Writers.ph

Writers.ph has a consumer rating of 2.04 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Writers.ph also ranks 39th among Freelancing sites.

No positive highlights yet

• You've been getting very poor quality work because of this so-called 'shit writers.ph'.
  • Imagine asking a writer to write 15 orders for free.
How would you rate Writers.ph?

“Cool, not extremely”

Mabel H.
11/16/17

Cool place to broaden the experience as a various style and formats writer. I had two or three papers that were very cheap, but still paid. Then after some confirmation the payments went increasing for every couple papers I complete. Yup, the work is rejected at times, though still possible to prove you are right, ofc if previously there were no tries to sneak past the checking. I`m okay with the work conditions, and the free schedule makes it all for me.

“Clients; run you will fail for sure”

mukonyi e.
5/14/18

Just to advise the clients who submit their work on this site. Prepare to fail terribly. What do you expect to get when the writer who is working on your order has no interest in it because they are being frustrated by the company? You've been getting very poor quality work because of this so-called 'shit writers.ph'. They demoralize writers, are malicious and never pay as agreed. Run or prepare to fail. If you still use their services, you are a moron, cannot be helped.

quality work (6) 15 orders (3)
carryk2
October 6th, 2017
Increase Cpp to above $7. Currently the pay is poor and exploitative. It is the high time you motivate writers for quality work.
mabelh4
November 16th, 2017
waltero8
October 9th, 2017
It's cool, support understanding, for sure I have been fined on several occasions and when disputed outrightly support lifts the fine. they indeed reward quality work what keeps me from giving them a 5/5 is the base cpp. If Ashley can sort that then it will be one of the best writer's site around given there steady flow of work and support. Otherwise, I am a loyal EW writer.
mukonyie
May 14th, 2018
Just to advise the clients who submit their work on this site. Prepare to fail terribly. What do you expect to get when the writer who is working on your order has no interest in it because they are being frustrated by the company? You've been getting very poor quality work because of this so-called '$#*! writers.ph'. They demoralize writers, are malicious and never pay as agreed. Run or prepare to fail. If you still use their services, you are a moron, cannot be helped.
kateh62
October 8th, 2017
Almost good if there wasnt that thing to do something for free at the very start, I remember this when I was starting some two years ago. Since then I had different experiences with the site but staying calm and polite quite helped every time, people like that on the net as well as in real life.
vickiep17
October 8th, 2017
The service is a part time job for me at the moment and going well since I started it half a year ago. Shame there isnt a chance to get in touch with others who work here as sometimes it would be great to talk to someone more experienced than I am. Also the number of projects available was slightly reduced lately, or thats just me. Generall the work goes well with no fuss but needs much attention to all the requirements, I personally had some problems with that at some of the orders, resulted in a thorough talk and a fine for quality missed.
oliviam290
November 22nd, 2019
I was fired for nothing.My account was closed and am bitter after the hard work.
It is always clear from the conversations that the managers are unaware of the dynamics of the services offered. To them, a client is always right, even in instances when that is not true. The managers limit access to orders as punishment to writers.
The recently introduced transnational style approach where rewards and punishments are used, you should feel ashamed of deducting a dollar a page for a negative review. Punishing a writer by limiting access to orders on account of few negatives utterly makes no sense. You call the writers deep in the night, slave them with poor CPP, and it is the same greed that you exhibit with clients. I know this because sometimes a client can miss a communication to the support and it lands to the writer. The clients even share payment screen shots and what the writer is paid is just peenuts. There were times when the entire Writers.ph and its affiliates Asiawriters.com, freelancercareers.org, and essaywriters.net were considerate of writer's welfare. Please bring back those days. The support is as lazy as the name-quick to harras a writer without understanding the order under dispute. Pay writers well, give them a safe space to work, and you will get many clients. Punishments are far worse they do nothing. The energy and time spent in writing good papers is the same as that used when writing the negatively rated orders. And what happens to the well-written orders with returning clients. Clients should not pay more for preferred writers because these greedy people do not pay the writers the same.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WRITE FOR THIS COMPANY SEEK COMPANIES LIKE UVOPCORP, WRITERBAY, ESSAYSHARK, AND OTHERS AND NOT THESE CAPITALISTS WHO STRAIN EVEN THE CUSTOMERS WITH MORE BILLS. THESE ARE TALENT TERRORISTS!

babnery
October 6th, 2017
Pathetic place to work, make you work for peanuts under tights conditions then sell your work expensively to other students. Ukrainian s pretending to be Americans paying as low as $0.03 a page for a job they get at $30 plus. Most writers submit poor quality work and resell to internet sites to boost their earnings. Writers also get student details after submitting and some have successfully threatened students with exposure for lack of academic integrity.
jackb243
October 26th, 2017
I can not say much about earnings here as I`m a student atm and this service is a source of experience for me, not taking the payments into account. Having one paper per week written in general I`m satisfied with how I`m treated and how the order processes are held. I definitely like it for getting in from time to time!
ameliam13
October 19th, 2017
The company is ok to work with, I`m spending about 30 hours a week for this job and the resulting payment per hour is quite good for me. The number of available orders was higher last year however it is still possible to get same income, just needs a bit more time now.
tawseefm
January 31st, 2017
I worked for a few months with writers.ph and I gotta say that it was a good experience. However, the growth is slow. This company need to offer better environment for their writers. But, I need to mention that they are not that bad; they can improve.
A good place for freshers.
Ashley J. – Writers.ph Rep
Dear Tawseef, Thank you for the feedback. Please feel free to send your ideas for our improvement. We would be glad to hear them. Thank you.
frankw100
October 5th, 2017
Writers.ph cannot let us work on there orders at a cost of $1 per page,whats is the need of anew writer to do a sign up test and you let him work for free?what is the need of the new writer to do 15 orders at such a low cost.Ashley Johnson,you will not eat this money for long!!This company is exploiting writers.Do not wait until your conscience tells you to Run...i warn all writers out there to dump this company and get better sites elsewhere..Greedy pigs!!!
lilianw4
January 23rd, 2017
I've written for this company for atleast three to four months and they are the worst. In addition to managers and supervisors that are insolent, they also allow their clients to cancel writing jobs under the premise that they are not using your work while the client however does use your work and on top of that injustice, writers.ph charges you a hefty fine for that process. Working for this company will only add to your stress if you can avoid doing so please do.
Ashley J. – Writers.ph Rep
Dear Elaine, as the Head of HR Dept. I've checked your feedback in a careful manner and would like to explain the issues raised. To begin with, you've registered as a writer in April and since that time I've never heard any complaints from you, except this one after the termination of your account. The reason is that you've broken the Company's policy and tried to cheat the client. As far as you know, Writers.ph is a client-oriented Company and has no tolerance to cases like this one, which is mentioned in Terms and Conditions. In addition, you've stated that strict fines are being applied to our writers, but that's not true since we've started 'no fines policy' this June. Thank you for your time and wish you success in all your further endeavors!
ashleyh57
June 9th, 2015
I first discovered Writers.ph several years ago when I had no other chance to make a living except for taking writing online home jobs. I was very pleased by the overall positive experience I had with the writing support team. The payment is very high comparing to other local freelance writing services(in Manila and Philippines in general). Moreover, I gained lots of useful writing skills and practices, which I now successfully use in my job as a publishing editor.
stefflonl
October 8th, 2017
By closing freelancers accounts so unjustifiably and conning them, you have lit a fire you wont be able to put off. Lets see how long you stay in this business. Its a full blown war now. We won't go down without putting a fight
danam111
November 23rd, 2017
Good service in general experience. The monthly payments here still do not exceed my monthly salary yet but already this work is a great addition to my income. The service is problem-free, easy to understand and very useful to me!
brettm32
October 22nd, 2015
It’s about time there was a freelancing site for writers. I have been using other websites, but I came across writers.ph, I started working on this site mostly. I receive prompt responses, prompt feedback and prompt payment. What else can you ask, especially after experiencing attitudes in other websites. There you are expected to do lots of work for peanuts. Well, I’m sticking to this. Brilliant Site!
janac13
November 1st, 2017
I`m eployed here for three months, having this job as a second one besides the main full-time one. So far I had trouble only with some comissions when getting the payments to my payoneer account, none of the problems with others or the support team. I`m going to update as soon as I get some more experience with the service.
keiths101
October 22nd, 2017
I`m working here from time to time, not on an everyday basis. So far I managed to reach the Intermediate status on the account and completely had not problems on any of orders I was doing for various customers. I`m taking one order for 5-10 days usually and thus I suppose I got no problem.
pascak
October 6th, 2017
Worst site they pay peanuts to writers...exploitative. . These guys are $#*!ing crazy. How can you pay 0.03$ for a paper and then sell it at $30. Slavery
josephr68
October 27th, 2015
I don’t know about everyone but there are good and bad points to everything. However this is one time where I find myself pleasantly surprised. I am a part of many freelancing websites, but I’ve always found something I’m not happy with on them. The type of work, the payment, the clients. Here though, everybody seems to work on a more professional basis, and that is something I really appreciate. So, yes, this is a site I would definitely recommend.
jimj131
November 4th, 2017
At the moment this site is full of possibilities for me to develop my writing skills. Yet I have to discover much more as I`m working just for a month. But this month was already full with work and various orders I have completed, all of those are already confirmed.
angweshm
October 8th, 2017
This is not that ordinary company, but a bunch of scavengers that teamed up to exploit honest freelancers that sacrifice a lot in terms of time, resources and extensive research to just to give that high-paying client a great paper for their school work. These roaches must evolve to real humans or else they go under like the great Titanic!
antop
October 6th, 2017
Modern day slavery. Thieves. These people thrive on exploiting poor writers from third world countries. Avoid this site like plague
kolem
October 12th, 2015
Distance work from home can be such a blessing as it gives you much comfort and independence. Still, the most difficult part is finding legitimate work online. I was really lucky to stumble upon writers ph. among the variety of freelance writing providers in Philippines. The tasks here are reasonable and they pay on time. Very reliable folks. Would totally recommend.

What is picid

The most commonly accepted forms of pic ID (or photo ID) are those issued by government authorities, such as driver's licenses, identity cards, and passports, etc.

By Ashley J.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Writers.ph staff and other customers.

Highly paid online writing jobs at Writers.ph. Use your writing skills to earn good money.

Ashley J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Writers.ph?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.0
Have a question about Writers.ph?