Review of WeGotLites

support@wegotlites.com

marym697
MARY M.
2/3/19

The site doesn't so estimated arival time or if the item is in stock. I called the store and was told the item was in stock and I would receive in 7 - 10 days.

jamieg101
Jamie G.
1/19/19

Best price online! So happy I found this site. I saved over $300 buying the light on this site compared to other sites. I love this light so much! The shipping was fast and the light was exactly like pictured. So happy with my purchase.

theresap77
Theresa P.
1/14/19

Actually found the perfect lights needed for my bathroom. They are an exact match for my sconces and they look fantastic.

time49
Tim E.
12/31/18

Finding what we wanted and ordering was pleasantly easy -- well-designed website and ordering process.

jalanem
Jalane M.
12/22/18

Just ordered, first time ordering from We Got Lites, hopefully it will be a good experience. Ordering was easy, I price checked and the price of my wall clock is reasonable.

jessicar232
Jessica R.
11/23/18

Quick and easy check out. The price marketed in google shopping was accurate. Several other companies that sell the item I purchased stated it was cheaper in google shopping than it actually was. So far, great experience, I look forward to receiving the light fixture!!!!!

jonr104
Jon R.
11/22/18

It was fast and easy. However I tried chatting and calling to ask a question and I couldn’t get anyone available to talk.

jerenav
Jerena V.
11/21/18

My shopping experience was nice! I would only recommend that you have better shipping and delivery information and options

tamil166
Tami L.
11/18/18

So far, my experience has been excellent. I really need to receive these items by 11/23. I'm hoping you can accommodate. Thank you, in advance.

jeanj58
Jean J.
10/12/18

Through chat, I was assured this item was returned in perfect condition and if I receive it damaged, your company will take care of it.

tinav23
Tina V.
10/5/18

Shopping has been extremely easy, and the light looks just like what we want. Had a few questions and concerns since this is an open box purchase, but Megan was prompt and thorough with the answers.

georger138
George R.
10/3/18

Your search engine needs improvement. I had trouble finding the items I was looking for, took awhile to find, I almost gave up shopping on your site.

davidt362
David T.
9/16/18

The shopping experience was quick and easy. The on line store is organized well and I found exactly what I wanted quickly.

thomasd86
Thomas D.
9/14/18

Continue shopping button should bring one back to the last page not a different one. I had to back arrow a lot to finish my order.

deannay3
Deanna Y.
9/6/18

We ordered lighting from here right after their warehouse was flooded in 2013. Despite this, the order was shipped promptly, and the quality of the lighting was excellent. I returned this year to update some of our lighting, and the selection and customer service was, again, excellent.

jamesg365
James G.
9/4/18

I am excited to install this fixture. Hope it is well made and allows me to direct my ceiling light to brighten an entire room

marcosc29
Marcos C.
8/21/18

The only problem that I had with this item. It says open box, but it doesn't say if the product is complete or has missing parts.

alexandrab64
Alexandra B.
8/16/18

Placing the order was great- clear instructions, fast and simple submission. Hopefully delivery will be equally flawless...

philr86
PHIL R.
8/2/18

Little disappointed when I received this item. Before purchasing this item, I looked under the Product Specifications it listed 3 bulbs. When I shopped other online fan services the Product Specifications listed "No bulbs included". I assumed this retailer would be including 3 light bulbs since they didn't specify NO bulbs. Unfortunately, when I opened the package there where no light bulbs. Other retailers had the same listed price. I was hoping to grain a little extra by purchasing through WeGotLites.

sharonp179
Sharon P.
6/1/18

It was real hard to find lights to place on column caps. I love these lights, I bought 3.
Smaller appliance size, clear, low wattage led lights look really classy.
Happy customer.

maxh67
Max H.
5/30/18

A coupon appeared but quickly disappeared so I dont know what that was about. Lights look great and price is very good.

leahm65
Leah M.
5/7/18

Was really quick to find what I really loved in a different color, amazon only had one color and I typed in a question and they were quick to reply and said you carried it .

dawnl115
Dawn L.
4/30/18

I was emailed a coupon code that did not work for 5% off - then a 15% flashed on my screen and that did not work either...

robini8
Robin I.
4/27/18

check out was easy enough. Happy I found these lights as my usual go to lighting providers did not have them.

marthas110
Martha S.
4/26/18

I have so far thoroughly enjoyed browsing you sit and my plan is to purchase several more items if I can get them discounted. Joey in the chat room has said we will "chat." Beautiful merchandise!

Questions? Get answers from the WeGotLites staff and other customers.

WeGotLites?