Wordsharp.net

Wordsharp.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Wordsharp.net most frequently mention high quality. Wordsharp.net ranks 16th among Academic Editing sites.

How would you rate Wordsharp.net?

“I was very impressed”

Galen F.
12/12/20

The staff worked really hard on my novel a 195-page romance novel that they helped craft into something I feel really good about. They are always very quick to complete the tasks with high-quality and accuracy. This editing experience impressed me a lot. Very pleased with the level of proficiency provided here and I really hope that this is the beginning of a long-term cooperation with WordSharp Editing.

galenf8
December 12th, 2020

levir40
February 1st, 2021

I have been using WordSharp Editing for several years for graduate papers. Wonderful service, quick and professional. Now, they did a great job editing my dissertation. They focused on grammar, academic language, and even suggestions they could provide with a perspective of a real reader for the document. Thank you so much, WordSharp.

Tip for consumers:
You get faster replies during about 7am to 5pm Central time. They're in Chicago.

Products used:
dissertation editing, graduate paper editing

josep462
January 12th, 2021

I am so happy. I needed the dissertation to be returned quickly and was not disappointed. I used this site for the first time this month and found that it delivered just what I needed. I recommend WordSharp Editing to everyone, especially for academic and scientific proofreading. I submitted a very long research dissertation for editing to WordSharp Editing, and they got it back to me quickly and with many comments.

proofreading and editing

calebh101
January 19th, 2021

I need help to make my work flawless in form. I am not a native English speaker. I appreciate the quality of work, the speed, and the very helpful feedback. I like WordSharp Editing because it is an affordable service in which quality is not compromised. I requested some extra assistance and feedback was really prompt. I really recommend WordSharp Editing to everyone.

editing/proofreading/APA

sullyc1
November 21st, 2020

Best proofreaders. Got my dissertation APA citation style. I like working with WordSharp. They work fast, go beyond grammar and spelling delivering high quality. Pretty fast and easy.

tawandab1
August 7th, 2020

The safe PayPal method reassured me in this regard. All the commentary was very clear, I've enjoyed your company and will use your services in the future. Fantastic company. Great work and fair pricing. I am fully satisfied with the editing service provided by WordSharp Editing and Proofreading.

stanc92
October 2nd, 2020

I like the fact that they are available 24/7. I just keep loving it. In the future, I will not hesitate to get your services for proofreading and editing the manuscript. No hiccups.

michaelw3043
January 30th, 2021

The turnaround and editing were great. Thank you very much. Thank you for the excellent and timely proofreading and feedback you provided to my research paper. I recommend them for your next project.

edit proofread

dariusj18
July 8th, 2020

Honestly, it was better than when my professor edits my work. All in all, my document improved significantly. Expedite and very good service. Great service-they found mistakes and errors I didn't. I am completely satisfied with their detailed corrections, comments and suggestions.

klausz1
October 12th, 2019

This is the third time I use WordSharp. My editor always provides constructive corrections and comments. I will certainly return. Special thanks to the editor for the work done and good reviews of the manuscript.

Tip for consumers:
Use the online form. It's easiest.

Products used:
24-hour operative quality service, very reliable. Because I'm not a native speaker, I always need to rely on proofreading services. Definitely five-star service. Goes above what you'd expect with extra suggestions on how to improve text and train of thought. Best regards.

lauras694
August 17th, 2019

I appreciate your help more than you can know. I received first=rate service from WordSharp Editing for my journal article with high quality. I had an excellent experience and will definitely use this service again.

journal article editing

benj114
July 29th, 2019

I would recommend anyone thinking about using WordSharp to go ahead. The service works precisely as advertised, and with high quality. They even caught missing spaces within a couple figures and tables. This company is responsible to its customers. They make changes to your work and explain why the changes make sense.

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep

Hey, Ben! Thank you for the great review. We were happy to work with you.

joachimg9
July 31st, 2019

The changes and suggestions were a great help. You also delivered my edited and proofed document before the deadline. I will never write again without sending my stuff through this service. The work done was entirely professional and really impressive.

Tip for consumers:
Ask any questions you have

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep

Joachim, thank you kindly for your review and recommendation.

terrencez
August 14th, 2019

WordSharp Editing is the best proofreading service. A lot of complex things were corrected. I got it back earlier than expected. They gave useful additional information and have never let me down.

randalln16
September 20th, 2019

Many thanks to your editors. It is a great relief to know I have somewhere to send my materials. WordSharp Editing and Proofreading provided valuable feedback on the style and wording. They are priceworthy and my new go-to proofreading service.

dels8
July 31st, 2019

I will recommend your services in the future to anyone and everyone. They are a top service. They caught a couple of labeling errors between the tables and the body of the text. It was a reasonable cost. They stuck to their deadline. I received educational and and precise editing My copy editor had an incredible eye for detail.

Tip for consumers:
Ask them what the turn around time is. Then you know before paying when it will be back.

Del,

Thank you so much. We always like to hear from our clients.

barjing
July 31st, 2019

Great service with exceptional skill and professionalism. I am now working on chapters 4 and 5 of my dissertation, and once my writing is finished, I will turn those chapters over to WordSharp Editing with the assurance that the end result will not only meet my expectations but exceed them.

Tip for consumers:
Let them know your deadline up front. They can work with you!

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep

Hi Barjin. Thank you for the wonderful review. We're ready for chapters 4-5 whenever you finish your study.

chandrad11
August 1st, 2019

I think I chose the right editor. Here background is in my field, which is education. I got excellent editing. I suggest you choose a professional who has the same background as yours. I really learned a lot from what her comments too.

Tip for consumers:
Choose an editor with same background

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep

Thank you, Chandra. We do a lot of education dissertations and it's nice to be recognized for our service. Thank you again.

toddl88
July 29th, 2019

I appreciate the professionalism from WordSharp Editing. This was very helpful. Never could have been done without your great support. I got constructive feedbacks, which was really helpful.

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep

Todd, thank you. That's what we strive for in our work.

st268
September 22nd, 2019

The quality was excellent from WordSharp Editing and Proofreading. I got valuable comments and they were very fast indeed.

A: WordSharp has been in business since 1999 and we have been working over the Internet for over a decade. We have thousands of happy clients and many work with us repeatedly. For example, check our book editing page and you'll see authors who have done 4,5 or even 6 books with us. We also work with doctoral students on properly editing and formatting their dissertations in APA citation style.