Review of Woozy Moo

support@woozymoo.com

1 star

ariffh
6/21/19

Huge variety of selection you can choose here. Just don't let your excitement get the best of you. High quality product, affordable price.

ericb156
5/21/19

I also had a bad experience with a pre-order. I pre-ordered two figures which had to be available in April. But there's no items and any information until now.

oswaldos3
4/2/19

I love this website, but it has so many different games, pop culture figures and other cool stuff that I got lost sometimes. I have ordered some board games as gifts for my friends, and they were really satisfied. I think it's an almost paradise for geeks.

helend109
3/5/19

Be careful, otherwise you can get lost in this world of games. They have a very nice choice for any age. I am a regular here. Never had problems with shipping or anything else.

pennya29
11/9/18

Nice variety of pop culture figurines, good quality, packaging and shipping is always excellent. Would like if there were more anime figurines, not just the most popular ones, but I suppose I can get those elsewhere.

burnellc
10/18/18

Super !! Amour WoozyMoo! Grande expérience de magasinage et bons prix!Partie la plus immpressive, transactions rapides et faciles .. Bon travail.

amyl61
6/16/15

They were the only store to have shopkins. Quite cheap too. It is out of stock everywhere and 3rd party sellers on Amazon are selling for way too much. happy with my purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the Woozy Moo staff and other customers.

Woozy Moo?