Windstream.net

Windstream.net has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Windstream.net ranks 168th among News Other sites.

How would you rate Windstream.net?

“If anyone else was lied to on the 49.99 for lifetime...”

diane r.
10/24/09

If anyone else was lied to on the 49.99 for lifetime out there? My bill is $225.00 they said my modem was $100.00 well they sure never told me that when I asked when it was installed. 82 times today in 3 hours pc says no net service. I hae had them as my phone co. For 19years I will see them in court

“HORRIBLE”

Tiara R.
10/5/20

I've been with Windstream since July and they have given me problems since then... I work from home but I've missed so many job opportunities because Windstream NEVER shows up when they are suppose to. The system is messed up I tried to pay for my bill that declined the first time tried to go back and pay it a second time then told me I didn't owe any money, then Windstream told me my service could be shut off. Then I was off of work for a month because I needed a second WiFi line and Windstream kept pushing the dates back which took longer for me to get back to work, then the technician didn't even bury the wire it's till just sitting out and it's been two weeks since my WiFi has been fixed. If I had better options where I stay I would not have Windstream at all they are full of bull$#*!!

dianer2
October 24th, 2009

tiarar21
October 5th, 2020

ssm3
February 8th, 2018

1. Windstream's Customer NO Service catch all phone number is *******991. Never dial it unless you have a half hour or more of your life to waste with 1st stage Customer NO Service reading you the party line.
2. Windstream's $29.99/ month for life service has now increased to almost $90/month. And it is still increasing monthly. Customer NO Service spouts Windstream's canned excuses, but no answers.
3. Windstream has once again (August 2020) restricted their email procedures, for the third time in ten years. But only for the little customer, not businesses. Complaints to upper management are met with silence and NO response. Why should management bother with a mere customer since Windstream has a monopoly.
4. In my area of the USA, Windstream has a monopoly on DSL and telephone. Government does nothing about this. So the customer gets the never ending shaft

ronaldb109
November 13th, 2017

Having no internet is better than Windstream. It seems to function like a two-man operation. Customer service has hung up on me when I asked for the price.

thomasr372
September 9th, 2018

No phone. They tell me possibly a Tech will be out on Sept.the 14 th. Have been out of service of last week.

joshuag49
July 11th, 2017

Had them 6 months, already had 3 problems, no internet for 2 days because a tech made a mistake, down a week due to an accident, has taken payment but not applied to account, will be going back to comcast at least i never had issues with them

danteu
May 19th, 2016

I have written reviews about Windstream Email services before. About how slow it is, about how 1000's of spam messages get through, even though they have a so called spam center that does absolutely nothing to block spam. I've mentioned the ridiculously high prices, and now comes the new format. Getting email was fairly simple but now navigation is difficult and it is cluttered by constant ads! ADS! I'm sick of ads! On the right, on the left, on the bottom, and yes in the middle of your messages! Do yourself a favor. If you can get a different provider than Windstream do it. Spectrum is available in the area and has affordable packages.

devs1
January 30th, 2013

Horrible Horrible Horrible speed too slow you can not watch youtube or Netflix. Monthly charge is to high comparing to Comcast other providers. Horrible customer service ans staff.
Don, t ever make a mistake by connecting windstream.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Windstream.net staff and other customers.

Home - Welcome to Windstream - Windstream's start experience including trending news, entertainment, sports, videos, personalized content, web searches, and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Windstream.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.5
Have a question about Windstream.net?