Review of WeJustFit

WeJustFit reviews

frankh237
5/17/19

wejustfit.com main plus point is that there are a lot of real people on there that are looking for something serious (unlike tinder where they all want one thing lol). Would recommend.

brianh679
5/16/19

Really liking wejustfit.com. Not one of the bigger names but was lucky enough to spot a great review on another site and after getting nowhere on some of the better known dating agencies figured what have I got for loose. Nice people, a lot of replies and even the odd invite for a date which is a shocker lol! Happy enough :-)

rulondp
5/15/19

Dont join. I get loads of messages from the one town, all bots, scam messages, very weird messages and only in english. Strange as i am in switzerland. All of the 5 star reviews are also written by someone who has perfect englush and they are all written in the same style.

aa226
5/8/19

Pffff, thanks for the laugh guys. I haven't even been on your paysite, but came here after seeing your name spammed in multiple reviews on sitejabber for other, rival dating websites (you know, the reviews you wrote yourselves as badly veiled adverts...) and just had to check out the page for you. And guess what? It's also full of fake reviews... Who would have thought?
/sarcasm off
Realise that every 5-star, suspiciously positive review for this paysite is a fake one submitted, as with so many an Amazon page, by the company themselves. Look at how all the 5-star reviews have been made by accounts with 1 or sometimes 2 reviews... ALL of them. The ones with 2 reviews have ALL negatively-reviewed another, rival dating website as their only other review AND used it as an opportunity to shoehorn in the "wejustfit" name... How obvious and embarrassing. Read the 1-star reviews - they are the only legitimate ones here.

garryr24
3/26/19

Nice site this. Met some lovely ladies and its certainly keeping me busy. Very pleased five stars top notch.

angelam433
11/12/18

I am so relieved to have found we just fit. I finally 'get' online dating. Was about to give up after some disappointing experiences on the so called best dating sites and a friend suggested WJF and it has restored my faith! Angela (Kent)

justing145
7/5/18

I've been around the internet dating scene for a few years on and off and I would say im a good judge of whats good and whats a waste of time. Wejustfit.com falls into the former category and its been impressing me to this point. I read about it on a dating site review page and it got a good grade and I cant argue with that. Well worth a go if your single and want a site thats easy as pie to use.

edwardb239
6/29/18

Early days yet but I like WJF. Met some nice ladies (not in person yet but a few dates in the pipeline) and enjoying the conversation. Sometimes you can go a few days without a reply but im told that's pretty standard for a dating site so cant complain. 9/10 so far and must say im quietly optimistic about meeting a partner here :-)

kathyb346
6/19/18

There was a time when a thought that meeting folk on a computer as a bit weird. But am realising now that its actually fun and fasinating and for me ive met some really nice people and I think I could find a soulmate. Nothing ventured nothing gained as my mum always says haha!

richardp422
6/15/18

Friend at work mentioned she had met her boyfriend on we just fit so seeing as she is pretty fit herself I thought I would try my luck n see if there are others like her. Actually some really nice lassies and some very pretty ones as well! Trying my luck and been on a couple of dates where I was definitely punching above my weight lol but cant deny the site works if you put the effort in.

ursd
6/5/18

Free? Sure opening an account. Free? Absolutely NOTHING, answer to a mail, send a mail, even watching a full size picture, only 25 a month, and there is a vip add-on for additional 15, but nowhere is written what's the advantage. It is soooo expensive, but the interface is even worse. Only POF is uglier! But don't cry folks, you can't delete your free account by your own, no, no. To end your payment membership you have to send a letter to Switzerland, or a fax (or a mail to customer-service, lolz) and if you respect the 14 days delay, they might probably stop stealing your money from your credit card. That is what they are, thieves, bandits, gangsters, fraudsters.

I have opend a empty profil without picture and i got IMMEDIATLY mails from different good looking ladies. Either they have scammer working there or BOT.

Behind this awful dating fraudster site is a company called dating factory. They give her plattform to everybody which want to open a datingsite, they have 20'000 partners worldwide, and all together are stealing our money.

omark24
4/16/18

i tried the site for free for the first time today and seems like ppl in are responsive
now my question is should i pay for subscription to open the site features ? is it really worth it?

waltk4
3/28/18

I'm fast becoming a big fan of wejustfit. Some dating sites drone on and on about love and marriage, but this one feels more modern, you know? Im here for a good time, hopefully ill meet some nice people and if I do meet the one then great. But im not here out of desperation, im here for the same reason as a few from my friend group online dating actually works and far from being stigmatised, I feel im riding the crest of a wave because dating online is just the done thing now. How many people do you know that met online? How many did but dont admit it? The numbers speak for themselves. Anyway, well worth signing up on wejustfit, its a dating site for dating first and foremost. Fun, nights out, dates. Love, well for me that'll be a bonus.

pennym44
3/19/18

Had 3 dates so far an even tho im not married yet or even in a relationship im getting the chance to meet people and having a lot of fun. No guarantees in life but im always confident the next date will be the one ive ben waiting for :-)

stank36
3/17/18

If your someone who feels you are desperately searching for a mate, avoid this site. Most of the profiles contain false information about people's age as well as where the live. The people on here are highly trained romance scammers from Ghana and the sob stories you get are very moving. I wish I had a way to teach people how to detect scammers because I'm good at it. I've complained to the site about the scammers but they do nothing about it. Never send money to anyone on this site.

tijanap
Tijana P.
2/27/18

It is free, yes. To join. Everything else you have to pay for. Even to see photos of other users. The moment you join, it starts raining with profile visits and messages from beautiful people. But, but... You have to pay to answer. How original, lol. Not to mention a microscopic font, they use, awful interface in general.

luisb62
11/28/17

Personally im quite new to internet dating so im more of a match kinda guy but noticed a few good reviews for wejustfit and decided nothing ventured nothing gained. Noticed a few girls were quite nearby (I drive so not a major factor but does make it easier to judge a site) so went for the three month option and im around half way through just now, cant really complain. Some really nice ladies on there, usually people around to talk to and ive even set up my first date on the site so will see how it goes.

markb447
11/15/17

As a single dad on a lower than average wage my chances of meeting ladies in more conventional ways are unlikely. I'm in my mid thirties and the whole pub scene doesnt interest me like it once did so even if I did have time/ money I doubt I would bother. Online dating is ideal for me as I can fit my sessions around my job/ kids. Log into wejustfit every night i'd say, around 9-11. chat, try to set up meetings, update my profile, etc. It's like a more exclusive version of facebook for singles that know what it's like to have to watch all your mates living their 'happy' lives. Really like it, it's become part of the daily routine and I cant give it a bigger compliment really.

douglasc47
10/11/17

Sometimes these dating sites get a lot of flak so I decided to leave a review since I actually fell for someone using online dating (I used a few sites but met Zoe on wejustfit). Im now in the early stages of a new romance with someone who I felt I knew even before we actually met for the first time in person. She was just waiting out there in cyber space for me, so she says! waiting on me to click and im glad I did. Friends couldnt be happier for me I told most of them the truth about where I met zoe. Everyone deserves to be love and it doesnt matter how you find someone, main thing is you try. Hope that helps any one who is having doubts. Cheers and good luck.

paulj151
10/3/17

just canceled my account/subscridion on this site get no replys at all wast of time dont like the site pj

bigdickmanm
9/25/17

Good Day, Can you tell me how to delete a photo from my profile of WeJustFit? Appreciate you early response, have a great day

mikes591
9/16/17

This site is a scam. I posted a profile, having read it was a free site, like Plenty of Fish. Instead, it is the typical two-tiered situation. You get initial contacts from lovely generic women, likely hookers, but are unable to reply unless you pay. And they make it impossible to unsubscribe, cancel your profile.
Avoid WeJust Fit like the plague. Too bad, because the upbeat, casual site name suggested happier outcome.

glenl27
6/7/17

Joined this site because id read some great reviews and I liked the name lol, it conjured up a laid back, not too serious image in my head and I gave it a go. I hear you have to try a few sites anyway so figured id go for it and leave if I didnt like it or wasnt getting anywhere. That was around march and im still using it! Says it all really! Good fun and lots of people in the Milton Keynes/ London area.

emmaw69
3/22/17

Let's face it peeps finding Mr. Right doesnt just happen at starbucks and even if it did, how would you get talking? Im really happy I tried wejustfit. I like taking my time and scrolling through profiles selecting people who like the things I do to try to find a good match for me as an individual. Im a pretty dynamic woman and took the bull by the horns, gave it a shot and would suggest any one do the same who is finding that the pub/ club scene just doesnt cut the mustard.

thomasw139
3/21/17

...but you should add a link where some people can make payment for others. example like me now i do not have money to upgrade my profile but if there is some one interested in charting with me she should be provided the link where she can pay for me. That's my opinion

DONT JOIN, ITS A SCAM SITE full of bots. I get loads of messages from the same town. They can only speak englush and i am in switzerlabd. They send very strange generic messages

By rulond p.

Questions? Get answers from the WeJustFit staff and other customers.

WeJustFit?