky .

I dont want to waste my time to meet fake people eventhough i believe some of them are real.

Thanks for reading.

johnd649
10/23/16

I'd like to add a couple more observations to my earlier comment. While scammers I reported earlier were removed, I've noticed the last three or four have not been. This includes profiles that are using pics of models found in a simple google image search. Also, one that had been removed popped right back up using the same picture lol. I guess I'll just stop wasting my time reporting them and buyer beware.

juliej51
10/7/16

There was a bald, $#*! ugly white police officer named Will that contacted on that site. He insulted my race, said some vulgar crap to me. He was an ignorant ugly bald idiot! He is pathetic that's why he insults people for his own ignorance. I wish the site would edit emails that people send!

alexandrec
8/7/16

AsianDating.com (yes Dating, not Date, it is with an ING at the end) is a scam. They scammed me twice and they also have double standards and are racist. They will reject your photo because you are male, same photo of a female they accept! For example: face in profile. Male: reject, female: even with dark sunglasses and in profile: accept! I tested it many times and they do it all the time, also with different races as well. They favour Asian women and they reject male and other races a lot. For no reason! Don't feed these scammers your money.

steves259
8/4/16

Further to my previous comments below. I am delighted to report that exactly as promised in A.D.'s business reply, I have received a full refund of my membership fee.
I still do not understand all of the jiggery Pokery with withdrawal of access, then reinstatement then further withdrawal.
Also the various requests for personal ID verification, and would strongly advise NEVER to give info of this sort to persons on the internet whoever they say they are.
Still, it is only fair and honest to say I was offered a refund and have received it.

jerrym90
7/26/16

total scam..girls are full of it if they are real at all...cost me thousands to find out...you can meet 'em but they have no ambition to even get up out of bed...forget about finding a job...and never contact any of them in China...a $2K mistake..fake travel...fake everything..fake visa..should be closed down and someone prosecuted

danb158
7/15/16

Everything that has been said before is 1000% true! This site is a total scam cause they have fake women IM you as soon as you sign up. I have over 100 emails from women who never viewed my profile. $#*! this site and every Aussie who supports it!! You were a prison island to begin with doesn't look like much has changed! $#*! off and die of cancer!!

ricardog18
6/26/16

When I upgraded my membership to AsianDating.com to become paying member they accepted and took $34.95 right away from my visa card. 10 minutes of browsing and my account is cancelled by their computer. They apologized for the mistake but they asked me to pay another $34.95 to get back on my membership. After 1 month I am still trying to get my money back but they are just fooling me.

Helpful answer

I Good looking and photoshoped, no kids and university degrees.... a chinese girl like that doesn´t need a middle aged white man from a distance country. They are fakes. The less attractive might be real but you have to spend a lot money before a real contact person to person. Try other sites, such as Thaicupid!

By Roland H. on 8/9/15
Helpful answer

For over 10 years, AsianDating.com has connected thousands of Asian singles worldwide. As one of the first dating sites in the niche, AsianDating.com is one of the largest and most trusted sites around. Not many other sites can offer you a membership database of over 2 million members with the promise of introducing you to single men and women across the world. Our dedicated Fraud Prevention Team works 24/7 to keep our site safe, by: Deleting any profiles believed to be non-genuine. Providing a “Report Abuse” form for members to report suspicious behavior. Providing extensive information about how to avoid being scammed in multiple locations on the website, including the member mail system and profile pages. Using third party, world-class fraud prevention technology Unfortunately, sometimes non-genuine profiles slip through. We also rely on our valued members to report any suspicious or fake profiles they find on our site. Please contact enquiries@asiandating.com if you have any further concerns.

By Cupid M. [AsianDating Rep] on 5/18/15
Helpful answer

I can assure you that in any online dating sites there will always be people out there who want to make money off of you not including the fees that you have to pay to use the services on the site. You just need to be mindful that there are people who scam for a living. Just like how you may get scam letters or calls to your home or email, you'll get them in your inbox for the dating site. If you can learn to interact and filter these people who are doing these criminal activities, then you'll make the site itself much safer for everyone by reporting them to the site's support. Good luck with your searching.

By Elton N. on 10/30/15
Helpful answer

Dear Ruth If you wish to switch off your profile, choose "Profile Settings" from the "Settings" menu on your member home page, then click the "click here" link under the "Switch Off Profile" heading. If you have any feedback regarding why you are canceling your membership, you will be asked to provide this during the switch off process. Once you have switched off your membership in this way, you can automatically reactivate your profile by logging in again to the site (our system will interpret your login attempt as a request to reactivate your membership). Please contact us if you require any further assistance.

By Cupid M. [AsianDating Rep] on 9/28/15
Helpful answer

Hi Paul, It is difficult to say. There are some genuine girls on that site but most of them are actually fake profiles operated by one or a few individuals. Most of the very good looking women there are fake! The day I removed my pictures and details, My mail box was swamped by mails from different "ladies" all with same heading and email content. So, you be the judge.

By ANDY A. on 11/12/15
Helpful answer

I have talked to girls who are approached for a job to pose as prospective dating partners. It is a part-time job for these girls. Most letters, if not all, are written by interpreters. They will sound so sincere, so desperate to 'love' you until your money runs out. You will never meet any of them. It is all just a money making scam.

By James F. on 7/19/15

By Alexandre C. on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

Hi Saranjit, Please email us on team@asiandating.com with your member I.D and registered email address so that we can assist you further.

By Cupid M. [AsianDating Rep] on 7/1/16
Helpful answer

Dear James, Kindly email enquiries@asiandating.com with your exact complaint and details.

By Cupid M. [AsianDating Rep] on 9/29/15
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the AsianDating staff and other customers.

4 Photos for AsianDating