Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

robt158
3/2/17

I've been using WPMUDEV for 2 or so months now and still just developing my site locally. Sometimes I wish their plugins would have more features for what I want but what can you do. At least their support has been good at answering forum questions.

chrisr213
2/23/17

WMPUDEV has fantastic benefits for everyone who uses WordPress. Even people like me who are regularly "out of their depth". The support is fantastic and has helped me extremely quickly and has worked every time. I cannot fault any of the products they have developed and the support is just amazing.

drewg13
2/19/17

Had an issue with code, Adam worked with me for a day or so and we got everything hammered out! Thanks again guys!

lesliem72
2/7/17

Long time reader and recent membership subscriber, their support is invaluable! Support tickets are answered surprisingly fast and resources are. so. amazing.

bradh53
12/7/16

Answered my question within an hour. Problem resolved, and loving their plugins!

margaridaf
12/6/16

Just great support. Although WPMU's Upfront has a very long learning curve, the support from them is great and enduring :)
They stay with you until everything is clear!

Tip for consumers: Worth the money that charge. It is not cheap but it is like you have a personal support team :)

pabloc26
11/14/16

They are an active team and I have always had quick and accurate responses to my inquiries

samadd
9/23/16

I use WPMUDEV dashboard on my websites and the experience has really been awesome. Their support team is the greatest I've seen anywhere!

frankg94
9/21/16

Discovered WPMU DEV while looking for support with my first steps in WordPress Multisite. The membership of WPMU DEV offers huge value for your money.I have to admit, so far I only used their plugins. They have loads of them. The plugins for Multisite work like a dream. For me it made my start as a multisite user so much easier and better,
I also tried the 7 themes of WPMU DEV and their Theme builder. So far handling them is too difficult for me. Have to put more time in that, but that will come later on.
Finally, the support of WPNU DEV is excellent. Only negative side, it took some time. But the ability of the support contributor to explain everything and his tone of voice was excellent.

tysona9
8/22/16

This membership is helping me in so many ways... I can't even tell you all of them! Go check this out do your own research, and buy it.

Tip for consumers: Try it out, they have a free membership program and I promise you will seriously fall in love. SERIOUSLY!!!

bjorno1
8/18/16

Have there plugins on more then 20 sites and the support are great ***** - star

alexandref16
6/20/16

As many commenters have stated, support is generally excellent. However, please note: I had an issue in which a WPMU DEV plugin that is vital for my business had stopped working properly.

If you look at the comments on the thread I created in their forum (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/unable-to-edit-appointment-time/#post-3588227), you'll see that this issue affected not just me but likely all users of the plugin, which makes the issue even more relevant.

It simply took them from May to December of 2018 to come up with a workaround. To me, this meant seven months without an essential plugin.

And they ignored when I asked to not be charged their monthly fee while they came up with a solution. Please note that I only use this one plugin from WPMU DEV. So all those seven months i kept paying monthly for a plugin that had been rendered useless by malfunctioning.

I give WPMU DEV five stars because, in all other respects, I agree with what has been said about them. And I am inclined to believe that what happened to me was not typical of their customer's experience. In all other instances, through the several years I've been signing up to them, I had really excellent support and experience.

So I would still recommend WPMU DEV to my friends, and would chose any of their plugins if I ever need them. Just keep in mind that nobody is perfect, not even ourselves.

Tip for consumers: If you need support, my suggestion is you use the Forums instead of the Live Chat. More often than not, I get a "Connection Lost" message after a 10 minute wait.

I have never needed urgent support along these years. In my experience, sometimes support can take several days to solve a more complicated issue, but to me that's understandable.

shurikk
6/19/16

I love wpmudev!

nealu
6/7/16

The support team at WPMU Dev have been MORE than helpful in assisting me in setting up, activating, and configuring their dashboard and plugins!

sweekrithm
5/21/16

This is a great place to start working on Wordpress, Wordpress can be very daunting, especially if you plan to setup more than a website.

WPMU has a great set of plugins that enable ideas, helps manage and reduce confusion. They have a great community, blogs and tutorials.

If you looking to save tons of money from going up in smoke, wpmu and it's great set of products will definitely get you started ok that path.

I highly recommend WPMU, a must have for any Wordpress freelancer. If you don't have this you don't have superpowers.

andrem18
5/14/16

The support is very polite, precise and fast. Worth every penny invested. Some plugins like hummingbird, snapshot, smush pro, defender, etc. are one of a kind. The blog is my first resource. I am amazed with the integration between everything.
Just happy to be part of it.

reynaldoa6
5/8/16

I got the answer to my problem as well personal help to solve it...priceless...

annag68
4/19/16

WPMU Dev's software is incredible, because of its powerful customization options and compatibility with any theme. But that's not all...

There were two times where I needed their support assistance for some aspects of a plugin that their documentation didn't include, and they got back to me within a few hours each time. I was blown away by their service, as it was efficient, friendly, and concise.

I have not experienced this Apple-esque software quality and customer support in a very long time. I'm excited for my new and continual relationship with WPMU Dev.

You guys are on my list of Wordpress GOLD.

dianef35
3/25/16

I was having a little trouble switching web builders, I'm far from what you would call a techie. In fact I'm probably a newb. But through WPMU support I was able to get up an running quickly and fix the transition issues easily. Thanks! What a great team of people ready to jump in and help!

anass27
2/2/16

An amazing team. They provide great plugins and themes. and have the best support in the industry. Would highly recommend their membership.

mattp50
1/8/16

WPMUdev membership is like having my own staff of WordPress professionals on call 24 hours a day. every question I have ever asked has been answered on the same day.

silled
1/3/16

The support for this is the best ever experienced! All the money worth it! Thank you for making my business easier!

gregr31
12/22/15

These guys are very customer service oriented and responsive. And their products are great, too! Highly recommended.

lionelf9
11/26/15

I really love that website and the community around it.
Splendid premium plugins and themes for WordPress. The best I ever used.

Lionel

pedroa22
11/22/15

Been with WPMUDEV for many years now, and every-time I use their support im impressed. It does not matter if its a technical or a administrative question, the respond-time is ALWAYS very good.
If you working with Wordpress, then this is a membership that always should have.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV