DateInAsia.us

DateInAsia.us has a consumer rating of 3.89 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DateInAsia.us also ranks 6th among Asian Dating sites.

How would you rate DateInAsia.us?

“Good...”

Rick F.
8/14/19

Site is free! So don't complain about a solid website which gives u the chance to meet women for free. What's your problme, guys?! Also know what u'r looking for! It is mostly for something serious and long term. Just wanna get laid, use Asianwomen4u for example. Don't be fooled thinkin there are better sites than dateinasia. IMO there are not!

“I am a Christian man with Christian values. I useD= no profanity etc. but was banned for no reason.”

Jim F.
6/28/19

As my review title indicated, I feel I was banned from the site for no reason. THE FOLLOWING IS NOT STATED AS FACT BUT IT IS BASED ON MY CONSIDERED OPIONS: Apparently the site is operated by pseudo-trappist monks or pointy-capped puritans who can't read or, worse, read things into what is written that are not what was intended at all. I'm at a complete loss. I've never been banned from anything or any place and certainly not from any website. Perhaps I was too honest in my assessment of some 3rd party individuals' intentions but to ban someone for that is nothing short of censorship. NO HARM DONE HERE. I'VE JUST LEARNED WHAT A JOKE THIS SO-CALLED DATING SITE IS. GOOD RIDDANCE. I DON'T WANT TO BE ON A WEBSITE RUN BY OVERLY SENSITIVE IDIOTS ANYWAY. WATCH OUT. NO TELLING WHAT THEY'RE DOING WITH ANY INFORMATION YOU MIGHT PROVIDE THEM WITH WHILE THEY PRETEND TO BE 'HOLIER THAN THOU!"

sylviaw17
April 20th, 2016
Have to say I am pretty impressed. Its not as big as the other DIA website but this new take on dateinasia is great. They actually have customer service and communicate with you and even on the front page it said that all reports are reviewed by a real person. I joined the other DIA and was banned instantly but have never had a problem on this website. It is not as big but I guess all big things come with time. This website will be a winner for sure. And its free as well.

Tip for consumers: Register using Facebook its easy and they don't post to your profile its very safe and private.

rickf167
August 14th, 2019
jimf435
June 28th, 2019
fhenga
September 4th, 2016
I will try it, hopefully to find my future husband here. Goodluck to me
melodys13
April 22nd, 2016
Many people complain about free sites but I like this one. I found my partner on this site so am very thankful for it being free.
stephv5
December 4th, 2018
A guy found me over this site weeks ago, www.dateinasia.com/xiaolong, he is a parisian guy, i felt something wrong about him, he confessed that he has no girlfriend, but when i googling about him i found: https://chinesegirl2018.home.blog and then Im trapped him with several girl accounts, it works, he is in trapped, my feeling is right
Yes you right about guys there searching for sex and be honest im trying to find serious relationship, maybe im just few amount of girls who searching true love there but this site is crazy, we get easy to get banned here.
Just be careful with this guy, he will change his words from time to time.
So for me dateinasia is a dating online that use by guys that need sex phone, just for fun
skylarw3
April 20th, 2016
I was impressed the girls were real
robertm336
It is free to use.
aaliyahr
April 20th, 2016
I did not have to pay and that was good

I REALLY DON'T KNOW. IT MIGHT NOT BE LEGITIMATE AND MIGHT EXIST SOLELY TO MINE EMAIL ADDRESSES, USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. HOW WOULD ONE BE ABLE TO TELL WHEN ONE WAS BANNED BEFORE MAKING ANY MEANINGFUL CONTACTS?

By Jim F.

There is no fee to use the site. Apparently I'd have been better off with a site that charges a fee!

By Jim F.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DateInAsia.us staff and other customers.

Where are all the Singles in Asia? DateInAsia is a Free Asian Dating Site. Meet Singles Online today!

robertm339
Robert M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DateInAsia.us?

Have a question about DateInAsia.us?