Wolumen.co.uk

Wolumen.co.uk

Wolumen.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Wolumen.co.uk also ranks 137th among Music Other sites. The most common issues with Wolumen.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Wolumen.co.uk?

“I ordered nine books with them”

Rafal B.
10/2/11

I ordered nine books with them. After 10 days I was pretty confused as I didn't get my books and no one answered my emails or website chats neither. Their "live support" is actually dead. These guys are practically non-contactable, I manage to find out their number trying to open a claim via paypal. When I called them I was said 8 out of 9 books were out of stock!!! WTF? Sorry their customer service is non-existing. Avoid.

rafalb
October 2nd, 2011
karolinab
karolina b.
July 5th, 2011
My card was fraud using this website, I never got what I've ordered.

Questions? Get answers from the Wolumen.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wolumen.co.uk?

Have a question about Wolumen.co.uk?