Review of WooRank

Tel: +1-252-227-7013
support@woorank.com

samanthag115
12/30/18

I use Woorank at the agency that I work for. It saves me lots of time when pitching to new clients as it does a lot of the legwork that I would usually need to do manually using lots of other tools. They are always adding new features (most recently the Site Crawl tool) and updating existing tools. Well worth the money imo!

Tip for consumers: They have a free trial so you can try before you buy. Just remember to cancel before the end of the trial to avoid being charged if you don't plan to continue using the service.

dylanh34
10/23/17

I needed to find an alternative SEO audit tool to the handful I am already using to try to gauge the accuracy of the tools used today and I stumbled on WooRank.com. The interface is very user friendly and the data is alright but it just wasn't quite as insightful a tool overall as ahrefs.com and semrush.com, and thus not worth paying for.

Initially, I was very put off by being required to enter a credit card prior to starting my free trial (which they validated with a held charge immediately) but did so anyway. Where I was shocked was when my trial was coming to an end, I had to go through the process of cancelling to avoid having them charge me the $50 for continuing to use their service. It was the most seamless, easy to find, 2 click process that I hav ever gone through.

It may be odd to see a business review that winds up being a 4 star review by a user that cancelled the service, but the value that I apply now to a business that doesn't make cancelling their service like running a flaming gauntlet, is very high and I certainly appreciate the approach that WooRank has taken here.

garthd6
2/7/16

Wooranks SEO Audit and web scores are worthless and not very helpful for SEO. No competition for the big guys like SEM Rush and Moz.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi, Dorothy. WooRank is not a scam, we are a completely legitimate digital marketing assistant, giving you access to the most important digital data to help boost your online visibility and conversions. We offer a 14-day free trial for our tool before you're charged for a monthly (or yearly) subscription. The subscription gives you access to our website review, Keyword Tool, Site Crawl, PDF reports and much more. Our all-in-one website analysis can help you dive deep int your data to tell you how to improve your website rankings and online visibility. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to support@woorank.com.

By Courtney M., WooRank Representative
Questions? Get answers from the WooRank staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WooRank