Wikitravel

Wikitravel has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wikitravel ranks 17th among Travel Guides sites.

How would you rate Wikitravel?

“Still A Wiki Model That Benefits The People Globally”

afqm b.
1/29/18

Although in the early and recent years they have a rough ride along the way that first enter the trouble that start on the dispute on advertising introduction by Internet Brands soon after they bought the Trademark and Servers of the website, as a natural I still thinking they still bring great values for global audience with their Wiki travel guide with media repository.

jennyl112
February 3rd, 2018

Yes used this site when I was researching vacations for my honeymoon. They gave a lot of details about each location. I liked wiki

dickw29
January 31st, 2018

For sure. No language barriers, very helpful tips and pieces of advise of how to save your money during your trip that no travel agency will provide you with

hikinggearl
March 26th, 2018

This wiki site is so useful for travelers who is enthusiasts to visit new places. I came across this site while searching for some places to visit in this coming summer. I found it very informative and useful. It has got a lot of room to develop in the future.

afqmb
January 29th, 2018

dons153
January 31st, 2018

This is a really great site for travellers, I am using it during my travels and I just love it. A lot of interesting things to find there.

Questions? Get answers from the Wikitravel staff and other customers.

Open source travel guide featuring up-to-date information on attractions hotels restaurants travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wikitravel?

Have a question about Wikitravel?