Review of WWEShop

Stamford, CT 06902, US
peggy.waldo@wwecorp.com

jerizac1
5/7/19

So thankful about organic shop that gives healing power good sense most especially body healing..thank a lot for all information that i heard

charityb15
10/26/18

Thanks wwe shop for messing up my damn order.. I order a shield shirt on October 6 so that I'd have it for when I went to Monday night raw October 29 two days till then and I call to ask hey where is my shirt? To only get told hey we didn't send it. It'll be a cold day in hell before I order from wwe shop again. BELIEVE THAT.

maxt54
9/28/18

I have been a fan of WWE since the attitude era and I always wanted to own Some cool tshirts and merchandise. Finally I bought it recently and the quality of the t-shirt is pretty good . So overall I am satisfied with the product they sent me.

galihp
9/10/18

im got fee to do somthing for the leaving, while you buzy pon your instagram talking selfie like an followers also on the time

ering71
3/22/18

I ordered a standee 10 days in advance of my husband's 40th birthday party. I paid for 2 day shipping so item would arrive in plenty of time. When item arrived, it was the wrong product. I called immediately to request replacement and stressed that it needed to arrive by a certain date to make it in time for the party. When that date arrived, no item so I called again. THEY NEVER SHIPPED THE ITEM! Ruined plans for a funny birthday party!

patiencem5
1/12/18

Ive received what I wanted in a two days and Im glad I have a store I can trust!!!!!!!definitely my go to place.

minam21
1/6/18

Definitely my go to place to get all the Hardy gear I want. Some can be a tad high, but I usually wait for that stuff to go on sale before I purchase them. Their sizing chart is excellent and none of my t shirts have shrunk. Always a great experience with them!

tabbyt1
12/20/17

My boys absolutely love WWE! I've ordered twice off the website so far and received everything correctly in a timely manner. Thank you so much for all your hard work and hopefully other sites can learn how to be efficient like you.

cw134
12/17/17

Thank you for making this Christmas the worst Ever for my two son's. I ordered championship belts and a few other things about $800 worth, not only did they screw up my order the first time, they reshipped my order and screwed it up again, now I'm not "expected" to receive my order till mid-end January, the order was placed back in October. REALLY!!!!!!! your customer service SUCKS for all the money this company makes there is no reason, for bad service! So while Vince, Linda, Shane, Stephanie, and all their kids and family will have smiles on their face for Christmas day, there will be two boys and I'm sure other kids around the world sad and disappointed as hell cause a bunch of rich mother$#*!ers run the worst customer service ever!!!! You claim its all about the WWEuniverse Its not!!! It is all about you bastards taking our money and making our lives horrible while you swim in our money. I know you don't care about my little $9.99 but please believe I am cancelling my WWE network returning all my games back to game stop and if I could get my $800 sum back I would considering I worked my butt off for it! So from my family to yours $#*! YOU McMahon family and your 1.7 billion dollar ASS and your $#*!ty company and customer service! It's true It is all about the WWEuniverse ,our money that is!!!!

chaunceyg7
11/8/17

Once I look up the hats section of the website but there's no USOS hats that Jimmy/Jey uso wear on their entrances every smackdown live.

tammied4
1/9/17

I ordered an Enzo jersey as a Christmas gift. I paid for next day delivery and two weeks later I still did not receive it. Each time I call the customer service representatives says I will get it the next day. The next day I still did not receive it so I called back and they once again told me I would receive it the next day. After two weeks of waiting I called and requested a refund. I would not ever order from them again!!!

davide151
12/20/16

Many mails to waht they call "customer service" only to get useless answers. Never again!

robinm101
10/2/16

Excellent

deaseb
2/11/16

I bought big show wwe supposedly tshirt from a business on the internet called FIGHTCLOTHESSTORE. JUST KEEP AWAY AND IF YOU WANT POOR QUALITY TSHIRTS WITH FLAKY TRANSFERS THEN BUY OFF THEM. THEY CLAIM WWE AS A PARTNER. THEY DONT RESPOND TO EMAILS OR ANYTHING. POSTAGE TOOK 5 WEEKS. BUNCH OF MONKEYS. TSHIRTS ARE MADE IN TAIWAN.

dibbyag
7/20/15

Ok

brooklynd
3/16/15

They messed up my order the first time! The second time I ordered it took forever! They dont tell you that things are on back order! Customer service sucks! Now for my 3rd order I called to see what was the hold up and the rep tells me that the snow caused the warehouse roof to fall in! I asked him why they didnt say that before my order and he argues with me saying that the order page stated it! There is always a problem! Never a smooth transaction! I will NEVER order from them again! You would expect better from such a large company

bobbyb32
2/12/15

Don't order from them at all they suck. The worst customer service also they aren't a good company.

countd
7/11/13

They sent me the wrong dvd sets and wanted me to pay return shipping to return the item and they would issue a credit to which I could reorder the item. That is some major bull. It took two months to get it sorted out and it should of been a simple exchange as in wrong items for correct items. I had never had so many problems ordering off of a place. There are just too many good sites to buy off of so why waste your time on this one ?

stevens36
11/5/12

everything worked great in the past, but my last 2 orders got "lost in their system", ive been told my case is being forwarded to their corporate office, now its 5 months after and i have yet to receive an answer to one of my several follow-up mails, no refunds, no info, not even a dirty coupon. Thanks WWESHOP.COM, never again.

mattb27
5/3/12

Ordered the "In Punk We Trust" T-shirt. I usually wear XL in T-shirts, but I discovered the hard way that due to the print on the front of the shirt, I needed to order one size up. Talked to someone on the phone about exchanging it, and he was very cordial and went through everything necessary for me to get an XXL size shirt. We went through the steps of ordering over the phone so that I would be guaranteed to get an XXL shirt since their merchandise for the more popular wrestlers tend to go quick. So I'm charged full price, and he let me know that I'd be credited for the other shirt. When I saw the charge, it included the shipping charge, so I was worried I'd have to hassle with them again about being charged twice for shipping since their policy for refunds is that you're refunded the price on the site, not the shipping. However, when I was credited, I was credited the full amount plus shipping, so I only had to pay for shipping once since this was an exchange. So in a nutshell: I order a second shirt, pay what it costs on the site plus shipping, then got credited for the original shirt, including the shipping charge on that one so that I'm not charged for shipping twice. Hope that all made sense. In any event, they got me taken care of, and now I'm just waiting for the XXL shirt to arrive in the mail. BTW, very fast shipping, I must say, and that's without ordering special shipping.

dustinh1
7/14/11

I've placed two orders for wrestling merchandise this week - one through WWEShop.com on Monday, and one through a third party retailer that essencially buys up a bunch of their shirts and other merch, then turns around and sells it once those items are out of print. It took less than 24 hours for the third party retailer to email me saying the items had shipped... 3 days later, still no word from WWEShop.

So, I call them... apparently my order is canceled. It turns out they put a pre-authorization on my credit card for the other $300 I had "spent" and that's now being held for them until either 15 days passes or somebody from WWEShop signs off on a form allowing my credit card company to release the hold. So I call them back... this time asking who I have to send this to, to get it signed and I get told basically "No, we won't sign it." So now not only did they screw up my order, but they're willingly holding my money, refusing to show even the slightest effort to fix THEIR ERROR, even knowing that in doing so, I would re-order the items and they would not only get the money for the order, but a much happier customer.

So instead, I will order these same items from a third party retailer, pay a little more, but make sure my $#*! actually gets here. F*** you, WWEShop.com, you will never get my business again.

scottl7
3/28/11

This site is awesome. I ordered an RKO bulk bandz and an RKO Viper cap and I received the those on time. The quality is also very good and during the clearance time, everything is so CHEAP, up to 85% discount! My favorite wrestler is Randy Orton, and there are lots of fan accessories about him. I love this site as well as the shows.

jillr
1/20/10

they suck
they just sent me a coupon for their errors however all the items we wanted are out of stock/backordered.
they screwed up sooo many times....hire new people.

Questions? Get answers from the WWEShop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WWEShop