What Records

What Records has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. What Records ranks 71st among DVD sites.

How would you rate What Records?

“TERRIBLE | No parcel, No response & then cheek from customer service”

James A.
1/25/20

Awful service. Ordered a present over a week in advance for a birthday as website says 2-3 days for UK delivery. They took my money, held it for 8 days, no parcel in sight in time for the birthday. No response via email and I only got a refund when I posted on their social media for all to see. AND THEN they had the cheek to respond to my email complaint saying QUOTE ''Maybe you should have ordered it earlier... Just a thought.'' Laughable company, don't waste your time :)

jamesa948
January 25th, 2020

Laughable company, don't waste your time :)
chrisl288
March 9th, 2018
I ordered 4 albums on vinyl from this site since Dec. 19 2017, we are March 09 2018, never got my albums, spent over 150 CDN, GONE! Never got a tracking number no nothing for how much money ive spent. NICE PEOPLE ( Sarcasm), DO NOT GET ORDER FROM HERE!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the What Records staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about What Records?

Have a question about What Records?