This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Weemovies.net

Weemovies.net

Weemovies.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Weemovies.net ranks 29th among Movie Download sites.

How would you rate Weemovies.net?

“I ordered disney movies from this site had a small...”

D W.
1/11/13

I ordered disney movies from this site had a small complaint that I wrote about in a review. I was contacted by their customer service and they fixed the problem immediately. I was very impressed. Looking for them now to order more movies.

“These people (snakes) are a bunch of crooks”

Stacy W.
8/10/11

These people (snakes) are a bunch of crooks. I went onto their website (weemovies.com) back on April 24,2011, placed an order, weeks had gone by, nothing. I tried to contact them numerous times and received one email. I placed a claim with Paypal and got my money back. I was one of the lucky ones. Spread the word to everyone you know and tell them to stay clear of their website. They are a bunch of thieves!

dw318
January 11th, 2013

stacyw5
August 10th, 2011

kathyw8
August 10th, 2011

I ordered some movies on this website, my daughter love it so much. Definitely will buy again. I recommend this website to anyone that looking for Disney movies.

charr
June 30th, 2013

I ordered two disney movies from this site. Both of them were original DVDs in unopened packages. They were delivered a week after I ordered them.

Questions? Get answers from the Weemovies.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weemovies.net?

Have a question about Weemovies.net?