US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brianb114

The site warns against sending money to people on the site. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jerrym90
7/26/16

total scam..girls are full of it if they are real at all...cost me thousands to find out...you can meet 'em but they have no ambition to even get up out of bed...forget about finding a job...and never contact any of them in China...a $2K mistake..fake travel...fake everything..fake visa..should be closed down and someone prosecuted

danb158
7/15/16

Everything that has been said before is 1000% true! This site is a total scam cause they have fake women IM you as soon as you sign up. I have over 100 emails from women who never viewed my profile. $#*! this site and every Aussie who supports it!! You were a prison island to begin with doesn't look like much has changed! $#*! off and die of cancer!!

ricardog18
6/26/16

When I upgraded my membership to AsianDating.com to become paying member they accepted and took $34.95 right away from my visa card. 10 minutes of browsing and my account is cancelled by their computer. They apologized for the mistake but they asked me to pay another $34.95 to get back on my membership. After 1 month I am still trying to get my money back but they are just fooling me.

ernstb23
6/9/16

Please stop all with my adress and creditcard,
you have invoiced me 9.99US$ without my
autorization. I will never pay that in future, my contact with mastercard Corner banca Switzerland,
will change my Card.
Please stop all now on card 5498 6301 6919 7136
and pay back this amount E.Buchmann

philipc55
5/21/16

I have been a member of Asian Date for about a year and a half. In that time I can tell you it was indeed a waste of my hard earned money for sure. The ladies get you to read and write letters as well as chat and video with them but that's more expensive. When you want to get their personal info you have to go through a phone call which costs around 100 dollars. Once you get the email from the lady it might be real or fake but it's usually at least 25 letters long. You can send an email but most of the time she won't reply back or send about a sentence saying she's to busy to write. Then the lady will either disappear off the site or if you go on the site you will notice she may have changed her name but is chatting with someone. Don't DONT log in to chat it's just not worth it. I found the perfect woman without really trying that hard. You want a really good woman wife or girlfriend? Then take a flight to the Philippines as soon as you can! I promise every day you will have a smile on our face and your money will go a very long way there plus you can get a great tan as well. I do hope this will help others like me who feel lonely or want a Asian wife making the mistake I did! Good luck in your search! If anyone needs to reach out to me please feel free to contact me at philip_cooney@yahoo.com

ajayp22
5/9/16

Asian dating has many fraudulent ladies. Some ladies are lady boys and they don't day so. Most ask for money. I was made aware by Western Union of a fraudulent member and saved $2K. Had already sent by bank wire more than $5K. Another instance Moneygram warned about the member by refusing to send money.
Lastly, the paid members, mostly men are denied access due IMBRA form, but they have no protection from cheating lady members or Asiandating company. Cupid? Go figure! If you want honest ladies, do your home work as there are too many fake people. Good luck

joej73
3/11/16

I met first man to number third have same story, after talking on email couple time finally ask me to send him money, what a bustard people ask woman send him money

gregm65
1,258 helpful votes
2/11/16

Typical fake site. You sign up, "women" start contacting you (the fat, sweaty guy who owns the site), you check the "Who's Viewed Me" tab, and find out that no one has even looked at your profile.

Same creep owns all the Cupid sites. The simple use of a reverse-search algorithm shows that the photos are cropped from other sites.

runeh9
12/30/15

Kinda crappy that most people are writing nasty things about www.asiandate.com (which is complete scam), on the page belong to another company entirely. www.asiandating.com is not www.asiandate.com

michaels360
12/12/15

IT is scam site all just a setup to get you spend money

conans1
11/24/15

Sadly Have been duped by a few girls on Asian date site and wish I had looked at this site before going there.
Everything described on the posts has happened to me with only one girl giving her email address and phone but she blocked the phone which is another story.
Once I had her email and was no longer chatting on the site"read spending money" she decided that she loved me but didn't like me any more.
I went to this site to get a real person and to stay away from scammers by subscribing but the whole system is a scam.
Beware any lonely heart.

thomasi5
11/21/15

I am an attorney here in calif. Been on thus site almost 2 yrs. They do not promise marriage dating. You pay 1.00 a minute to chat with a lady nothing more. These girls are not coming to marry you. Most are earning commissions especially the models. The young girls just play games. It is not real. It is fake. Sone woman are real but this site will take your money and not care of your emotions. There are many asians in our states now why get on involved with a situation that is impossible to control. Dont waste your money. It is not real. Find nice asian woman in your town. There are plenty of nice girls right in your backyard. Try and ask these girls to visit you they woll change the subject. One girl tokd me she liked my photo when i never posted a photo. Soend your money on groceries. This is bull$#*!. Tom

jasong63
11/1/15

I signed up and paid for a month subscription to try it and see if I could meet some nice people locally. Not a lot of people local but I figured I could make some penpals from Asia. The next day they closed my profile and basically ripped me off $30. I paid $30 for a one day membership. That is not cool They told me to email them and basically beg them to open my account. I emailed them but never heard anything back. They sure took my money and then cancelled my account with a quickness but they won't tell me why or refund it.

christ2993
9/27/15

The other thing about Asian dating is the same ladies are still on the site looking for matches l scent 4 lots off flowers & my home address have not got a single letter or a phone call even a email from 4 that got my email another 5 to 6 have my address . Whent on the site to see if it had changed was the same but the same ladies are still looking so that tell me that thay are still scamming people out off there hard earn money

kennyw7
9/5/15

it is very weak and slanderous date site for an out going person, as soon as I started explaining to a couple of females about my profession, I was kicked off by the administrators of the site, and they really get piss when you offer the email or phone numbers to other ladies to get to know them on your own, it not like I am one of those scammers that show a pretty picture and never want to come on the cam while your on Skype, that is totally defeating the purpose of dating on the site, they try to micromanage a little bit too much, maybe I my return to the site in a priest outlook and act domestic or like an older guy in his 90ies, I give Date in Asia site two thumbs down, and de-boner .

ynahmoratam
8/30/15

So I am not actually from this site.. or even tried to be in this site. I have found it as an ad on a site i am looking at and it got me interested to look for its reviews.. I am an Asian-Filipina i really felt sorry for those westerners who were asked for money by some members of this site.. I was reading all reviews and to my surprised , the complaints were all about asking for money and being a victim of scams. It's really a shame that some Filipinas are still wooing for money . It's very degrading for us and it ruins all other filipinas' image. So, in behalf of those girls, Lol.. I'm sorry.. I have tried chatting men from different county on OKC.. But what made me liked westerners ,Americans is that i think they're romantic.. And the fact that i love seeing western movies . LOL.. i dont have a white fetish lol.. it's just that its nice to talk to someone having different culture and language. .. And, to add up.. I don't like those americans who are into young girls.. You were always complaining about being lured for money yet you're the one who tolerate those girls to use you..

daveb105
8/25/15

Before i parted with any money i got 30 replies YOOOOHHHO was i lucky or what Rubbish was i lucky also i was getting emails from people (women) who where supposed TO BE ONLINE and still AWAKE at 4.40 am their time NO WAY AVOID this site

eltonn6
8/13/15

I really have to say sorry to all those who had a bad experience on this site. I have also been plagued with the scammers on these dating sites but I have done my part in reporting the ones that are. Asian Dating however does have a staff that replies to all of your complaints and will do their best to help you with all of your needs. You need to just be aware about how most people who are on there to scam you. Most times they will like and favorite you without even looking at your profile because they are doing it to a lot of profiles at the same time. Sort of like throwing a big fishing net and seeing what you catch. You can normally tell which women are serious especially by READING their PROFILES. A lot of times women are more shy to directly contact men, so it would be beneficial for you to actively look at profiles and contact them to see if you're a match. I paid to get gold membership for one month, and I really think I found the person right for me. She is 100% real and I think I've gone through over 50 or 60 contacts before I got to her. Believe me if you read all the tips about safe dating on that site you will know exactly when you meet someone who is out for only your money. Best of luck guys and I really hope that you do find your match.

ali2138
7/26/15

ASIANDATE.COM website is a SCAM, everything is filtered and monitored. DO NOT USE IT!

rickr36
7/5/15

I paid and immediately was told my account was suspended because according to them a flag was raised. They want me to send them copies of my government ID. Yeah, like that's going to happen. I'm going to send a company without a published address or phone number my government ID.
What a scam. UPDATE BELOW.
They "flagged" me yet they STILL charged my card.
And they try to make out that they're better than asiadate. They're not. Same bs.
But hey, someone named "team" will be sure to reach out to you and give you that personal touch.
This is one seedy company. Avoid at ALL costs.

UPDATE: Oh look, they replied with absolutely nothing new. "Cupid M" is here to clarify it all with the same nonsense. There's another review above where they did the same thing.
You spend days/weeks looking around, decided to join and their crack team of investigators zeroes in on you to get your id. The place has ungodly amounts of fake profiles and scammers and their sharp as a whip investigating team flags real people.
Nothing about my profile was faked, my credit card worked fine, yet they want me to send them my id. "Cupid M" and "team" want me to send them a copy of my official government ID. Seriously. That's what they want. Who in their right mind would send them that? Who would fall for such a scam?
STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

stevenw58
6/27/15

I am living in Vietnam for quite a while. When my marriage went down the drain, I was looking for a new date.
It was interesting to read the other reviews, but I see, that some guys mix up two different websites.
So my answer seems to be slightly off topic, but the sites belong to the same groups.
I registered at those two dating sites: asiandate.com, which belongs together with anastiasiadate.com and some other sites and has nothing to do with asiandating.com.
I also registered at vietnamcupid.com, which belongs to cupid media and so asiandating.com.
While asiandate.com turned out to be a complete scam, I had good experience with cupid media.
On asiandate.com all the incoming letters seems to be written buy professinals, most probably employees of this company.
They were not really related to each other and also not to any fact in my profile.
I answered one of these letters and the result were many letters from this lady, all unrelated spam. Once I see the desired lady online. They offered me 3 minutes of free chat (reading a letter is around 4 USD, depending on, how much credits you buy).
I tried to give the lady my email, but she claimed, that all relevant data was whiped out in the message. I also tried to give her my website, but it was obviously the same. My last hint to her: google my name + vietnam, which would bring up 100% sure the right result - but nothing happened. The ladies there are obviously not interested to make direct contact. They just want you to open the expensive internal letters. A half hour after the chat I got another letter from this lady and not surprisingly it was not related in any way to the privious chat and my try to give her my direct contact. The 60 USD, I invested in this site are wasted. I didn't even use my last credits. All scam.
The contacts I made with cupid media, where mostly real. However, I knew a few of the ladies there personally and I knew that they are trying to make contact there to cheat the men, they meet. That's why: respect the warnings of cupid media - don't send money.
There also came in some contact requests from asian ladies, which claimed to live in the USA and they all were bored and wanted to show me their webcams. I hope you all are clever enough, not to fall for something like that.
Cupid media does not try to avoid direct contact. Some girls even managed it, to display their mobile numbers or skype ID in their profile, so you could try to contact them on skype, whatsapp, viber or zalo, without paying for a membership. However, I invested 600.000 VND (roughly 30 USD) for a one month membership. I got many contacts. I always asked them to prove on skype, that they are real and they did. Finally I selected two of this ladies for further activities. I was completely satisfied with this website. However, I have the advantage to meet the ladies directly, without costly visas and flight tickets.

zoserm
5/26/15

While not the best site for online dating, because of the troublesome way the emails or chat system is set up, asiandating.com is a legitimate site. It is asiandate.com you have to be aware of. That site is what most of you already have mentioned about lots of emails, use of credits to chat,etc.
It seems foreign dating sites have higher risks in general, however, they weave better results when it comes looking for a mate. If Asiandating.com had a way that users could send atleast send messages for free at the bare minimum or a monthly trail, I would rate them 5 stars

erikl17
5/16/15

I have been trying to understand how this site works. Note I am talking about AsianDate.com because there are other sites that sound the same or are run by the same company.
To me it seems that the company hires Chinese people who can translate messages into English. They probably get paid by how many credits their clients are buying. What happens then is these workers send fake messages to clients such as me, to get me to buy credits to read the letters. Many women on the site send me letters saying how they love my letters and want me to marry them. The thing is I never sent letters to those women! If I do send a message and ask a question, then I never get an answer. For instance to prove that I am speaking to a real woman I ask her to send me a selfie picture so I can see who it is. They never send me a photo and just keep sending the same useless information, such as they love me and want to meet me, almost like an automated message?? You are just talking to the middle person who is trying to make more money and maybe the company is encouraging this practise? Total waste of time.

kateq
4/18/15

Dont pay to chat...there's alot of chat app you can use. I'll delete my account there.

jamesf87
4/11/15

Nothing is real on this site, or the related ones. All the information the girls give is fake. They are not who they say they are. I had people in China to verify information girls gave - it never checked out: fake names, fake places of businesses or occupations, fake families, and all loving promises are fake. This site, along with the Ukraine and Russian ones, are huge money making scams. They got thousands from me before I knew it. Still trying to get some of the money back through the 'fraud dept.' of the bank.

If you try to make contact with the girls all emails are stopped. Every communication is read and censored. They are there, well trained, heartless, just to suck you in for profits. Trust no one, no matter how pretty or loving they appear. Run away as fast as you can!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDating staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
cupidm
A: Hi Saranjit,

Please email us on team@asiandating.com with your member I.D and registered email address so that we can assist you further.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6/6/16
Answer
saranjits1
A: Ladies are sending messages that they are flying to my country as they will be going to wrong destination to USA but I am in New Delhi India please cooperate I cannot cheat any one many ladies went to usa
Helpful answer