Review of Wikichicken

Ottawa, ON K1N, CA
support@wikichicken.com

alisont5
10/3/12

Undoubtedly chicken is one of the most popular meats in many countries. We can find lots of classic recipes from different countries that use chicken as the main ingredient, such as chicken curry, chicken tandoori, and chicken cordon bleu, just to mention few. If you love chicken, just take a look at wikichicken's collection of recipes.

anies
5/15/12

This is a newly updated and improved site. There are more options and interesting posts to discover on this site. The layout is so light that could refresh my eyes. I can say that I will visit here often. In addition, the site is very informative and interesting because it does not only offer recipes. Also, history and culinary uses are also included.

sasrahr
2/11/12

Delicious! A bit time consuming, since I was making a relatively large batch of chicken and only cooking 8 pieces at a time (per recipe), but definitely the best takeout copycat recipe I've ever made or eaten. I didn't have any chilies, so I added some red pepper flakes instead for the heat. Worked out perfectly for our tastes! I'm glad I know about slurry to add to my arsenal for use in other recipes. It is strange looking, but what a great trick!

mariel12
1/7/12

Chicken is the most popular poultry type in the world and is eaten with great delight by people of all age groups. Preparing chicken varies from culture to culture and some of the most popular ways can be found at wikichicken.com. Aside from great chicken recipes the site also have information about chicken's history and it's effects on our health.

Questions? Get answers from the Wikichicken staff and other customers.

Wikichicken?