Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk

Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk also ranks 314th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk?

“It was an amazing dress”

Lila H.
10/14/12

It was an amazing dress. I ordered this dress in US size 2 in ivory colour. It was delivered on time in nice packaging. Didn't had to do any alterations and it fittted me like glove. So glad i ordered from light in the box. The online customer service was also really helpful. I also bought the veil and the mermaid style peticoat from this site and they were all perfect. If I have to do it again I would not change a thing. Thankyou very much for making me a very happy customer.

“This is one front for a number of rip off dress sites”

Tom B.
5/9/13

This is one front for a number of rip off dress sites. They all email in really bad English. You will probably receive nothing. I am £130 down. I don't expect to get it back, but if I can stop people doing what I did it'll give me some slight relief.

lilah
October 14th, 2012
tomb83
May 9th, 2013
mm113
January 29th, 2015
DO NOT BUY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
i TRIED TO BUY TWO DRESSES AND I'M NOW LEFT WITH NOTHING; NO MONEY NO DRESSES
THE WEBSITE
www.weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk
DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE
ALL THE E-MAIL ADDRESSESS *******@weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk *******@hotmail.com ARE DISABLED AND THE PHONE NUMBER
*******5588009 IS NOW BLOCKED FOR ALL INCOMING PHONES
BEWARE OF ALL COMPANIES THAT HAVE THE ADDRESS LIKE THIS ONE
Address: Room 1417, Building 1,
Gongtouchuangyeyuan, NO.483 Changxu Road,
Jinchang Region, Suzhou City,
Jiangsu Province, 215000, China

AND CHECK IF THE PROVIDER IS NOT THE SAME HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lozah
July 21st, 2011
I received my dress with holes and glue burn marks all over it looked like a two year old made it shocking- Never ever buy anything from this company. I have taken this to the world trading standards as this must never happen to another bride to be as they will not refund you either.... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!
kennym1
April 6th, 2011
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. WE GOT A WEDDING DRESS MADE OF CHEAP NET CURTAIN MATERIAL AND THEY REFUSED TO REFUND US. WE HAVE CONTACTED THE CHINESE EMBASSY AND WATCHDOG. (APRIL, 2011)
michellee5
August 3rd, 2011
Complete rip off. This website only sells cheap imitation dresses that are made of nasty fabric. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

also, i'm not an expert, but the English and spelling is terrible!

By Sarah L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk?

Have a question about Weddingdressonlineshop.co.uk?