Review of WeGotLites

Tel: 1-866-415-4837
support@wegotlites.com

dickg12
6/4/16

After reading some great We Got Lites reviews on the Net, I decided to order a chandelier from Joshua Marshal collection, from their website. It is Atlantis design, 27" long chandelier, with a nice gold ceiling flush mount and beautiful crystals, that look even better when the light is on. It was delivered quickly and well packaged. The price was also more than reasonable. Overall, well worth the money!

marvinm26
4/11/16

I found out about this company thanks to Google search engine. We Got Lites reviews, on the most of the sites were great, and they encouraged me to buy a chandelier via their website. Their customer service was helpful and answered my questions promptly, and the buying process was very simple. I purchased an Alabaster bronze chandelier, which illuminates my dining room so beautifully. The chandelier arrived perfectly packaged in just 2 about weeks. I will buy again from this company!

branth6
3/27/16

We updated our bathroom with Four-Light Chrome Satin Opal Glass Vanity light, it looks very nice and was easy to install. We mounted it pointing up, which was the best option for us, because it takes 4 bulbs and it provides quite enough light, for a medium sized bathroom. Overall we are very happy with the purchase and would buy again from this store :)

esthert5
2/3/15

The worst site i've ever ordered from. I will never order again from any site before reading their reviews. This company did not clearly describe what material the lamps were constructed with. Very misleading... When i received them they were made of plastic. So poorly made i thought they were counterfeit. After waiting 14 days for these lamps i i was so upset to have received this junk. I immediately contacted them to return and the " supervisor" Samantha was the most crass, unprofessional and rude individual one can encounter. She has made this experience extremely unpleasant to the very end by prolonging the return process. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this site. No one should have to endure this nonsense and unpleasant experience. They really dont deserve any stars. I had to pay for the shipping to and from my home. Truly disgusted.

Questions? Get answers from the WeGotLites staff and other customers.

WeGotLites?