Megavolt

Megavolt has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Megavolt also ranks 3rd among Electrician sites.

How would you rate Megavolt?

“Highly informative and entertaining site”

Chaim P.
12/28/13

Highly informative and entertaining site. When I was stumped by a situation in my home and needed expert advice, I was aided by the information on this site. I use it all the time!

alisaf
January 2nd, 2014
chaimp
jk44
December 28th, 2013
This site has lots of electrical information and is very helpful. I was never given any information that was wrong.
cohenm
hannas4
jacobr23
December 28th, 2013
Very informative site. Easy to use and definitely worth bookmarking.

Questions? Get answers from the Megavolt staff and other customers.

Providing electrical information, and answering most questions concerning electrical issues in Israel. The site includes electrical tips, useful information, FAQs, interesting articles, and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Megavolt?

Have a question about Megavolt?