US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

willh45
11/26/16

Scammers are using what seem to be very likeable profile photos of women who may or may not be the actual person you are communicating with. They are NOT presenting them as being overly sexy because they know that these are some signs of a false member profile. The scammers have developed sophisticated schemes to make it seem that the lady is in need of monetary funds to pay for various fees. My experience is that my profile member presented herself as a very respectable woman who had a good job in China. After we exchanged emails and communicated briefly, she suddenly suggested that she had vacation coming the next month and that she would like to apply for a VISA to come to the USA to get to know me even better(Red Flag #1) This was all to be set up through a Travel Agency that provided all business information except a phone number(Red Flag #2). It is very difficult to authentic that these businesses even exists. The communication followed with nice (not sexy) photos of her. We continued normal email conversation while at the same time I was contacted via email by the supposed "Travel Agency " stating that she would like to apply for a Tourist VISA to come visit me. Finally, after what seemed to be a legitimate solicitation I sent $800 (NEVER SEND MONEY TO STRANGERS! ) for VISA, PASSPORT, and other administration fees. I did research dating site reviews and I decided that I could afford to lose $800.00. I went against my better judgment(the RED FLAG STANDARD). The Travel Agency and the Profile Member then contacted me (they always communicated with me one after the other, almost immediately after the other(Red Flag #3). They contacted me to suggest that my payment was never received,(or they may suggest that it is delayed). And, they wanted to proceed with the process without the payment, BUT, in order to proceed they would need additional funds ($1200.00 USD) for plane tickets(Red Flag #4) in order to proceed and to keep her file open. I respectfully told them to cancel the whole process.
The final analysis is they will make everything seem like a legitimate business deal even stating in an email statement, not on official business stationary(Red Flag #5) that you will get a refund if there is any problem where there is a cancellation of the process. I knew my limit. I learned at the price of $800.00 USD but, it will be worth it if I can steer other individuals from being scammed.
AsianDating and other websites like this will usually put a disclaimer that they do not do background checks of their profile members. This basically clears them of Liability, although I am not certain of the extent by law. Proceed with caution!

Will

michelb28
11/2/16

I have travelled four times to China to meet women from this site. I have always heard excuses why they could not meet. They promised me to meet and suddenly they do not come to the airport or they do not come to the meeting. I find this site to be a scam. I have proof of it.

belom
10/26/16

I joined this site a few month ago, in the beginning it was so excited. Some members sent interested, also they sent messagel to me.
But, when i asked them to communicate by video calls, some of them rejected it or they gave thousand reasons to avoid it.

As the result, i fed up to meet people in such kind of online sites. Or perhaps i am not lucky .

I dont want to waste my time to meet fake people eventhough i believe some of them are real.

Thanks for reading.

johnd649
10/23/16

I have been a member for about a month. I have to disagree with the comments calling the site a complete scam. I have met some real, lovely ladies. That said, there is a nonstop wave of fake profiles and scammers among the members themselves. But you will find that on any dating site. You just need to be vigilant and weed out the frauds. And yes, sometimes they will try and slow roll you and you will waste valuable time. I have reported several scammers and they've all been removed. Some tips of what I watch out for: girls with only one obviously photoshopped photo. Any girl from China, especially those who look like a 22 yr old model and claim to be 43. Any girl that looks too good to be true, probably is.

A legit, non scammner reason some girls will show interest without viewing your profile, is that when you go to the search page, a whole list of profiles come up. A lot easier to just check the ones you might be interested in instead of checking every profile. My two cents on ny experience.

juliej51
10/7/16

There was a bald, $#*! ugly white police officer named Will that contacted on that site. He insulted my race, said some vulgar crap to me. He was an ignorant ugly bald idiot! He is pathetic that's why he insults people for his own ignorance. I wish the site would edit emails that people send!

alexandrec
8/7/16

AsianDating.com (yes Dating, not Date, it is with an ING at the end) is a scam. They scammed me twice and they also have double standards and are racist. They will reject your photo because you are male, same photo of a female they accept! For example: face in profile. Male: reject, female: even with dark sunglasses and in profile: accept! I tested it many times and they do it all the time, also with different races as well. They favour Asian women and they reject male and other races a lot. For no reason! Don't feed these scammers your money.

steves259
8/4/16

Further to my previous comments below. I am delighted to report that exactly as promised in A.D.'s business reply, I have received a full refund of my membership fee.
I still do not understand all of the jiggery Pokery with withdrawal of access, then reinstatement then further withdrawal.
Also the various requests for personal ID verification, and would strongly advise NEVER to give info of this sort to persons on the internet whoever they say they are.
Still, it is only fair and honest to say I was offered a refund and have received it.

jerrym90
7/26/16

total scam..girls are full of it if they are real at all...cost me thousands to find out...you can meet 'em but they have no ambition to even get up out of bed...forget about finding a job...and never contact any of them in China...a $2K mistake..fake travel...fake everything..fake visa..should be closed down and someone prosecuted

danb158
7/15/16

Everything that has been said before is 1000% true! This site is a total scam cause they have fake women IM you as soon as you sign up. I have over 100 emails from women who never viewed my profile. $#*! this site and every Aussie who supports it!! You were a prison island to begin with doesn't look like much has changed! $#*! off and die of cancer!!

ricardog18
6/26/16

When I upgraded my membership to AsianDating.com to become paying member they accepted and took $34.95 right away from my visa card. 10 minutes of browsing and my account is cancelled by their computer. They apologized for the mistake but they asked me to pay another $34.95 to get back on my membership. After 1 month I am still trying to get my money back but they are just fooling me.

ernstb23
6/9/16

Please stop all with my adress and creditcard,
you have invoiced me 9.99US$ without my
autorization. I will never pay that in future, my contact with mastercard Corner banca Switzerland,
will change my Card.
Please stop all now on card 5498 6301 6919 7136
and pay back this amount E.Buchmann

philipc55
5/21/16

I have been a member of Asian Date for about a year and a half. In that time I can tell you it was indeed a waste of my hard earned money for sure. The ladies get you to read and write letters as well as chat and video with them but that's more expensive. When you want to get their personal info you have to go through a phone call which costs around 100 dollars. Once you get the email from the lady it might be real or fake but it's usually at least 25 letters long. You can send an email but most of the time she won't reply back or send about a sentence saying she's to busy to write. Then the lady will either disappear off the site or if you go on the site you will notice she may have changed her name but is chatting with someone. Don't DONT log in to chat it's just not worth it. I found the perfect woman without really trying that hard. You want a really good woman wife or girlfriend? Then take a flight to the Philippines as soon as you can! I promise every day you will have a smile on our face and your money will go a very long way there plus you can get a great tan as well. I do hope this will help others like me who feel lonely or want a Asian wife making the mistake I did! Good luck in your search! If anyone needs to reach out to me please feel free to contact me at philip_cooney@yahoo.com

ajayp22
5/9/16

Asian dating has many fraudulent ladies. Some ladies are lady boys and they don't day so. Most ask for money. I was made aware by Western Union of a fraudulent member and saved $2K. Had already sent by bank wire more than $5K. Another instance Moneygram warned about the member by refusing to send money.
Lastly, the paid members, mostly men are denied access due IMBRA form, but they have no protection from cheating lady members or Asiandating company. Cupid? Go figure! If you want honest ladies, do your home work as there are too many fake people. Good luck

joej73
3/11/16

I met first man to number third have same story, after talking on email couple time finally ask me to send him money, what a bustard people ask woman send him money

gregm65
1,294 helpful votes
2/11/16

Typical fake site. You sign up, "women" start contacting you (the fat, sweaty guy who owns the site), you check the "Who's Viewed Me" tab, and find out that no one has even looked at your profile.

Same creep owns all the Cupid sites. The simple use of a reverse-search algorithm shows that the photos are cropped from other sites.

runeh9
12/30/15

Kinda crappy that most people are writing nasty things about www.asiandate.com (which is complete scam), on the page belong to another company entirely. www.asiandating.com is not www.asiandate.com

michaels360
12/12/15

IT is scam site all just a setup to get you spend money

conans1
11/24/15

Sadly Have been duped by a few girls on Asian date site and wish I had looked at this site before going there.
Everything described on the posts has happened to me with only one girl giving her email address and phone but she blocked the phone which is another story.
Once I had her email and was no longer chatting on the site"read spending money" she decided that she loved me but didn't like me any more.
I went to this site to get a real person and to stay away from scammers by subscribing but the whole system is a scam.
Beware any lonely heart.

thomasi5
11/21/15

I am an attorney here in calif. Been on thus site almost 2 yrs. They do not promise marriage dating. You pay 1.00 a minute to chat with a lady nothing more. These girls are not coming to marry you. Most are earning commissions especially the models. The young girls just play games. It is not real. It is fake. Sone woman are real but this site will take your money and not care of your emotions. There are many asians in our states now why get on involved with a situation that is impossible to control. Dont waste your money. It is not real. Find nice asian woman in your town. There are plenty of nice girls right in your backyard. Try and ask these girls to visit you they woll change the subject. One girl tokd me she liked my photo when i never posted a photo. Soend your money on groceries. This is bull$#*!. Tom

jasong63
11/1/15

I signed up and paid for a month subscription to try it and see if I could meet some nice people locally. Not a lot of people local but I figured I could make some penpals from Asia. The next day they closed my profile and basically ripped me off $30. I paid $30 for a one day membership. That is not cool They told me to email them and basically beg them to open my account. I emailed them but never heard anything back. They sure took my money and then cancelled my account with a quickness but they won't tell me why or refund it.

christ2993
9/27/15

The other thing about Asian dating is the same ladies are still on the site looking for matches l scent 4 lots off flowers & my home address have not got a single letter or a phone call even a email from 4 that got my email another 5 to 6 have my address . Whent on the site to see if it had changed was the same but the same ladies are still looking so that tell me that thay are still scamming people out off there hard earn money

kennyw7
9/5/15

it is very weak and slanderous date site for an out going person, as soon as I started explaining to a couple of females about my profession, I was kicked off by the administrators of the site, and they really get piss when you offer the email or phone numbers to other ladies to get to know them on your own, it not like I am one of those scammers that show a pretty picture and never want to come on the cam while your on Skype, that is totally defeating the purpose of dating on the site, they try to micromanage a little bit too much, maybe I my return to the site in a priest outlook and act domestic or like an older guy in his 90ies, I give Date in Asia site two thumbs down, and de-boner .

ynahmoratam
8/30/15

So I am not actually from this site.. or even tried to be in this site. I have found it as an ad on a site i am looking at and it got me interested to look for its reviews.. I am an Asian-Filipina i really felt sorry for those westerners who were asked for money by some members of this site.. I was reading all reviews and to my surprised , the complaints were all about asking for money and being a victim of scams. It's really a shame that some Filipinas are still wooing for money . It's very degrading for us and it ruins all other filipinas' image. So, in behalf of those girls, Lol.. I'm sorry.. I have tried chatting men from different county on OKC.. But what made me liked westerners ,Americans is that i think they're romantic.. And the fact that i love seeing western movies . LOL.. i dont have a white fetish lol.. it's just that its nice to talk to someone having different culture and language. .. And, to add up.. I don't like those americans who are into young girls.. You were always complaining about being lured for money yet you're the one who tolerate those girls to use you..

daveb105
8/25/15

Before i parted with any money i got 30 replies YOOOOHHHO was i lucky or what Rubbish was i lucky also i was getting emails from people (women) who where supposed TO BE ONLINE and still AWAKE at 4.40 am their time NO WAY AVOID this site

eltonn6
8/13/15

I really have to say sorry to all those who had a bad experience on this site. I have also been plagued with the scammers on these dating sites but I have done my part in reporting the ones that are. Asian Dating however does have a staff that replies to all of your complaints and will do their best to help you with all of your needs. You need to just be aware about how most people who are on there to scam you. Most times they will like and favorite you without even looking at your profile because they are doing it to a lot of profiles at the same time. Sort of like throwing a big fishing net and seeing what you catch. You can normally tell which women are serious especially by READING their PROFILES. A lot of times women are more shy to directly contact men, so it would be beneficial for you to actively look at profiles and contact them to see if you're a match. I paid to get gold membership for one month, and I really think I found the person right for me. She is 100% real and I think I've gone through over 50 or 60 contacts before I got to her. Believe me if you read all the tips about safe dating on that site you will know exactly when you meet someone who is out for only your money. Best of luck guys and I really hope that you do find your match.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AsianDating staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
cupidm
Cupid M. [AsianDating Rep]
A: Hi Saranjit,

Please email us on team@asiandating.com with your member I.D and registered email address so that we can assist you further.
on 7/4/16