This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Woomify.de

Woomify.de has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Woomify.de also ranks 119th among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Woomify.de?

“very beautiful products”

Cerina M.
10/9/16

I bought a jewelry set, and was surprised about the quality. The earrings are more beautiful than the picture on the website. Products received after 4 days, it's correct.

“Swindle !!”

Aulona P.
4/26/16

This site is a big swindle! They get my payment and then no more informations about the order, delivery etc. And after the payment i could not log in anymore to see my order informations. Dont buy at this site !

cerinam
October 9th, 2016
I bought a jewelry set, and was surprised about the quality.
The earrings are more beautiful than the picture on the website.

Products received after 4 days, it's correct.
aulonap
April 26th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Woomify.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woomify.de?

Have a question about Woomify.de?