Review of Wordsharp.net

Wordsharp.net reviews

1 star

lauras694
8/17/19

I appreciate your help more than you can know. I received first=rate service from WordSharp Editing for my journal article with high quality. I had an excellent experience and will definitely use this service again.

terrencez
8/14/19

WordSharp Editing is the best proofreading service. A lot of complex things were corrected. I got it back earlier than expected. They gave useful additional information and have never let me down.

chandrad11
8/1/19

I think I chose the right editor. Here background is in my field, which is education. I got excellent editing. I suggest you choose a professional who has the same background as yours. I really learned a lot from what her comments too.

Tip for consumers: Choose an editor with same background

Response from Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative
Thank you, Chandra. We do a lot of education dissertations and it's nice to be recognized for our service. Thank you again.
joachimg9
7/31/19

The changes and suggestions were a great help. You also delivered my edited and proofed document before the deadline. I will never write again without sending my stuff through this service. The work done was entirely professional and really impressive.

Tip for consumers: Ask any questions you have

Response from Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative
Joachim, thank you kindly for your review and recommendation.
barjing
7/31/19

Great service with exceptional skill and professionalism. I am now working on chapters 4 and 5 of my dissertation, and once my writing is finished, I will turn those chapters over to WordSharp Editing with the assurance that the end result will not only meet my expectations but exceed them.

Tip for consumers: Let them know your deadline up front. They can work with you!

Response from Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative
Hi Barjin. Thank you for the wonderful review. We're ready for chapters 4-5 whenever you finish your study.
dels8
7/31/19

I will recommend your services in the future to anyone and everyone. They are a top service. They caught a couple of labeling errors between the tables and the body of the text. It was a reasonable cost. They stuck to their deadline. I received educational and and precise editing My copy editor had an incredible eye for detail.

Tip for consumers: Ask them what the turn around time is. Then you know before paying when it will be back.

Response from Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative
Del,

Thank you so much. We always like to hear from our clients.
toddl88
7/29/19

I appreciate the professionalism from WordSharp Editing. This was very helpful. Never could have been done without your great support. I got constructive feedbacks, which was really helpful.

Response from Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative
Todd, thank you. That's what we strive for in our work.

benj114
7/29/19

I would recommend anyone thinking about using WordSharp to go ahead. The service works precisely as advertised, and with high quality. They even caught missing spaces within a couple figures and tables. This company is responsible to its customers. They make changes to your work and explain why the changes make sense.

Response from Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative
Hey, Ben! Thank you for the great review. We were happy to work with you.

WordSharp Editing and Proofreading

A: WordSharp has been in business since 1999 and we have been working over the Internet for over a decade. We have thousands of happy clients and many work with us repeatedly. For example, check our book editing page and you'll see authors who have done 4, 5 or even 6 books with us. We also work with doctoral students on properly editing and formatting their dissertations in APA citation style.

By Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative

We have people answering email from 6:00am to 6:00pm Central time (-6GMT) every day of the week and we have editors working at all hours.

By Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative

Many of our clients choose us because of a combination of professionalism, a quick turnaround time, and a reasonable price.

By Pat H., Wordsharp.net Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Wordsharp.net staff and other customers.

Wordsharp.net?