WordPress

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

WordPress has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 64 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WordPress also ranks 1st among Open Source sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WordPress?

“Convinient”

Glossina A.
5/31/19

I've been using it for a long period of time and I can't complain about anything. Very convenient website!

“wordpress suspended my account stay away!”

Xman x.
8/22/18

I think wordpress is the worst website I've ever seen. They suspended my account and they always forced to buy business plan. There are millions of websites in the web. they don't touch these websites. Wordpress YOU ARE INJUSTICE!

eliaso11
November 22nd, 2019
Well wordpress is kind of awesome given the amazing theme they offer.Its a nice site to start with plus they help kickstart your blog easily anyway i give it three stars cos they're kind of slow in response. Sometimes the site loads slowly but its a nice site in general
carriem183
November 20th, 2019
I love WP, for it let's me create beautiful pages, has a lot of plugins, which really help out when you need something more. It's pretty easy to use and very customisable, when you know how to do that. Unfortunately for a beginner its not the easiest to use, but anyway, i like WP a lot!
brendah400
September 26th, 2019
I love when I can get what I want with minimal effort. And thanks to Wordpress I've got my own blog in fast cute and simple form.
emmanuelc28
August 31st, 2019
I enjoy the works on WordPress . I prefer using and viewing website designed on it though sometimes it seems a little bit slower, but I just love it especially their plugins and customer relationship
agbeyangin
May 30th, 2019
What goes around definitely will come around....law of life.
I you can never tell the exact time it will come back but definitely be prepared because what you sow you shall reap
ovidijusc
November 9th, 2018
WordPress is a good starting point for blogging, web development, seo optimisation and just generally dealing with things on the internet. Its great to learn a lot, but after a while it feels slow and bloated. Any kind of functionality that you can't code yourself can be patched it with plug-ins, but the quality is not always good, they cost a bit and could really bog down your website.
danielh155
January 12th, 2017
A good blog platform and site creator. Has helpful tutorials on every basis you need. Would recommend!
arminj
April 15th, 2011
This also supports lots of different languages and plugins! With using wordpress + It's plugins your site will be better than any CMS in the world wide web! Easy to use, Easy to install, Easy to configure!!! You can find a plugin for what you want to do and THIS IS why I love it!
31 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes try google blogger site or there app Its awesome

By Elias O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WordPress staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WordPress?

Have a question about WordPress?