Review of Woolrich

Tel: +1-570-769-6234
jrich@woolrich.com

billm215
10/14/17

An icon to me in the shirt department for years.i was excited about my new purchase of a new everyday shirt that was comfy and my go to shirt. What happened to your sizing? Extra large and I couldnt close it and it was short. It fit like a medium for a midget. Very disappointed and I guess I will reluctantly have to try LL Bean. Another overseas sweat shop employer. Sorry to see you go.

joes634
12/27/16

Compared my old woolrich shirts made in Macau with old label with a lamb on it to the new woolrich. The new woolrich shirt made in china and guess what. The quality in material is different. Sad to see this but won't be buying any more for gifts or myself. Sad to see but I guess gotta cut cost so where.

susanl68
4/10/15

www.woolrich.com is a real American company making excellent goods in America. Unlike the cheap blankets sold by many online companies, including those at Amazon.com, the blankets at Woolrich have no toxic chemicals! Just real wool. Here's a company that ships when they say they will, and their customer service is excellent! This is an American company to be proud of. You can still get authentic blankets just like Woolrich made during the Civil War. Prices are more than fair. Woolrich has many sales and other discount opportunities. I bought a number of blankets during the winter, and I am buying more now that spring sales discounts have been offered because this kind of quality is the best gift I can give.

Questions? Get answers from the Woolrich staff and other customers.

Woolrich?