Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

snehan4
1/23/18
Chocolate almond truffle cake is their best. Had tasted 2 years ago and still is the best cake I have ever had. Would like to try their other cakes
gaytris
1/23/18
I had an awesome experience of midnight delivery and will be using the same every time for all the occasions
deenaj
1/23/18
Thanks a lot for your assistance in helping me select the cake :) Thanks for your time and patience

-Deena
ankitg9
1/22/18
Nice Assistance and Hoping delivery will also on time. Thanks Shalini for an excellent customer support (Y)
gracep43
1/22/18
they were very helpful and kind. Made my purchase very easy and fast. Great flowers and a lovely selection of different colors, flowers and even cakes too. Will buy from here again
shilpas10
1/20/18
This is the best site from where you can order cake , flowers and many more. I love the service of Winni. Thanks Winni for making my day special!
roemeom
1/19/18
very good service n now m waiting for the delivery, if delivery is good then i will be awlasy your life customer
gauravk16
1/17/18
I am extremely satisfied with winni as they made my order deliver on time and the taste & packing was so awesome! Winni You made my day.

Special Kudos to Shalini for an excellent customer support. Way to GO!
sadhanaj
1/17/18
Its simply amazing.Thank you so much . I am able to get what i want here for gifting.
Website user response is awesome.
swatik3
1/15/18
Customer Care support by Shalini was good. Much appreciated.But the greeting card I ordered and the card I recieved were completely different.Upon enquiring I was told by the customer care that the card I recieved was more beautiful than the one I had ordered which is a bit unprofessional.As customers we just want what we have ordered and not something which a Company feels is better than the order placed.Please take care next time.
aprajitap
1/15/18
Thank you Shalini for the last moment assistance :)
I will share the word of mouth with my friends ..

Great Job
kohliv
1/15/18
Excellent service and fresh and good quality product on on time time without any suffering because all the customers team of Winni give me full support like how to place order and how to use Winni wallet in future and full support in selection of products in economic price we love that
shashik24
1/14/18
easy to order. Very accessible, i Ordered cake and lets see if they can deliver on time.

I was forced to write review to give coupon at the checkout
prajnak
1/14/18
Thank you shalini for the guidance to order a cake in winni.. Thank you so much... i would like to suggest abt Winni to my friends too..
adityad3
1/14/18
Excellent service by Shalini. Prompt replies. I totally love the service. I have so many questions but your staff (shalini) handled it with great excellence. I got all my doubts clear...
simmir
1/14/18
Couldn't have asked for a better service from winni .in . And thanks for delivery on time I have ordered from winni.in the service is so fast .The best thing about ordering from winni .in unbeatable service & cake quality ..
praveenr9
1/14/18
I have ordered a red velvet cake and truly it was so Delicious . We all enjoyed the cake. Great work winni team. Keep it up
sanjayd1
1/13/18
Force to write review, and [products are way expensive. I must suggest don't buy from here.

i had ordered cake and chocolates and flowers from your website.
It was same day delivery .
sunshinek1
1/12/18
Nice help by shalini. I ordered cake in Akola, she guided proper way. My friend got wonderful cake..... Thank you
upasanag
1/12/18
I booked the order for my husband ...good verity of cakes...and........ .....good service ...on time delivery ....
akshitap
1/12/18
Shalini was great in assisting. Fast service.Good response.
this is a good example of customer service
amitk81
1/12/18
Shalini doing smart job.Information delivering is excellent. Provided good options.Wide variety of options available with different themes. I like location coverage too. In this busy life style you guys are actually helping a lot.
anurags6
1/12/18
Excellent service provided by chat support by shalini. i stay in delhi and want to delivery in faridabad so shalini helhed me lot
archanam4
1/11/18
Shalini was of great help. Gave me smart options. Good experience so far! The service was good. Using this first time. If delivery is on time, will continue with Winni always!
swathyk
1/11/18
Good Collection of cakes , but the gift section can be little better. Later on I will comment on the delivery...

They don't complete fraud. Never order from winnys

By Aryan A.

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

By Sumit B.

Yes, Winni delivered the same day as per the as a user. I Am grateful for winni.

By Ankit S.

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

hello Do i have sameday delivery in Madanapalle? what time before I need to order? Pin code : 517325

By reddi k.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?