Review of Westernschools

customerservice@westernschools.com

1 Review From Our Community

roseannz
6/13/18

I'm an RN, BSN who is 66 years old, but I'm scared of NOT keeping my RN license current!! This is strange because I've been on disability since I was 54 years old, but I would never, ever pass Boards again. Being so old, I absolutely HATE on-line courses. CA and many other states require that RNs have 30 units of continuing education every 2 years in order for us to renew our licenses. Western Schools also has CEs for other licensed people, including Pharmacists. I've used Western Schools for decades! However, the last few years, WS has made many courses for 30 CEs either very expensive, or they have many courses that are less than 30 units, forcing people to buy several courses. I just purchased a 30 CE continuing education hard copy course for a sale price of $59.95. However, I was appalled when I checked out and saw that the S&H cost was $10.95, making the grand total for my 30 CEs over $70!!! On the other hand, I totally hate on-line courses, (which WS also sell). OK, I'm 66! It's just too bad WS has become so expensive, but this may be my last time to renew my license. Their courses are all in all very good, and they do mail or email certificates quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the Westernschools staff and other customers.

Westernschools?