Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

paulb529
Paul B.
2/20/17

Excellent service prompt delivery. Unfortunately the Asics shoes we bought were too narrow so were returned however I would not hesitate to use working class heroes again

nicalaineb
Nicalaine B.
2/16/17

Excellent fast delivery z excellent quality product . Will be ordering feom this site again and will recommend to family and friends

morgans70
Morgan S.
2/14/17

I didn't receive a confirmation email straight away. I waited until the next day to query this. I messaged on Facebook and got a response within 15 min apologising for the lack of email and letting me know my order had been processed. While typing a response back thanking them, the order arrived at my work anyway. Amazing customer service!

allisond45
Allison D.
2/14/17

Great website, fabulous products and speedy delivery. One of the best website around especially great over the Xmas period. Will certainly be visiting online and in store again.

samanthas165
Samantha S.
2/14/17

Good choice of clothes and accessories, easy to use website and delivery choices - excellent and efficient store.

davidp746
David P.
2/13/17

Excellent and fast service. Seems like a great product but too early to write an informed review. Does like like a quality product which I'd expect from Patagonia.

alexg120
Alex G.
2/10/17

First time user - very good first impression and experience. Good delivery time too.

Will look at the guys definitely if need to buy anything

ryank92
Ryan K.
2/8/17

I've ordered a few times from this shop and it's always good service. Good selection of clothes n shoes etc. The last time I ordered, they noticed one of my items had damage to it so emailed me apologizing and sending the rest of my items special delivery to make up for it. Shows they're bothered about thier cutomers

jeanninec7
Jeannine C.
2/8/17

Bought from this site as it was a cheaper price then anywhere else which made me sceptical. Delivery was quick and trainers were the same quality as anywhere else. So happy with my order and would definitely recommend anyone to use!

hazelh32
Hazel H.
2/7/17

Awesome, cheap as fudge prices compared to other online shops, next day delivery was cheap too and came early next day and got a lovely letter from runners of the shop that made me laugh and was personalised with my name! Loved it

colettas
Coletta S.
2/3/17

Very satisfied. Only potential issue was that checkout took a long time, but that may be because I was on the tube using station wifi. Would recommend.

patrickx2
Patrick X.
2/2/17

I had an amazing experience with shopping at Working Class Heroes. Their prices are great as well as their customer service. I couldn't have been happier with finding this store and look forward to purchasing more products from Tom and the team in the near future.

jz33
J Z.
2/1/17

I got what I wanted. Shipping was pretty quick given that it had to be sent from the UK to California. They do a really good job. Thanks.

gavind23
Gavin D.
2/1/17

I hadn't heard of Working Class Heroes before but I'll definitely be heading back. It was really easy to find what I wanted and to work through the checkout process, and the delivery was much quicker than I expected. Highly recommended!

pauly30
Paul Y.
2/1/17

My purchase was as describe and arrived promptly. I am very happy with my item and would certainly purchase further goods in the future

jackk105
Jack K.
1/31/17

I ordered a bellroy wallet at a great price from this store. I entered my U.S. address but forgot to select the appropriate country for shipping. I emailed them for correction and the response was very prompt courteous and professional. I was surprised. I also love the wallet. Thanks.

deba26
Deb A.
1/30/17

Very impressed with the whole experience and the speed in which my order arrived in particular. The note enclosed with the order was a really nice touch. I would definitely use this site again and recommend to others.

willp28
Will P.
1/27/17

Great shop, website and team to buy from, I'm always chuffed with my purchases from here. The delivery is always spot on, along with the prices and fresh selection. Feels good supporting a skate shop in the Lakes too. My wife loves the sweets in the shoebox, which helps me get away with another shoe purchase!

christinek128
Christine K.
1/27/17

ordered some asics gel lytes. i paid a really good price..£60 instead of the usually £90 for this particular colourway. the item was brand new and service/delivery was fantastic!!! hope to use you guys again.

jamesy69
James Y.
1/25/17

Very quick delivery, an easy to navigate site, plus a nice honest & straight-forward 'feel' to the guys behind the business.

robertg491
Robert G.
1/25/17

Really simple and efficient service. Had the Patagonia caps I wanted at the right price, and delivery was very quick. Definitely come back again.

craigs210
Craig S.
1/25/17

I love this site and especially it's its service but the range needs to rotate/change to keep it fresh

mrsc31
Mrs C.
12/8/16

Item ordered was competitively priced and was despatched and delivered within two days. Bought as a gift so haven't been opened/used yet.

jackg141
Jack G.
12/7/16

Well designed website with great brands at very good prices. I bought a Patagonia sweatshirt for a few quid cheaper than anywhere else. Email communication was excellent and friendly. Delivery within two days. Package came with an entertaining letter from the owners which was a nice touch. All around top store, i will be keeping my eye out for more belting items

cathyp65
Cathy P.
12/6/16

I was very pleased with my order - easy to order, price was good, and delivery was very quick - from the UK to Australia in less than 1 week!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?