Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

jamesb131
2/5/14

I have been a member with MPMU Dev for several years and I guess, it is like anything that is a big part of your life. It is not until you lose it that you realise how much you miss it.

Having recently had a small problem with my renewal of MPMU Dev [my fault, not theirs], I very quickly discovered just how much I depend on their resources and invaluable support. Plugins that I constantly use, forums that I constantly read and just knowing that I have this 'safety net' below me when I work, have become such a vital part of my work.

So many sites and organisations claim that once you join, you will get this and have that, but in my honest opinion, it is rarely ever true.

MPMU Dev specialise in WordPress but so much of their content can also be applied in other design work as well.

If they do not change their system of support, resource repository and real encouragement to anyone who tinkers with design, programming and general 'web work', I cannot imagine ever letting my membership renewal lapsing again.

MPMU Dev is an exception to most. In a word, they are brilliant!

joeh51
1/17/14

WPMU Dev is great. I have been able to do things with my websites that I could only dream about before I found them. Their plugins are amazing and their support is top notch. I have been a member for over a year now and I use WPMU Dev everyday and I will always be a member.

sandips
1/15/14

Love it. Great plugins and awesome support.

If you work with WordPress or especially WordPress MultiSite, they'll have something that's useful. Furthermore, the one to one support you get is amongst the best I've ever received.

stevet35
1/4/14

I've been a member of WPMU DEV for over 6 months and have to say it is pretty awesome.

Not only do you get access to every plugin you could possibly need (not to mention incredibly powerful ones like a Membership, Affiliate, eCommerce plugins and everything you'd need to create you own income generating networks) but they also provide outstanding customer support.

I'm a mid level website designer and have many questions that pop up from simple to complex. I have never been disappointed with their ability to answer those technical questions and their response time is amazingly fast.

It's literally like having a team to help.

I highly recommend them to any WordPress developer looking to become more profitable and efficient.

petew8
1/1/14

Great resource as a wordpress site developer. Also, great value. I would recommend

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

It can help, but you will need more than this. It is worth it just for the support that is not just limited to their products!

By Lambros S.

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WPMU DEV