Review of Woozy Moo

Tel: 1-855-408-2450
support@woozymoo.com

oswaldos3
4/2/19

I love this website, but it has so many different games, pop culture figures and other cool stuff that I got lost sometimes. I have ordered some board games as gifts for my friends, and they were really satisfied. I think it's an almost paradise for geeks.

helend109
3/5/19

Be careful, otherwise you can get lost in this world of games. They have a very nice choice for any age. I am a regular here. Never had problems with shipping or anything else.

pennya29
11/9/18

Nice variety of pop culture figurines, good quality, packaging and shipping is always excellent. Would like if there were more anime figurines, not just the most popular ones, but I suppose I can get those elsewhere.

burnellc
10/18/18

Super !! Amour WoozyMoo! Grande expérience de magasinage et bons prix!Partie la plus immpressive, transactions rapides et faciles .. Bon travail.

gusd22
Gus D.
4/13/18

I sent an email as a first-time visitor of the site and got the kindest reply so prompty! Thanks for the support!

ryand118
Ryan D.
3/27/18

Hi, the action figure I received has a broken piece. i know this isn't your fault, but curious what I need to do to exchange this for a new one?

austinp18
Austin P.
3/22/18

I always love ordering from these guys, they're such a great company and small business who always take good care of their customers! 5 Stars all day everyday!

nickp106
Nick P.
3/14/18

I pre-ordered an item supposed to be out in December and never received any notification from your site about the delay in release date. On top of that I was never charged for my pre-order at the time I gave my credit info, so when the item was finally in stock my pre-order was never shipped because for some reason it had not been paid for yet, clearly defeating the purpose of a pre-order. I just now purchased my items separately from the pre-order, how ridiculous I will never use this site again and I will recommend everyone to stay away because of your lack of professional curtsey.

christophere59
Christopher E.
3/14/18

Love WoozyMoo! Was my first time, loved ur service Nd I reccommended it to a few friends. Just by seeing how it was for me, my friends are definitely dealing with you guys, at least for Mezco's!

paigej8
Paige J.
3/9/18

I was honestly just looking for this one object and this one was cheaper here than Amazon. Thank you!

chriss590
Chris S.
3/9/18

Woozy Moo continues to deliver great products without charging for shipping costs (as long as your order is at least $50)!

jamesh636
James H.
3/4/18

Quick and easy. Best price on the internet and free shipping! I have bought from here before and was very happy.

heatherw128
Heather W.
2/27/18

The ordering is easy and it does ship to you, but the shipping does take so long that usually the pre-orders are on the shelf by the time yours ships out. And there is little to no communication once you place the order until thy ship it, so it makes you nervous that the items are even going to ship.

donnieh25
Donnie H.
2/1/18

Everything is great with this website no problems, may I suggest maybe you could add paying for item(s) through PayPal too! Thanks Again!

milesg12
Miles G.
1/26/18

A very good site with good prices but UK shipping was $25 which I thought was a little much. Still great products and amazing shipping time too.

bankf
Bank F.
1/19/18

Easy to use website, First to get a lot of exclusives. Found you through an add on poppriceguide.com.

andrewo41
Andrew O.
1/13/18

My last order was lost in transit and never delivered. But I'm going to give this site one more shot.

ericz26
Eric Z.
1/10/18

Shipping was the only issue and likely usps was the cause for delay and lack of updates plus it was holiday season. Otherwise everything was great. Thanks.

joem415
joe m.
1/8/18

Great shopping experience and good prices! Please add more horror figures and collectibles to your product offerings. Thanks, Joe M

chadm53
Chad M.
1/1/18

I preordered an item in January and the release date kept getting pushed back at no fault of Woozy Moo. However, I feel Woozy Moo should have contacted me and kept me up to date with the release changes.

justinh162
Justin h.
12/30/17

So far, the site is one of the best that I have seen!. Thank you for creating such a wonderful shopping experience. FINGERS crossed for that GITD Chase variant, but in anycase, it was a smooth transaction that I will be posting about in Funko groups so others can have the same wonderful experience I did. Thank you again.

Justin.

brucew116
Bruce W.
12/30/17

This item was originally advertised to be available Summer 2017. I feel like I should have gotten an email at some point to tell me that the item was so much delayed. I started to doubt that I had in fact pre-ordered. Other than that, I have no complaints.

chadm57
Chad M.
12/30/17

More follow up communication is needed when pre-orders release dates are pushed back. My item originally was suppose to ship in June and I had to keep calling and asking for updates on it.

aliciaw60
Alicia W.
12/7/17

I found what I wanted at a good price, but would've liked to see a wider variety of items in the Cyber Monday sale.

ngozikan1
Ngozika N.
12/3/17

Thank you so much for not only providing a great product selection and some of the most competitive prices on the market, but also for providing a seamless shopping experience. P.S. I never got a chance to thank you for replacing my NECA Ultimate City Hunter figure free of charge which is to date one of my most favorite action figures. That really meant a lot.

Questions? Get answers from the Woozy Moo staff and other customers.

Woozy Moo?