MyGiftCardSupply reviews

Boulder, Colorado 80306, United States
support@mygiftcardsupply.com

mohameds46
5/2/19

I am regular customer until they sent me used gift card. I contacted them and they told me to contact steam ( which I did ) and they told me it's used gift card so I sent them the emails with steam. they told me they will get back with me ASAP so after one week I write them back and they told me the same. after 10 days I write them back without any response from them !!! today I write them also without any response. I write bad reviews in there website and they don't publish them. they are scam so just avoid them. I forward all the emails to the customer protecting to deal with them

melm78
4/27/19

It puzzles me that PayPal trusts that my purchase is made by me, on my known (to them) devices, yet these clowns want blood (and DNA results... and, probably, more) before they'll sell you a gift card. I accept that they may be a global organization and it has to be careful about opening new accounts, but PayPal is a global organization, too. There really should be a "zero stars" ratings on these review sites, because that is what MyGiftCardSupply would get.

It really bothers me that they have my picture IDs. I've been shopping online fore years and have never (before) been asked for those when making purchases or opening accounts. I major concern is identity theft, of course. Maybe selling IDs is how they make their real money!

How could they have possibly gotten the 5-star rating that they show on their site? Almost 23K "certified reviews". HA! It's hard to believe they've sold that many gift cards, much less have that many perfectly satisfied customers. Stolen identities, maybe.

I was looking at their "Meet Our Team" page. It doesn't say where the founder (Sam) and the systems tech (Naveed) are from, but they're more than willing to share that the other three live in Chile and Bangladesh. (Doesn't that give you a feeling they support world peace!?!) I don't trust that the photos of "them" are real. Maybe they are photos of real people whose identities they've stolen... people who once tried to buy gift cards from them & had to upload photo IDs.

I agree with other reviewers, here, that say they make you jump through hoops, give blood, walk on water, and it is not enough to get gift cards. There is no company, no purchase, that is worth all this hassle. GO ELSEWHERE!

mychellev
4/23/19

We purchased $150 in GameStop gift cards and when we went to use them we were told that we were supposed to keep the receipt from when we purchased the card because there's a special code hidden there. The company only auto-replies to messages and says if you don't have the receipt that they can't help you and they keep your money. The gift cards are not activated at the register like every other gift card in the world. This is a complete scam and this company should be sued for these practices.

margaretp149
2/25/19

They collect your data, and you don't get nothing. I have a verified paypal account, with the email address connected to my domain. Not some free email address. I sent MyGiftCardSupply my domain ownership, passport copy front and back, photo page, my photo, my Amazon address from a recent order, my address and name from PayPal, and they just collect more and more data and after 2 hours I still didn't receive any giftcards. Scam.

johnd2179
12/21/18

During checkout, you will be asked to verify your phone number. After taking payment, they will then proceed to demand extremely sensitive personal information as mentioned in other reviews.

Upon declining to provide the aforementioned information, they will issue a refund.

There is no explanation or justification for these practices, therefore it is reasonable to assume that their intentions are unethical and potentially malicious.

lucyc88
11/26/18

Absolutely terrible service. While most other sites that offer online gift cards or codes are instantaneous once payment is confirmed, it is now 4 hours later and I still haven't received the product I paid for on this website.

Despite reaching out numerous times on their website, their e-mail and their instant chat to find out what the delay is, I'm yet to hear a single peep from anybody that works here.

Approx. 3 hours after buying the product and having the money leave my PayPal account, I got an e-mail asking for photographic ID (1 picture of my face and 2 pictures of my ID) which is totally ridiculous just for online gift cards and seems entirely unnecessary, especially after the customer has already had their money taken from their account. Alas, I uploaded the photos as I just want my product at this point.

Another hour has passed, and despite my ID being verified, I still have not heard a single word from any employee, and most importantly still have not received my product!!

Tip for consumers: Seriously, don't use this site. I've wasted my entire evening trying to get a simple digital gift card, and have possible wasted my money as it seems unlikely I'll ever get it at this point.

douglasl119
11/3/18

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!

I unfortunately bought an Amazon Gift Card from them, so they charged me the sum and then, without any prior notice and with all the premeditation and malice, they asked me to give them a photo of myself and a photo of my ID for 'security reasons' or they wouldn't send me the redeem code. Not only that, but they also asked for my phone number, address and other private personal information beyond what PayPal requested. Unacceptable! A bold-faced attempt to STEAL MY IDENTITY and do who-knows-what with it (probably in order to create fake accounts with all of my personal information and then commit any kind of illegal acts for their profit), besides kidnaping my money. If I hadn't pressed hard and quickly and warned them to refund me my money immediately (or else I would take legal actions), they would have scammed me as well. I suppose they didn't want to be labeled as scammers with PayPal (my payment method), trustpilot and other customer review websites as this one.

Additionally, their 'executive staff' is OBVIOUSLY not American and can't even speak English properly -you can tell by looking at their grammar-, but they sure try to give you that impression by using some phony English names as "John" or "Sam". Dishonest and rude people. A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

Beware of them! They appear to be 'nice and polite' at first, but they are really waiting for you to spend enough money to pull this fraud on innocent customers. If you dare to questions them or inform other customers, they will try to discredit you and state that "your review is false and that they can't find you in their database" -to try to silence your just claim- and say that it is not their responsibility, when they knowingly do this to try to steal your money, your ID or wrap up your money in refunds to profit from it. Beyond cynical!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

arielq1
10/22/18

I'm writing this review based of the entire process of this website and customer service provided by "John Cruz" I received an email with a url to click to VIEW the card purchased no where did I enter the information or redeem it I only VIEWED it a few minutes later I decided to ask for a refund which on they're website that state 100% customer satisfaction but that was far from the truth not only was John unprofessional but he was extremely rude I asked for proof to validate I redeemed the card and he couldn't provide me that information I also looked online in my account and nowhere did it show it was redeem. This website is a scam I wouldn't waste your time or money. He stated he receives 1,000 of card purchases a month so if that were the case then why is $55 an issue to refund? I've never been treated with such disrespect in my life with any retailer. I will definitely not be a second time buyer whatsoever!

laurenh144
9/26/18

I initially gave this site one star because within 30 minutes of placing an order I felt like I got scammed. I ordered one digital gift card (a birthday present for my nephew) and received my order confirmation right away. As I was waiting to receive the email with a link to download the gift card, I instead received an email requesting Photo ID verification to validate my order. All I wanted to do was make a one-time purchase for my nephew's birthday. I replied to the email that I would NOT be providing any copies of my photo ID and stated that if this was an issue I wanted to cancel my order. Within 2 hours after placing my initial order, I received a response informing me that my order could not be processed without ID verification and that I would receive a full refund. Within minutes after that, I received an email from PayPal notifying me that my purchase had been refunded. I've changed my rating to 3 stars because although my money has been refunded and I am now very satisfied with the outcome of this situation, I would have preferred to know up front, BEFORE placing an order, that their "verification" process would include sending them a copy of my photo ID. I would have avoided the hassle all together, saved some time, and shopped somewhere else. I have expressed my concerns to the business about their policy noting that if they must verify identity in order to process and fulfill purchases, then that should take place BEFORE any money transactions. Their customer service rep, John, has been very responsive and helpful in the aftermath of my order being cancelled and refunded.

cj148
9/13/18

HORRIBLE SYSTEM TAKES YOUR MONEY AND THEN TIES IT UP IN REFUNDS!

Wish I would've seen the negative reviews before I made my purchase, $100 Amazon card.

They took my money from PayPal, then requested a pic of the front and back of my ID and a selfie. Didn't feel comfortable but they already had my money so I went along with it.

Their bull$#*! verification decided that I didn't pass their test and refunded my PayPal. Immediately, which was nice. But isn't available from PayPal for 7-10 days which ruined my plans. I needed that money, now I can't purchase necessary supplies for a week or more.

THEY SHOULD VERIFY BEFORE TAKING OUR MONEY!

USE ANOTHER COMPANY, THERES PLENTY OF OTHER LEGIT ONES.

diahnnac
9/6/18

If previous transaction(s) were completed with no problem, I don't understand why random request would be made for ID. They requested ID for second purchase. Their cite states alternative verification available. I contacted them for additional information on the alternative methods. All I received was a generic standard reply, explaining why they request it. As I was attempting to verify the validity of the company, I received an refund. I submitted I'D made another purchase and within minutes received refund again. Apparently my purchase was rejected.
This is to complicated.
If they are legitimate they have a policy of not trusting legitimate customers. However, they want to be trusted with your ID.

augustab1
8/22/18

First I tried to buy itunes card with paypal. The order processed and then today I get a random refund. Well actually the refund takes 3-5 days! WTF?
So giving them the benefit of the doubt I ordered using my Mastercard. Now I get a message saying they need photo ID. NO WAY! That is way to suspicious for me. Ever heard of Identity theft. I am not sending them my ID. Very poor form MyGiftCardSupply

cindiv4
7/18/18

I purchased a $100 Gift Card and I get an email that they want a copy of my ID. What kind of business requires this for a gift card? Why would I give my personal information? So I'm out $100. DO NOT BUY. Go to the store instead.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO USE!!

andrewt221
6/27/18

Beware they will forcing you provide identity card and selfie photo after few purchase by holding your last purchase for their so call identity verification purposes.

Beside this the key is provided slower and slowest after your first purchase.

gregc174
6/15/18

First time I bought a ten dollars iTunes card I got it in a few seconds .......but this last purchase is taking more than two days and Ive not heared from them I tried writing their staff but no one payed attention to me .....I think they trade legitimately the first time to buy The coustimers trust and they rob you on the next purchase......

thomass531
6/11/18

I got a few cards for HULU service. I got an email right away with the cards and they worked perfectly. Will use MyGiftCardSupply again. Thank You.

giovannia8
11/5/17

Lightning fast delivery! I will use again! Thank you! they verify your phone conveniently via a text message. Really efficient!

mikep209
3/19/17

Order was randomely refunded without any explanation and when i asked why i was ignored by the staff, and silenced so i could not send any more messages.

i cannot access my funds now for 2-3 days.

there was no verification process at all, they just refunded my order and wouldnt give any explanation on what went wrong or anything, My paypal has been flawless for the past decade, not a single issue.

All for a world of warcraft game card.. Totally wasnt worth it. One of the worst online transactions ive ever witnessed, felt like i was actually being scammed when i was ignored by the staff.

kumbid
3/16/17

The ordering experience is quick and simple. I was impressed with the prompt response from the customer service when I had a technical issue

vavae
3/12/17

From the very beginning to the very end of my experience I received exceptional customer service. Everything was explained clearly. No surprises. The gift card was delivered quickly. No problems applying it to my account. Thank you for this experience.

tyroner5
3/9/17

Had a couple of issues with my purchase but John at customer service was extremely responsive and made every effort to resolve the problems as quickly as possible. Highly recommend. Many thanks John!

juanv29
3/9/17

Excelent serviice, received my card in minutes and used a discount coupon from that John guy on customer service!

Amazing service, will come back again!

tale16
2/20/17

Fast and reliable. I always get my gift cards from them - I recommend this service.
Thanks
Shalalalalalalalalalalalalala boyaaaa

carlosh34
12/1/16

I have being buying I tunes cards since a few years now with them and is really fast, after just a few minutes you have you code by mail, 100% secure, highly recommended

ethane4
11/13/16

An awesome website i wish i could get a discount :[

They will randomly hold your purchase unless you send a picture of yourself and a picture of your identification card. Beware, these are things that can be later used maliciously to reverse engineer other personal accounts like banks and other website online.

By Jerry F.

Phone Number (Verified by Text), post payment they will demand a picture of government issued photo id along with a selfie of you with said ID. Wouldn't recommend that you share said information due to it's sensitive nature.

By John D.

Questions? Get answers from the MyGiftCardSupply staff and other customers.

10 Photos for MyGiftCardSupply