Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

stephenw38
6/7/14
WPMU DEV is essential for anyone looking to get the most out of their use with WordPress. The ability to have so many different customization and functional options available to you is very beneficial. With WPMU Dev, you get all these under the same roof! So, whenever you need support, their top-of-the-line support team is there with the solutions to your problems.

I have had nothing but possible positive experiences with WPMU DEV and I can't foresee why that would change.
markg75
6/5/14
This is one organization you want to be a part of.

Not only do they have a team of technical experts who are experienced with wordpress, MU, buddypress and 100's of plugins, they answer your technical questions and help you get your site up and running --

it is the best money I have spent in a long time.. just access to their library of tested tried and true plugins is worth the little money this support membership costs -

if you are smart -- and you are a wordpress designer/developer -- you would go join right now --- and unfortunately I don't make any money on this -- LOL... but you need to belong, it will save you thousands of dollars in lost productivity time
davida106
5/29/14
WPMU DEV offers a complete package. From excellent plugins that function as described to a robust community platform and Membership support that provide help with customzation of plugins to carry out additional functions as desired, I think WPMU DEV offers some of the best Wordpress plugins on the market. I do not think there is a serious Wordpress user out there that has not heard of WPMU DEV or used their plugins at one time or the other.
thomasf37
5/25/14
WPMU Dev support is awesome. If I've got a problem, or don't understand, I post it, and they answer. I will no longer go without them.

Thanks WPMU Dev.

Director, Local Main Street Marketing
javid2
5/20/14
Hi.I want to recommend Wpmudev because of their professionalism and honesty.
They are professional because they have in their team a bunch of people that they know where they are and what they do.
When i start working with them i have a lot of doubts about wordpres, i have really started with them and they were there to help me in all of my issues and no one of my questions remain unanswered.
Furthermore they have the biggest repository of plugins and themes that i have ever seen. Near to you at one click away. Plugins that make your life very easy in wordpress. Even plugings that suggest you new ways of business that i have never think about. For all of this I fairly recommend wpmudev.
And for their honesty, something very important when you make business in internet. They fulfill everything that they promise. And even something like to respond in less than an hour, something very important when you are in a problem, or something go bad with your site.
For all of this I recommend WPMUDEV.
marinas10
5/11/14
The plugins are a life saver!
I am a developer and I use almost all of their plugins on different websites, it saves me a lot of time. And when I need any support I can just check the forum or message them and they were always very helpful.
Totally recommend!
tariqa
4/8/14
WPMU offer a huge selection of great plugins and features for anyone running a wordpress website, they have excellent customer service and support platform which anyone can make use off. Would recommend them.
christianf16
4/3/14
WPMU Dev is THE source for Wordpress MultiSite plugins and support. I've recently switched from 8 single site wordpress installations to 1 multisite network that houses all of my sites. This has been a very challenging move, but with the help of WPMU Dev, I have access to a wide array of plugins that are designed JUST FOR MULTISITE. And the best part is, most of their plugins integrate with each other. This alllows the greatest flexibility when planning the features of your site. And to top it all off, I've received excellent support on some very technical plugin customizations. Their developers really know what they are doing and they've often gone above and beyond to make sure that I can create the functionality that I need. This is a great company that is getting better every day. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. . .
debbiec20
3/31/14
WPMUDev is a source of not only some of the greatest WordPress plugins - including those for Multisite - available, but also a terrific support system and community.

My experience with support and even their billing office has always been positive (and fast),.

I'm excited that in a new network site I'm developing for a non profit with frequently changing personnel, I am able to include their extensive library of training videos in a private documentation resource.

For any developer serious about WordPress, WPMU Dev is a worthwhile investment for your tool kit.
josed15
3/12/14
Nice plugins, nice support, WPMU is everything you need to run your wordpress site.
Everything is professional. 5 Stars, no doubt.
luked14
3/12/14
If you are looking for wordpress plugins I can't recomend these guys enough. Great management plugin with it to easily find the things they offer which is nice, but really I like that they seem to have pretty much all the plugin bases covered. Good quality and great price.
dionatanc
2/19/14
My experience was great, the plugins and themes are fantastic, and when I needed help from support, was very well attended.
After I found the WPMU dev site, I believe even more in my dream was to make a site edublogs.org style, but I did.
jamesb131
2/5/14
I have been a member with MPMU Dev for several years and I guess, it is like anything that is a big part of your life. It is not until you lose it that you realise how much you miss it.

Having recently had a small problem with my renewal of MPMU Dev [my fault, not theirs], I very quickly discovered just how much I depend on their resources and invaluable support. Plugins that I constantly use, forums that I constantly read and just knowing that I have this 'safety net' below me when I work, have become such a vital part of my work.

So many sites and organisations claim that once you join, you will get this and have that, but in my honest opinion, it is rarely ever true.

MPMU Dev specialise in WordPress but so much of their content can also be applied in other design work as well.

If they do not change their system of support, resource repository and real encouragement to anyone who tinkers with design, programming and general 'web work', I cannot imagine ever letting my membership renewal lapsing again.

MPMU Dev is an exception to most. In a word, they are brilliant!
joeh51
1/17/14
WPMU Dev is great. I have been able to do things with my websites that I could only dream about before I found them. Their plugins are amazing and their support is top notch. I have been a member for over a year now and I use WPMU Dev everyday and I will always be a member.
sandips
1/15/14
Love it. Great plugins and awesome support.

If you work with WordPress or especially WordPress MultiSite, they'll have something that's useful. Furthermore, the one to one support you get is amongst the best I've ever received.
stevet35
1/4/14
I've been a member of WPMU DEV for over 6 months and have to say it is pretty awesome.

Not only do you get access to every plugin you could possibly need (not to mention incredibly powerful ones like a Membership, Affiliate, eCommerce plugins and everything you'd need to create you own income generating networks) but they also provide outstanding customer support.

I'm a mid level website designer and have many questions that pop up from simple to complex. I have never been disappointed with their ability to answer those technical questions and their response time is amazingly fast.

It's literally like having a team to help.

I highly recommend them to any WordPress developer looking to become more profitable and efficient.
petew8
1/1/14
Great resource as a wordpress site developer. Also, great value. I would recommend

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Allen! Our products should work with any plugin or theme that follows the WordPress coding standards. For obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee a 100% compatibility with every product available in the market, but what we do guarantee is that if you ever experience any issues/conflicts with the page builder that you're using and our software, our support team will be right by your side to assist. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at contact@wpmudev.org or use our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Have a great day.

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV