Review of WikiVerify

Chicago, IL 66021, US
wikiverify@gmail.com

jamesw475
9/15/17

This is another website ran by that scammer Openvcc. If you read reviews on this site as well, they will tell you that they are both the same person. HOw this guy gets away with stuff is beyond me. Eventually he will get taken down. Avoid this guy and Openvcc website which provides nothing but headaches.

I had to buy all of my stuff from either the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance.

terrim40
10/22/16

Website is down which is no surprise there. He is a complete thief operating this garbage website much like Openvcc. You pay him and you will not receive anything. I paid this months back before his website was down, tried to reach after 3 days of no delivery, but no answer. Still till this day have no gotten anything or a response. Stay away from the site, he will infect your computer and steal your identity. I bought my stuff elsewhere from Auction Essistance since they at least respond promptly.

kevina43
12/18/15

Great site to get all of your vccs.

Ordered my vcc and got it within a few days and the guy provided paypal code as well :)

dgo
7/5/15

Gave me what I wanted quickly (A PayPal verification vcc) and it worked without issue. I would recommend this to anyone and will be coming back myself.

asdada1
7/1/15

Got what I wanted, too a bit longer, but still amazing.

Questions? Get answers from the WikiVerify staff and other customers.

WikiVerify?