Review of Wellica

Tel: 361-299-5735
scottdrawdy@hotmail.com

marciaw33
5/25/18

I ordered a natural product from Wellica. It took several weeks to receive it. When I finally got the product it was not what I ordered.... What I ordered was a product with 3 main ingredients. What I got was a product from the same company, but only had 2 of the 3 ingredients. I didn't notice that it was the wrong product immediately. So a few days after receiving it, I emailed Wellica about it. They never responded. I will not order from them again.

melinam6
6/17/17

WARNING...........WARNING...........WARNING...........WARNING...........WARNING...........
wellica is scam.i payed for my order and they canceled my order and didn't refund my money.there is not any way to contact them.onle message in the website.their telephon didn't answer.i read a warning review about this scam website on internet.this website suggest you a very wide range of supplements and they never send your order.just receiving your money without supporting you and sending your parcel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Wellica staff and other customers.

Wellica?