Wikipedia

Wikipedia has a consumer rating of 4.12 stars from 129 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wikipedia also ranks 61st among Open Source sites.

• Wikipedia has brought information just one click away.
  • Even though people add or edit the info, most of the time it is accurate.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Wikipedia?

“Wikipedia,...Best Encyclopedia”

ClarkKent K.
12/21/17

Wikipedia is the greatest and most useful encyclopedia that ever existed. It is damn near impossible to go an entire day without consulting Wikipedia. It has rich content that provides very comprehensive and informative details on nearly every subject, topic, individual, or event under the sun.

“Corrupt.”

paul c.
8/27/18

I learned the hard way never to use wikipedia as a citation during online scientific debate, as on two occasions the person I was debating simply went and edited the page I cited to say something different. The pages were on Classical Mechanics and Exothermic Reactions and the vandalism to the latter has never been undone, making the page factually inaccurate to this day. I suppose the place is fine for stuff like the history of Harry Potter, but for science? No - it is completely unreliable and not to be trusted.

information (64) people (25) articles (20) heart heart heart (3) time (33)
clarkkentk
2,385 helpful votes
December 21st, 2017
mohammadh51
May 1st, 2018
wikipedia is the best page, because I can find any topic of whatever, although many teachers do not consider it a reliable source.
severinv
Severin V.
October 21st, 2017
I have trusted this site for a long time. Every article is so accurate and informational. Very helpful for research, or just finding facts about things.
hassanu
November 11th, 2017
in my life used to use information that Wikipedia provide to us because it is helpful in my daily life i wish all people should understand why we need to get truly information about this website
rahjeeb
June 29th, 2017
Wikipedia is basically an online encyclopedia. It haves numerous articles of information on just about everything. Even though there are a few mistakes in some of the articles and sometimes the information isn't always accurate, I believe this website deserves a 5 star rating, because Wikipedia normally knows what they're talking about. Wikipedia is a great, well known place to find out what you need to know.
chrisp188
March 25th, 2017
I've relied on this site in middle school, high school, and college, and now I just use it for general information gathering. I hope it will always be around.
libbys7
April 27th, 2017
A well known encyclopedia that has all the info you may need within your studies or just to know more (shame wiki is not the good source to enter into the study papers).
caysm
April 2nd, 2017
Came here to say thanks to these guys for this awesome free service. It helped me a lot throughout my studies and also in just some casual situations - you can find any info here, just ANY!
johnj355
February 22nd, 2017
I love Wikipedia! Where else can you learn everything you wanted to know all in one place. I get lost here for hours!
rodrigod5
April 21st, 2016
Simply the best resource for information on any topic!
justint42
1,138 helpful votes
December 28th, 2015
What can I say about Wikipedia. This is the first stop for anything you don't know. Excellent
jasong69
January 11th, 2016
Wikipedia needs no introduction, most people on the internet has visited this site multiple times. Its a great fee resource for information on most anything. You can learn a lot just by surfing through their different article. Check out the random page link for interesting articles.
mikec204
February 16th, 2016
Needless to say that wikipedia is a great online informational website where you are sure to get loads of information about practically any subject.
jamesp199
January 12th, 2016
Wikipedia is one of the natural wonders of the internet. A totally free resource to learn and get data about pretty much anything. It should be bookmarked by everyone.
cameronk20
February 8th, 2016
Tons of information on various topics.
flyf3
January 21st, 2016
Awesome resource!
danielw77
December 30th, 2015
No ads makes the website so easy to use. The amount of information they give on any one subject is amazing.
ankits8
December 1st, 2015
I use it all the time! They have an article on almost everything
nojinp
September 28th, 2015
When I study or need to satisfy my curiosity, I visit here.
I've never seen wrong information yet there. It's hard to believe the information is made by volunteers. I thank them..and the founder.
lillyc5
June 29th, 2015
Wikipedia has quality content that help student and other people with correct information.
lucasf17
June 19th, 2015
all articles are very well written and informative. Very useful for general knowledge about almost anything you can think of. I love this site! Its just so simple to use.
evac20
June 23rd, 2015
Wikipedia is one of those sites where you never know what might come up. If I could, I would have clicked 'I think this website is ON for ages ?'. It really depends on what you search.
louiem38
June 20th, 2015
Best free encyclopedia, whenever I have a question, I turn to Wikipedia.
andrewa41
April 17th, 2015
Always enjoyed the simplicity, and it's an online encyclopedia so I don't need to buy a whole set of books. It's possibly one of the most amazing sites on the Internet.
jacks420
February 3rd, 2015
I wouldn't have graduated without Wikipedia, and contrary to popular belief, the information on there is pretty legit

That's how they are. They call everything they don't like "vandalism." They called it vandalism when I wrote on my own user page about how I disagreed with decisions that were made. I guess this is an old post, but it still matters, and they haven't changed at Wikipedia in any way that I'm aware of.

By Ron S.