Review of Windstream.net

Chadwicks, NY 13319, US
grantphillips@windstream.net

thomasr372
9/9/18

No phone .They tell me possibly a Tech will be out on Sept.the 14 th.Have been out of service of last week.

ssm3
2/8/18

Windstream changed their email procedures about January 1, 2018. Since then, about 25% of my email is being blocked daily. Repeated complaints to Windstream have received ZERO response. The FCC has my complaint against Windstream. If Windstream was not a monopoly in my area, I would have left them years ago. Customer (NO) Service describes Windstream perfectly.

ronaldb109
11/13/17

Having no internet is better than Windstream. It seems to function like a two-man operation. Customer service has hung up on me when I asked for the price.

joshuag49
7/11/17

had them 6 months, already had 3 problems, no internet for 2 days because a tech made a mistake, down a week due to an accident, has taken payment but not applied to account, will be going back to comcast at least i never had issues with them

danteu
5/19/16

I have written reviews about Windstream Email services before. About how slow it is, about how 1000's of spam messages get through, even though they have a so called spam center that does absolutely nothing to block spam. I've mentioned the ridiculously high prices, and now comes the new format. Getting email was fairly simple but now navigation is difficult and it is cluttered by constant ads! ADS!!! I'm sick of ads! On the right, on the left, on the bottom, and yes in the middle of your messages!! Do yourself a favor. If you can get a different provider than Windstream do it. Spectrum is available in the area and has affordable packages.

devs1
1/30/13

Horrible Horrible Horrible speed too slow you can not watch youtube or Netflix. Monthly charge is to high comparing to Comcast other providers. Horrible customer service ans staff.
Don,t ever make a mistake by connecting windstream.

dianer2
10/24/09

If anyone else was lied to on the 49.99 for lifetime out there? my bill is $225.00 they said my modem was $100.00 well they sure never told me that when I asked when it was installed. 82 times today in 3 hours pc says no net service. I hae had them as my phone co. for 19years I will see them in court

Questions? Get answers from the Windstream.net staff and other customers.

Windstream.net?