Wordsharp.net

Wordsharp.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wordsharp.net also ranks 13th among Academic Editing sites.

How would you rate Wordsharp.net?

“journal article editing”

Laura S.
8/17/19

I appreciate your help more than you can know. I received first=rate service from WordSharp Editing for my journal article with high quality. I had an excellent experience and will definitely use this service again.

lauras694
August 17th, 2019
benj114
July 29th, 2019
I would recommend anyone thinking about using WordSharp to go ahead. The service works precisely as advertised, and with high quality. They even caught missing spaces within a couple figures and tables. This company is responsible to its customers. They make changes to your work and explain why the changes make sense.
Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep
Hey, Ben! Thank you for the great review. We were happy to work with you.

joachimg9
July 31st, 2019
The changes and suggestions were a great help. You also delivered my edited and proofed document before the deadline. I will never write again without sending my stuff through this service. The work done was entirely professional and really impressive.

Tip for consumers: Ask any questions you have

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep
Joachim, thank you kindly for your review and recommendation.
terrencez
August 14th, 2019
WordSharp Editing is the best proofreading service. A lot of complex things were corrected. I got it back earlier than expected. They gave useful additional information and have never let me down.
randalln16
September 20th, 2019
Many thanks to your editors. It is a great relief to know I have somewhere to send my materials. WordSharp Editing and Proofreading provided valuable feedback on the style and wording. They are priceworthy and my new go-to proofreading service.
dels8
July 31st, 2019
I will recommend your services in the future to anyone and everyone. They are a top service. They caught a couple of labeling errors between the tables and the body of the text. It was a reasonable cost. They stuck to their deadline. I received educational and and precise editing My copy editor had an incredible eye for detail.

Tip for consumers: Ask them what the turn around time is. Then you know before paying when it will be back.

Del,

Thank you so much. We always like to hear from our clients.
barjing
July 31st, 2019
Great service with exceptional skill and professionalism. I am now working on chapters 4 and 5 of my dissertation, and once my writing is finished, I will turn those chapters over to WordSharp Editing with the assurance that the end result will not only meet my expectations but exceed them.

Tip for consumers: Let them know your deadline up front. They can work with you!

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep
Hi Barjin. Thank you for the wonderful review. We're ready for chapters 4-5 whenever you finish your study.
chandrad11
August 1st, 2019
I think I chose the right editor. Here background is in my field, which is education. I got excellent editing. I suggest you choose a professional who has the same background as yours. I really learned a lot from what her comments too.

Tip for consumers: Choose an editor with same background

Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep
Thank you, Chandra. We do a lot of education dissertations and it's nice to be recognized for our service. Thank you again.
toddl88
July 29th, 2019
I appreciate the professionalism from WordSharp Editing. This was very helpful. Never could have been done without your great support. I got constructive feedbacks, which was really helpful.
Pat H. – Wordsharp.net Rep
Todd, thank you. That's what we strive for in our work.

st268
September 22nd, 2019
The quality was excellent from WordSharp Editing and Proofreading. I got valuable comments and they were very fast indeed.

A: WordSharp has been in business since 1999 and we have been working over the Internet for over a decade. We have thousands of happy clients and many work with us repeatedly. For example, check our book editing page and you'll see authors who have done 4, 5 or even 6 books with us. We also work with doctoral students on properly editing and formatting their dissertations in APA citation style.