Working Class Heroes reviews

Cumbria LA12 7LS

colettas
Coletta S.
2/3/17

Very satisfied. Only potential issue was that checkout took a long time, but that may be because I was on the tube using station wifi. Would recommend.

patrickx2
Patrick X.
2/2/17

I had an amazing experience with shopping at Working Class Heroes. Their prices are great as well as their customer service. I couldn't have been happier with finding this store and look forward to purchasing more products from Tom and the team in the near future.

jz33
J Z.
2/1/17

I got what I wanted. Shipping was pretty quick given that it had to be sent from the UK to California. They do a really good job. Thanks.

gavind23
Gavin D.
2/1/17

I hadn't heard of Working Class Heroes before but I'll definitely be heading back. It was really easy to find what I wanted and to work through the checkout process, and the delivery was much quicker than I expected. Highly recommended!

pauly30
Paul Y.
2/1/17

My purchase was as describe and arrived promptly. I am very happy with my item and would certainly purchase further goods in the future

jackk105
Jack K.
1/31/17

I ordered a bellroy wallet at a great price from this store. I entered my U.S. address but forgot to select the appropriate country for shipping. I emailed them for correction and the response was very prompt courteous and professional. I was surprised. I also love the wallet. Thanks.

deba26
Deb A.
1/30/17

Very impressed with the whole experience and the speed in which my order arrived in particular. The note enclosed with the order was a really nice touch. I would definitely use this site again and recommend to others.

willp28
Will P.
1/27/17

Great shop, website and team to buy from, I'm always chuffed with my purchases from here. The delivery is always spot on, along with the prices and fresh selection. Feels good supporting a skate shop in the Lakes too. My wife loves the sweets in the shoebox, which helps me get away with another shoe purchase!

christinek128
Christine K.
1/27/17

ordered some asics gel lytes. i paid a really good price..£60 instead of the usually £90 for this particular colourway. the item was brand new and service/delivery was fantastic!!! hope to use you guys again.

jamesy69
James Y.
1/25/17

Very quick delivery, an easy to navigate site, plus a nice honest & straight-forward 'feel' to the guys behind the business.

robertg491
Robert G.
1/25/17

Really simple and efficient service. Had the Patagonia caps I wanted at the right price, and delivery was very quick. Definitely come back again.

craigs210
Craig S.
1/25/17

I love this site and especially it's its service but the range needs to rotate/change to keep it fresh

mrsc31
Mrs C.
12/8/16

Item ordered was competitively priced and was despatched and delivered within two days. Bought as a gift so haven't been opened/used yet.

jackg141
Jack G.
12/7/16

Well designed website with great brands at very good prices. I bought a Patagonia sweatshirt for a few quid cheaper than anywhere else. Email communication was excellent and friendly. Delivery within two days. Package came with an entertaining letter from the owners which was a nice touch. All around top store, i will be keeping my eye out for more belting items

cathyp65
Cathy P.
12/6/16

I was very pleased with my order - easy to order, price was good, and delivery was very quick - from the UK to Australia in less than 1 week!

jackv18
Jack V.
12/1/16

Great service! Next day delivery as promised. Great product and at a decent price.
Will definitely be shopping with them again!

nicholam6
Nichola M.
11/30/16

I couldn't be more happy with my purchase, delivery and overall service. Will be back to purchase again soon!

anitap54
Anita P.
11/28/16

Fantastic service, my order was delivered next day (with notification of time slot). I ordered two Patagonia backpacks (one for a gift and one for me) both are great quality. I love mine!

jeffk209
jeff k.
11/21/16

I heard about working class heroes from my brother and have not been disappointed!....will use them again and will recommend to friends

gillianc18
Gillian C.
11/16/16

Refreshing buying experience. Was fun to read a bit about the business and how it began. Definitely will use this site again. Had to return item as I stupidly bought them far too big. Great customer experience and returns process was easy. Thanks guys

markh425
Mark H.
11/7/16

Great little shop. Good value and received my stuff ahead of time. The wham bar and letter enclosed where a nice touch and genuinely made me laugh. Happy to support a small business.

lisas675
Lisa S.
11/2/16

Prompt dispatch and delivery, even sent sweets in the box. Shoe's were in great condition and as advertised on their site. Would use them again.

maryi34
Mary I.
11/2/16

I never recevied my order. It is declared "deliver" on So colissimo website but it was not. The seller and the delivery service refused to do anything after this "mistake". Avoid....

Je n'ai jamais reçu ma commande, sur le site de suivie elle est déclaré livré alors que je n'ai rien reçu. Comme elle est déclaré livré par So Colissimo se site refuse de faire quoi que se soit et So Colissimo de même. A éviter !!

lauraa136
Laura A.
11/2/16

Perfect, ordered the hat I wanted for my partner, emailed me all the relevant information I would want to know and received in couple days even with a free wham bar :) would defiantly order from here again.

stephend107
Stephen D.
10/24/16

got a rare item that i have wanted for a while, very efficient service, also like the personal touch, i'm glad to be able to contribute to their goal of not having to get "proper" jobs too!

Yes. I can share my story I ordered my 1st order and I had doubt my product will be good or bad . But I got the product which is become me very satisfied and I am very happy to purchase the product with WORKING CLASS HEROES..

By Sarah M.

Questions? Get answers from the Working Class Heroes staff and other customers.

Working Class Heroes?