Work & Safety

Work & Safety has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Work & Safety ranks 37th among General Apparel sites.

How would you rate Work & Safety?

“Excellent service”

Christine T.
2/12/21

We recently ordered a pair of work boots from work and safety and the service was second to none. The first pair turned out to be too small, but the owner was so helpful and prompt with all the necessary information to return them and sent a larger size out the same day and even phoned to make sure we had ordered the correct boots. Would definitely use them again

christinet555
February 12th, 2021

Would definitely use them again

Products used:
Boots

gaynorf4
January 7th, 2021

Excellent, responsive and helpful customer service. I didn't know exactly which style would suit me best or what size to order, footwear can be difficult to choose on line. I was given polite professional advice. Thoroughly recommended

elliel40
November 24th, 2020

I originally went to the official Muck site. There was no size 6 available plus I wanted to do price comparison. I was DELIGHTED to find your company. The price was perfect, the product, delivery and communication with me was perfect!
5 WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND 5

jenniferc1709
July 17th, 2020

I am delighted with these boots - they are stylish and comfortable with a good grip. The navy and spruce green combination is excellent, and the fleece lining will be appreciated on winter dog walks.

lloydm112
November 25th, 2020

Really impressed with the website and the fact the boots arrived well before the parcel was expected is a winner! Very professional service and the boots are superb.

Thanks,

Questions? Get answers from the Work & Safety staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Work & Safety?

Have a question about Work & Safety?