Review of WebHostFace.com

Tel: 1-866-389-6676
feedback@webhostface.com

donm286
7/21/18

This company flat out refuses to issue me a refund, even though I asked them very nicely, and prior to my renewal date, to cancel my subscription and refund my money.

Seems the customer service team have only one mission, and that's to steal your money.

mohamada14
2/11/18

thank you for this best hosting I like it soooo mush is fast and sheep and have many of plan, thanks

anthonyp141
2/5/18

After researching numerous web hosting companies webhostface had the greatest value. I am currently building my first site and look forward to hosting other sites here as well!

tanp7
2/4/18

I had searched the google to find a hosting to host my e-learning system without success till I found webhostface. Its ok now, 4 months

zr18
12/20/17

Fast hosting, great customer service and an overall great company. Definitely will be hosting all of my and my clients websites with them.

ronaldw85
12/16/17

I had searched around the web to find fordable shared Laravel hosting to host my new Laravel App without success till I landed webhostface. Its here I got all I wanted for what I had without paying more.
What again interested me more is there customer service. Never even once have I had a challenge and contacted them and missed someone online at my service. And never did I leave without a solution for whatever problem I would having.
I recomment webhostface for Laravel hosting of whatever size. I am the happiest customer ever with webhostface.

alexr182
12/15/17

The Webhosting is working as expected, the support team is the best I've ever had experience with!
No major issues, some questions raised were sorted out in no time

hiroyukit
12/15/17

The support team is excellent and answered all my questions quickly and efficiently, which is a breath of fresh air after the many other hosts I have used.

adithyal
12/14/17

i have order their webhosting for five years. no problem i have got until now.
when i have a problem, their support give me best answer how to fix.
thank's webhostface.

shashikantn
12/14/17

The team is highly dedicated and services are better than most of the other hosing companies. I have been using their services for last three year and found it worth millions.

valerianh
12/5/17

I have used over 20 web hosts in the past 15+ years and I hate to do negative reviews because as a small business owner myself I know how harmful they can be, but people should know about this before they would attempt to purchase services from this company.

I gave Web Host Face a chance, because they offered a great deal and I have decided to not extend their services due to poor uptimes (constant notification from uptimerobot on server down) and they also started to offer "lifetime hosting". The veterans in the industry know what "lifetime hosting" means. Companies who offer this in the past took the money and dissipated. So a GIANT RED flag right there.

I did get a notification that the service is going to expire so I checked my admin area and the only info I saw was a giant button "RENEW", there was no information about the fact that I am on recurring payment. So I slept peacefully until - they deducted $124.26.

It must be a mistake, so I contacted them 5 minutes after they deducted the funds. Unlike other host when similar situation occurred, they refused to reimburse my payment and at this point I am trying to get it back from PayPal or my credit card company.

In any case these guys are scammers, they do not understand what customer support means and they offer a crappy hosting with "amazing" deals until you get burned and take your money.

AVOID Web Host Face at all costs.

Response from Iva K., WebHostFace.com Representative
Dear Valerian H.,

As a veteran in the industry, I am sure you know that all legitimate hosting providers set automatic renewals by default. You have been notified of this on five occasions during your one-year term with us: when you initially purchased the hosting account, with your receipt, after payment, with the invoice for the upgrade you ordered, the receipt after you paid the upgrade and before the actual automatic renewal (the same email that you reference in your review).

You have had the chance to cancel the automatic payment or the overall account at any time. Although you contacted our customer service and technical support on several occasions, you never asked about the renewal or requested cancellation.
After your account was canceled, you were offered a partial refund, free domain registrations, and refund in the form of credit. You refused any of these solutions and placed a dispute with PayPal. We won the dispute after showing evidence that the charge is legitimate and you were aware of it.

We've been offering Lifetime hosting since November 2015 and we have no intention of disappearing off the market or discontinuing our plans. Lifetime hosting is a great solution for people who one to pay once for hosting and it is our promise to them that we will continue providing the same premium service and outstanding support for as long as they need hosting.

You have been notified of all your upcoming charges and you have been offered multiple custom solutions for your account renewal. You have had the option to cancel the account or the renewals at any time. Although I am sorry that you found your experience with us any less than favorable, your accusations of shady or dishonest practices are unjustified.

Questions? Get answers from the WebHostFace.com staff and other customers.

WebHostFace.com?