Review of Weemovies.net

Weemovies.netimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

charr
6/30/13

I ordered two disney movies from this site. Both of them were original DVDs in unopened packages. They were delivered a week after I ordered them.

dw318
1/11/13

I ordered disney movies from this site had a small complaint that I wrote about in a review. I was contacted by their customer service and they fixed the problem immediately. I was very impressed. looking for them now to order more movies.

kathyw8
8/10/11

I ordered some movies on this website, my daughter love it so much. Definitely will buy again. I recommend this website to anyone that looking for Disney movies.

stacyw5
8/10/11

These people (snakes) are a bunch of crooks. I went onto their website (weemovies.com) back on April 24, 2011, placed an order, weeks had gone by, nothing. I tried to contact them numerous times and received one email. I placed a claim with Paypal and got my money back. I was one of the lucky ones. Spread the word to everyone you know and tell them to stay clear of their website. They are a bunch of thieves!

Questions? Get answers from the Weemovies.net staff and other customers.

Weemovies.net?