CORGI HomePlan

CORGI HomePlan has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate CORGI HomePlan?

“Dangerous, life threatening boilers”

Raymond W.
2/27/17

Even though corgi home plan had been informed by their gas safe engineers, of potential problems with policy holders boilers they override the issue and continue to charge a fee of insurance, but don't advise the policy holder. I was the twelfth engineer to call to an open vented boiler that was not installed correctly and the boiler was unable to 'vent' normally... life threatening We need to get together and sort the trade out, I wish!

raymondw30
February 27th, 2017
We need to get together and sort the trade out, I wish!

Questions? Get answers from the CORGI HomePlan staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CORGI HomePlan?

Have a question about CORGI HomePlan?