Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

roemeom
1/19/18
very good service n now m waiting for the delivery, if delivery is good then i will be awlasy your life customer
gauravk16
1/17/18
I am extremely satisfied with winni as they made my order deliver on time and the taste & packing was so awesome! Winni You made my day.

Special Kudos to Shalini for an excellent customer support. Way to GO!
sadhanaj
1/17/18
Its simply amazing.Thank you so much . I am able to get what i want here for gifting.
Website user response is awesome.
swatik3
1/15/18
Customer Care support by Shalini was good. Much appreciated.But the greeting card I ordered and the card I recieved were completely different.Upon enquiring I was told by the customer care that the card I recieved was more beautiful than the one I had ordered which is a bit unprofessional.As customers we just want what we have ordered and not something which a Company feels is better than the order placed.Please take care next time.
aprajitap
1/15/18
Thank you Shalini for the last moment assistance :)
I will share the word of mouth with my friends ..

Great Job
kohliv
1/15/18
Excellent service and fresh and good quality product on on time time without any suffering because all the customers team of Winni give me full support like how to place order and how to use Winni wallet in future and full support in selection of products in economic price we love that
shashik24
1/14/18
easy to order. Very accessible, i Ordered cake and lets see if they can deliver on time.

I was forced to write review to give coupon at the checkout
prajnak
1/14/18
Thank you shalini for the guidance to order a cake in winni.. Thank you so much... i would like to suggest abt Winni to my friends too..
adityad3
1/14/18
Excellent service by Shalini. Prompt replies. I totally love the service. I have so many questions but your staff (shalini) handled it with great excellence. I got all my doubts clear...
simmir
1/14/18
Couldn't have asked for a better service from winni .in . And thanks for delivery on time I have ordered from winni.in the service is so fast .The best thing about ordering from winni .in unbeatable service & cake quality ..
praveenr9
1/14/18
I have ordered a red velvet cake and truly it was so Delicious . We all enjoyed the cake. Great work winni team. Keep it up
sanjayd1
1/13/18
Force to write review, and [products are way expensive. I must suggest don't buy from here.

i had ordered cake and chocolates and flowers from your website.
It was same day delivery .
sunshinek1
1/12/18
Nice help by shalini. I ordered cake in Akola, she guided proper way. My friend got wonderful cake..... Thank you
upasanag
1/12/18
I booked the order for my husband ...good verity of cakes...and........ .....good service ...on time delivery ....
akshitap
1/12/18
Shalini was great in assisting. Fast service.Good response.
this is a good example of customer service
amitk81
1/12/18
Shalini doing smart job.Information delivering is excellent. Provided good options.Wide variety of options available with different themes. I like location coverage too. In this busy life style you guys are actually helping a lot.
anurags6
1/12/18
Excellent service provided by chat support by shalini. i stay in delhi and want to delivery in faridabad so shalini helhed me lot
archanam4
1/11/18
Shalini was of great help. Gave me smart options. Good experience so far! The service was good. Using this first time. If delivery is on time, will continue with Winni always!
swathyk
1/11/18
Good Collection of cakes , but the gift section can be little better. Later on I will comment on the delivery...
ushaa
1/11/18
It was great customer service. It was unusual that service personnel asnwer you that quick. Thank you Shalini :) :) :)
shris5
Shri S.
1/11/18
Miss Shalini helped me through out the process and she was very cooperative and helpful. She guided me very well through out the process and answered my query very politely
maneeshd1
1/11/18
I had a great experience with Winni, the support given by Shalini was immaculate & impeccable.The process is very simple, the service is very good, i would like to refer Winni to everyone
ajitat
1/11/18
Awesome people and the chat support Shikha is superb...I live in Dubai and always confused that would the service would be fine in the delivery of cake... but Winni is Perfect for delivering cake... Thank you so much... looking forward to ordering many more things in future..
varsham2
12/26/17
On 24th Dec i had ordered cake and chocolates and flowers from your website.
It was same day delivery .order number *******0552.(gurgaon branch )
wanted to order at hospital but for some reason patient was under bad condition.
the lady was very rude to customer was not ready to adjust it later she told us she will delivery to any another place in Delhi but she denied later.very rude way it was.taking money and not giving proper service this type of business your cheating with customer.every company has policy but they do needful atleast money in our wallet .i want to take a strict action on this .upon that is mailing us first mail she told us delivery was returned as costumer phone not reachable.and when i spoke to him i told what mail your sending any wrong information .later at night he had send mail cake was delivered.they didn't gave us anything.just cheating with customer and earning business
gurgaon branch is horrible specially that lady .
karthika2
12/13/17
Hello,

I made a order and below is the feedback for that. Booking ID: *******5086

Everything about Winni was good until the delivery person called me. Ur product was good, ease to order a product and everything was good but everything was ruined by your "So called" customer service and Delivery unit. One of most annoying and worst delivery unit and person i came across in my life.

1) Am from Chennai and I made a order in Bangalore to my Girlfriend as a surprise and u guys surprised me while delivering the cake. I can provide only the Address and Landmark of the recipient. Delivery person is called me like N number of times and irritated me to the core for more information and exact "PATH WAY" to reach the destination.
I have a doubt, Am i local to Bangalore or the delivery person. You are the guys who's providing services all over India, you guys should know the location and deliver the Product, not the other way around.

2) The delivery person is so so so so rude and he is making his own decision. I made the booking and specifically chose 11 - 11:59 slot and made a note in website while booking that I need the cake to be delivered only after 11:50. I was very very specific about that. Delivery person called me and he mentioned causally that he has other orders to deliver and it's mid night, so he will drop the cake at 11 PM.
Am I a "CRACK HEAD" to make a booking in WINNI to deliver a cake at 11:50. I can ask any of my frds or any other local normal services to to do that.
I was keep on mentioning to him that recipient is not in home. She will be at home only at 11: 30, but he doesn't want to hear me out. He just want to deliver at 11 and go. And clearly mentioned, he has his personal life to take care., Did i ask him to be a delivery boy.

3) Customer Care - At least you have to improve your customer service. After all the fuzz from delivery unit, I tried calling *******132 this number and told him about everything happened. He told clearly that he will try to make the delivery after 11: 30 at first. Nothing changed, Again delivery person called me and told he can deliver only at 11 and killing me for address and location to go (Am I a google service)., I called the Customer service again and i don't no what happened, he said, that delivery will done at 11,. I was so damm pissed after all the drama made by you guys.

4) This is was the total buzz kill and this made me to hate WINNI the most and never want to book again, because of one person. He made her (my GF) to come to out to his place (Where ever he was waiting) at night 11: 20, and she guided him to her place and finally he ruined the B'day which i planned for days and delivered your stupid Cake after all the drama he made. If something happened to her at night, will you guys take responsibility?. This is was so horrible experience which we will occur. B'day went from Happy occasion to disaster. Please train your deliver guys and improve on your mistakes, this should not happen to another person again.

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?