Web Werks

Web Werks has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Web Werks also ranks 265th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Web Werks?

“unprofessional”

Lalit A.
2/16/18

Dear friends, two days back I booked a windows vps server with 8cpu and 8gb ram with 200gb ssd disk space. after I got the login details I tried to to login many times, but it was not working, I called them raised a ticket and tried to get it solved. After I logged in first time, I checked what configuration I had been provided. I was shocked it was just a 2ghz 4cpu system and not sure if it was a ssd. when I complained it and mentioned I would not like continue, kindly refund the payment its just 1 day, they totally ignored and instead started blaming me that I might had got some cheaper option so I am saying it. even though they accepted their fault, but now they want me to still stuck with them, They say they dont have refund policy. friends dont even think to try this company.

lalita6
February 16th, 2018
Dear friends,

After I logged in first time, I checked what configuration I had been provided.

I was shocked it was just a 2ghz 4cpu system and not sure if it was a ssd.

friends dont even think to try this company.

Tip for consumers: dont even think using it

suhaibl
May 2nd, 2017
I am very happy with their service. Fast problem-solving. Good support team in hosting business. Besides that, their price is very reasonable.

Questions? Get answers from the Web Werks staff and other customers.

Established in 1996, we have a client base of more than 50,000 customers spread across the world, and cater to the needs of large to small businesses and industrial groups. Web Werks is service-oriented Internet company that provides a turnkey menu for Business on the Net. Web Werks has the innovative answers to your toughest web challenges and spearhead in cutting-edge technology that is guaranteed to give your business a competitive advantage, improve your bottom-line and create lasting value. Web Werks DataCenter has been audited as CERT-IN compliant by CERTIN Empanelled auditors. Web Werks accords high priority to compliance with recognized international standards and in addition to its status as an ISO 9001:2008 company.

pritis5
Priti S.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Web Werks?

Have a question about Web Werks?