Winapp

Winapp has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Winapp ranks 86th among IT Services sites.

How would you rate Winapp?

“Being happy with the Winapp Solutions”

M s.
2/21/17

I had a wonderful experience with Winapp ever since I have started my business. The support team is always ready whenever I got an issue. They are just a phone call away. They are such a good souls who are willing to help me and my team. Very dedicated. I will recommend anyone who wants to get their web/mobile application. Their moto says everything: The complete software solutions for all the industries.

“Dishonest and possibly fraud company”

Ben F.
2/18/17

I previously submitted a facebook review together with my wife. Sadly, they seem to have deleted their facebook page to save them the shame. I had met up with the boss about 5 months back. However due to my secretry not trusting indians, we did not make the purchase. However just recently, the same company tried to sell my wife a warehouse software. I told my wife to go ahead with the meeting. Little did I know, this company had started to lie about their company boss' race. Along with hiding so many facts and functionality of their software. They are desperately trying to sell this government pre-approved software. Worst thing, they try to sell a software that is incomplete. Yes it may be pre approved for 70% subsidised by the government, then its slightly below $5000. However to have it function properly, we require all sorts of add ons which amounts to over $10,000. So if you purchase the 'pre-approved' software, unless you top up another $5,000 before it can even be used decently. I hope people will be informed and warned about the misdeeds of this horrible company.

benf45
February 18th, 2017

ms378
February 21st, 2017

rajasubramanianr
February 20th, 2017

Really we are happy with the deliverables of WINAPP solutions, Wish them all the best for the future projects.
Thanks - ABOORVASS PTE LTD, Singapore

farookm1
February 20th, 2017

We are using the software more than 1 year. Mobile & web application for our business operations the system helps to more productive.
I will recommend for all sme,

Questions? Get answers from the Winapp staff and other customers.

Winapp Solutions is a Singapore based registered customized Software Development, customized IT solutions and providers.

winapps
winapp s.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winapp?

Have a question about Winapp?