Review of Wonder Labs

Tel: 1.800.992.1672
wonder@wonderlabs.com

rexm37
12/5/17

The quality of the supplements received are second to none and they are at a good price. Wonderlabs provides a great selection They are easy to order from and I get my orders in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the service and quality.

tomc197
11/27/17

Despite having to pay TN sales tax, they are still my go-to place for the supplements that I buy every month or more. Their prices are competitive to superior, the quality is unbeatable, and the shipping is immediate.

georgeb239
11/26/17

Very happy with how quickly I received my order. As for EDTA as a supplement, it does so much more that chelation. The benefits from EDTA has helped my wife with neuropathy in her toes from cancer treatment, my mother with a leg aches at night. mo son with a sciatic nerve problem and myself with an ankle pain that would develop in the evening. We all take this once a day at bed time and the relief occurred within one week. I believe this is due to the cleansing that occurs in the blood system that allows your blood cells to work properly. I highly recommend this to anyone who has joint or nerve related pain issues.

laurenk55
11/12/17

Read about chelated magnesium supplements and the many benefits. Most important being it completely took away my mild asthma in about 2 weeks of daily use. It works. And Wonderlab offers this product at a price I can afford. No fancy labeling. Just good solid product. It has truly changed my life.

tomf113
11/8/17

Great selection, good prices, fast and efficient service. Good explanation of products make it easy to select just what you are looking for.

carolinec67
10/6/17

Wonderlabs products are excellent....i have trouble sleeping at night and the Valerian works like a charm, i wake up in the morning feeling great and refreshed... not tired like with some other sleep aids.

lisah332
9/25/17

Always quick shipping and excatly as described. Will definitely order again. I highly recommend wonder labs to friends.

darlened20
9/12/17

Wonderlabs has gone above and beyond with their product line. My dog has EPI and the company created and packaged B12 specificaly for their issues.Thank you !

michaelb576
9/10/17

I have been ordering a few specific products from Wonderlabs for years that are difficult to find elsewhere. It is my go-to company for those items and consistently maintains the highest quality products, and exceptionally fast and quality delivery. Highly recommend Wonderlabs.

laurap147
9/6/17

I wasn't aware of Wonderlabs until after I adopted a dog with EPI and found that Wonderlabs produced one of the only products that could help with his condition. Other companies that I found were much more expensive. The product has proven to be of high quality and has made a visible improvement, helping my severely underweight dog gain and maintain 30+ pounds. Results, high quality and affordability are the perfect combination of a desirable product and Wonderlabs is the perfect supplier of the product. Great customer service, easy ordering process, fast delivery, discounts always available, and reasonable shipping fees. I'm wondering why I hadn't heard of Wonderlabs before stumbling upon the company for my pets' needs. I'm also wondering why I haven't started ordering my own supplements through Wonderlabs! I guess my pet comes first, but I'll be ordering for myself and my human family in the future. Bottom line: My dog requires the product that Wonderlabs produces, so receiving the excellent service and other benefits mentioned above makes a requirement feel less like a difficult chore and more like an enjoyable experience.

estherf24
9/1/17

Excellent source for my probiotic capsules...Very convenient and shipped quickly. Keep it up Wonderlabs!

richardk133
9/1/17

You do a great job as long as you haven't run out of the drug. You should allow the issue of at least one spare to cover continuances.

maryg259
8/27/17

I've been shopping at wonderlabs for many many years. They always have great prices and the absolute best products ever.

virginiaa37
8/25/17

I love the sublingual B12 and CoQ10. I hope to reorder each time I need. I may even order more next time and different items.

sues167
8/23/17

When asked for street address, expected FedEx or UPS delivery. Instead, came by USPS and stuffed into my street-side mailbox. 3 different supplements sat in 95+ degree heat for 5+ hours. When I contacted the company, they said the "suggested storing temps" listed on the labels were for when *I* was storing them, that the heat would not affect products, and they go in super-heated trucks for delivery anyway. I don't believe a word of that! Trucks have some ventilation, mailbox does not. Feel like I wasted $50 but will probably utilize supplements this once. Will not order from them again.

evelynk15
8/21/17

Products are always just what I wanted and needed. /wonder Labs has the exact
supplements I use and the prices are very reasonable. They always keep me informed
on any new supplements for which I am grateful.

bobr23
5/10/13

Been using this Tennessee based company for about 10 years and never had a problem. Very good prices and prompt service. You can get free shiping and free samples too. ALSO they do have a live person to talk to if you have any questions or issues.

heatherm17
5/11/12

Wonder Labs always ships promptly and is a great source for quality supplements. I usually order gelatin capsules in bulk and I had mistakenly ordered the wrong size but I was able to get help from their support staff in time. They were really friendly and courteous and I was able to finish my transaction and get my package without any hassles.

mikeg36
5/11/12

Ordered health care products and alike for a good number of years from this site. Small company very responsive to questions. They're down over weekends, thus no direct customer service. However, they have regular sales of products unannounced. Prices are very competitive to very good for this industry. If needed one can order products with expedited service.

Yes Puritans Pride is less expensive but I don't know if they are better, and they do have buy 1 and get 1 or 2 free. They do have some good deals on a lot of products. Would like to see Wonderlabs do that sometime--here and there.

By Russell P.
Questions? Get answers from the Wonder Labs staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Wonder Labs