WordSharp

WordSharp has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 34 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with WordSharp most frequently mention high quality. WordSharp ranks 22nd among Academic Editing sites.

How would you rate WordSharp?

“I was very impressed”

Galen F.
12/12/20

The staff worked really hard on my novel a 195-page romance novel that they helped craft into something I feel really good about. They are always very quick to complete the tasks with high-quality and accuracy. This editing experience impressed me a lot. Very pleased with the level of proficiency provided here and I really hope that this is the beginning of a long-term cooperation with WordSharp Editing.

galenf8
December 12th, 2020

Galen,

I know your romance novel will be a big hit. Let us know when you get published.

mariaf942
July 19th, 2021

The service exceeded my expectations. Fantastic editing, and regardless of when you log on, you get an answer. I have already repeated this service because they are very professional and quick. I'm very pleased with the end result and the constructive feedback given, which I have accepted. WordSharp was really helpful and efficient, always provides helpful information about the service.

works through email

APA, proofreading, editing

Maria,

What a wonderful review. Thank you kindly.

landynm
August 4th, 2021

After a session, I have notes that keep me focused and on-task. Perfectly good paper review. They work fast, go beyond grammar and spelling, delivering high quality. The editor spotted issues with the journal article that none of the authors did. Thanks.

MLA citation style

Landyn,

You're well on your way. I"m glad we could do your MLA. Thanks!

levir40
February 1st, 2021

I have been using WordSharp Editing for several years for graduate papers. Wonderful service, quick and professional. Now, they did a great job editing my dissertation. They focused on grammar, academic language, and even suggestions they could provide with a perspective of a real reader for the document. Thank you so much, WordSharp.

Tip for consumers:
You get faster replies during about 7am to 5pm Central time. They're in Chicago.

Products used:
dissertation editing, graduate paper editing

Levi,

You've been a wonderful client. It's rewarding to see you go through your schooling. Thanks.

kinleym1
March 8th, 2021

Good proofing and appropriate comments. Flawless customer service, excellent communication, and prompt delivery before my deadline. My writing is creative, in the genre of cozy mystery. Impressed.

Tip for consumers:
everything's by email, which I liked actually

Proofreading and editing

Kinley,

Tell us when your book is published. We'd like to hear from you.

josephp1344
April 1st, 2021

From the start of my contact with their proofreading team all of them were very helpful answering all my queries promptly even during non-working hours. WordSharp turned my dissertation around so quickly and efficiently. Very fast at reviewing my assignment. I wish I'd found them earlier. Thank you.

Products used:
I purchased proofreading and editing.

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Joseph, we love hearing from our students. Let us know when you graduate.

josep462
January 12th, 2021

I am so happy. I needed the dissertation to be returned quickly and was not disappointed. I used this site for the first time this month and found that it delivered just what I needed. I recommend WordSharp Editing to everyone, especially for academic and scientific proofreading. I submitted a very long research dissertation for editing to WordSharp Editing, and they got it back to me quickly and with many comments.

proofreading and editing

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Jose, it's good to hear from you. Thanks for singing our praises.

madeleinem57
September 13th, 2021

The editor gave me very useful suggestions about the grammar mistakes in my paper. WordSharp is really good. It offered fast service. I would recommend them to anyone. More than exceeded my expectations, thank you very much.

Tip for consumers:
faster replies during the day

Proofreading

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Madeleine, I'm so glad we exceeded your expectations. Thanks so much.

briellab
July 24th, 2021

I am satisfied with the quality of proofreading for my essays. They are truly masters in their fields. Excellent experience. Very professional work, extremely happy. I will use WordSharp again for future projects.

APA and MLA format

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Briella, it's so good to hear from you. Thanks for the review.:-)

calebh101
January 19th, 2021

I need help to make my work flawless in form. I am not a native English speaker. I appreciate the quality of work, the speed, and the very helpful feedback. I like WordSharp Editing because it is an affordable service in which quality is not compromised. I requested some extra assistance and feedback was really prompt. I really recommend WordSharp Editing to everyone.

editing/proofreading/APA

Hi Caleb,

Thanks for recommending us to others.:-)

sullyc1
November 21st, 2020

Best proofreaders. Got my dissertation APA citation style. I like working with WordSharp. They work fast, go beyond grammar and spelling delivering high quality. Pretty fast and easy.

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Sully, APA is our specialty. I'm glad we could help.

annam1232
April 4th, 2021

Certainly, I would use them again. It's my friendly opinion to you all to avail the services from them. I was very sick while I was writing my dissertation and they understood my condition and proofread my dissertation. The team is very responsive, nice and easy to talk to. Really impressive. I very much appreciated the work they did.

Payment is through PayPal

Products used:
I got doctoral dissertation editing and APA format

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Anna, we're here for you anytime you need it.

codyw153
April 11th, 2021

Very prompt response and incredibly helpful staff. WordSharp Editing is handy. A very special thanks to WordSharp Editing for taking numerous emails from me, responding to emails at night and helping me through the process. They have been a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend WordSharp to anyone requiring editing in a hurry.

APA format

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Hi, Cody. I'm glad we could help you at any time of the day or night.;-)

lailae13
May 14th, 2021

The editor was honest and encouraged me that the decision is mine. The comments are very helpful. I gain a lot of confidence from them. The service was perfectly timed, clean and the reviewer accurate, and meticulous. They have editors who are very aware of making critical responses to academic work.

Tip for consumers:
They respond quickly during the day.

I got APA format

Laila,

Your journal article sounded like a good one to us. Let us know when it's published.

noelles42
July 21st, 2021

The editing was great and as I expected. Professional work and quick turnaround time. Excellent value for money. The corrections really improved the text of my dissertation.

proofread-edit

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

We were happy to work with you on your dissertation, Noelle.

tawandab1
August 7th, 2020

The safe PayPal method reassured me in this regard. All the commentary was very clear, I've enjoyed your company and will use your services in the future. Fantastic company. Great work and fair pricing. I am fully satisfied with the editing service provided by WordSharp Editing and Proofreading.

Tawanda,

Thank you kindly for the wonderful review.

stanc92
October 2nd, 2020

I like the fact that they are available 24/7. I just keep loving it. In the future, I will not hesitate to get your services for proofreading and editing the manuscript. No hiccups.

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Stan the man, we're here when you need us. Thanks.

auroral20
April 16th, 2021

They always return my editing within my chosen timeframe, and the quality of the work they produce is second to none. The service is excellent. Great customer service. I recommend anyone to use your service because the quality of the editing and the time is outstanding. Highly recommended.

Tip for consumers:
They don't do rush under 72 hours.

Products used:
I used them for proofeading and APA

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Aurora, we're happy to have you as a repeat client. It's always good to hear from you. Thanks!

zariaht1
October 14th, 2021

You can't go wrong. After struggling with data analysis, I decided to work with WordSharp Editing to recalibrate. I was paired with an editor who was a godsend. WordSharp provided a strategy that was clear, achievable, and measurable. I look forward to working more with WordSharp during this dissertation journey.

APA

Hey Zariah,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

emelys4
September 25th, 2021

You did great! Working with WordSharp was remarkable. I have secured a 2:1 on my dissertation and that is all because of your quality proofreading service and advice. WordSharp did justice to my thesis. All the advice was genuine and the editing was first class.

APA and proofreading

Hi Emely,

It was a pleasure working with you on editing your dissertation. Thank you so much.

michaelw3043
January 30th, 2021

The turnaround and editing were great. Thank you very much. Thank you for the excellent and timely proofreading and feedback you provided to my research paper. I recommend them for your next project.

edit proofread

Michael,

Thanks for the solid review.

dariusj18
July 8th, 2020

Honestly, it was better than when my professor edits my work. All in all, my document improved significantly. Expedite and very good service. Great service-they found mistakes and errors I didn't. I am completely satisfied with their detailed corrections, comments and suggestions.

Darius,

Thanks for writing. I'm glad we could help. You were great to work with. Let us know when you graduate.

haleyw85
October 5th, 2021

I was able to turn in an extremely clean copy of my dissertation because of your proofreading services. You are fast and thorough. I will use your proofreading services again. I contacted WordSharp Editing through the recommendation of a cohort member. Great job and very fast turnaround.

Products used:
I got eiding, proofreading, and the format

Haley,

Your dissertation is really good. We just polished it up a bit for you and fixed your APA style. Thanks.

klausz1
October 12th, 2019

This is the third time I use WordSharp. My editor always provides constructive corrections and comments. I will certainly return. Special thanks to the editor for the work done and good reviews of the manuscript.

Tip for consumers:
Use the online form. It's easiest.

Products used:
24-hour operative quality service, very reliable. Because I'm not a native speaker, I always need to rely on proofreading services. Definitely five-star service. Goes above what you'd expect with extra suggestions on how to improve text and train of thought. Best regards.

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Klaus, I'm glad you found the online form convenient. Thanks for the review.

lauras694
August 17th, 2019

I appreciate your help more than you can know. I received first=rate service from WordSharp Editing for my journal article with high quality. I had an excellent experience and will definitely use this service again.

journal article editing

Pat H. – WordSharp Rep

Laura, it's good to hear from you. Thanks for the review.

A: WordSharp has been in business since 1999 and we have been working over the Internet for over a decade. We have thousands of happy clients and many work with us repeatedly. For example, check our book editing page and you'll see authors who have done 4,5 or even 6 books with us. We also work with doctoral students on properly editing and formatting their dissertations in APA citation style.