Review of Wikipedia

privacy@wikimedia.org

75 reviews with 5 stars

mohammadh51
5/1/18
wikipedia is the best page, because I can find any topic of whatever, although many teachers do not consider it a reliable source.
clarkkentk
2,279 helpful votes
12/21/17
Wikipedia is the greatest and most useful encyclopedia that ever existed. It is damn near impossible to go an entire day without consulting Wikipedia. It has rich content that provides very comprehensive and informative details on nearly every subject, topic, individual, or event under the sun.
hassanu
11/11/17
in my life used to use information that Wikipedia provide to us because it is helpful in my daily life i wish all people should understand why we need to get truly information about this website
severinv
Severin V.
10/21/17
I have trusted this site for a long time. Every article is so accurate and informational. Very helpful for research, or just finding facts about things.
rahjeeb
6/29/17
Wikipedia is basically an online encyclopedia. It haves numerous articles of information on just about everything. Even though there are a few mistakes in some of the articles and sometimes the information isn't always accurate, I believe this website deserves a 5 star rating, because Wikipedia normally knows what they're talking about. Wikipedia is a great, well known place to find out what you need to know.
libbys7
4/27/17
A well known encyclopedia that has all the info you may need within your studies or just to know more (shame wiki is not the good source to enter into the study papers).
caysm
4/2/17
Came here to say thanks to these guys for this awesome free service. It helped me a lot throughout my studies and also in just some casual situations - you can find any info here, just ANY!
chrisp188
3/25/17
I've relied on this site in middle school, high school, and college, and now I just use it for general information gathering. I hope it will always be around.
johnj355
2/22/17
I love Wikipedia! Where else can you learn everything you wanted to know all in one place. I get lost here for hours!
rodrigod5
4/21/16
Simply the best resource for information on any topic!
mikec204
2/16/16
Needless to say that wikipedia is a great online informational website where you are sure to get loads of information about practically any subject.
cameronk20
2/8/16
Tons of information on various topics.
flyf3
1/21/16
Awesome resource!
jamesp199
1/12/16
Wikipedia is one of the natural wonders of the internet. A totally free resource to learn and get data about pretty much anything. It should be bookmarked by everyone.
jasong69
1/11/16
Wikipedia needs no introduction, most people on the internet has visited this site multiple times. Its a great fee resource for information on most anything. You can learn a lot just by surfing through their different article. Check out the random page link for interesting articles.
danielw77
12/30/15
No ads makes the website so easy to use. The amount of information they give on any one subject is amazing.
justint42
1,135 helpful votes
12/28/15
What can I say about Wikipedia. This is the first stop for anything you don't know. Excellent
ankits8
12/1/15
I use it all the time! They have an article on almost everything
nojinp
9/28/15
When I study or need to satisfy my curiosity, I visit here.
I've never seen wrong information yet there. It's hard to believe the information is made by volunteers. I thank them..and the founder.
lillyc5
6/29/15
Wikipedia has quality content that help student and other people with correct information.
evac20
6/23/15
Wikipedia is one of those sites where you never know what might come up. If I could, I would have clicked 'I think this website is ON for ages ?'. It really depends on what you search.
louiem38
6/20/15
Best free encyclopedia, whenever I have a question, I turn to Wikipedia.
lucasf17
6/19/15
all articles are very well written and informative. Very useful for general knowledge about almost anything you can think of. I love this site! Its just so simple to use.
andrewa41
4/17/15
Always enjoyed the simplicity, and it's an online encyclopedia so I don't need to buy a whole set of books. It's possibly one of the most amazing sites on the Internet.
jacks420
2/3/15
I wouldn't have graduated without Wikipedia, and contrary to popular belief, the information on there is pretty legit
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

That's how they are. They call everything they don't like "vandalism." They called it vandalism when I wrote on my own user page about how I disagreed with decisions that were made. I guess this is an old post, but it still matters, and they haven't changed at Wikipedia in any way that I'm aware of.

By Ron S.
Questions? Get answers from the Wikipedia staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Wikipedia