Review of WebHost.pro

Los Angeles, CA 90014, US
charles@dwhs.net

michaelm1540
6/19/18

Very happy with webhost.pro! The Service is fast, with no bugs or issues, and the support is always there if needed. The interface is organized and user friendly. There are even video tutorials for each option and, in a click, you can easily install templates, scripts, and the latest apps. While the main feature that distinguishes this provider from others is the fast speed for loading your site, the low monthly pricing for running your site is almost unbeatable. Only around $5 per month, with a 45-day trial period, is more than reasonable. Highly recommend!

rss5
1/14/18

So far Web Host Pro has been really good. I needed a lot of help getting Wordpress going correctly and they helped with it all. It's the lowest price I found with cPanel and Wordpress optimized. I pay $5.25 a month for the pro plan with a bulk discount.

paulg167
2/24/17

I use this company for a couple of my websites. Servers are fast and dependable. Support has been responsive for the times I've needed them.

reginab9
10/15/15

Webhost.pro is my most favored hosting company. I purchased their service of Web Hosting . It's very amazing ! I never got any downtime . I would recommended this hosting company !

henryh41
7/29/15

Easy to Use, Fast, Great service, Excellent Support, Slick and Efficient. I am truly impressed. Their support is efficient and are always willing to assist you no matter how small your issue is. The support at WebHost.pro has been awesome. They provide excellent service and are very helpful when you have a question. Our site performance and uptime has been much improved from our last hosting provider. I would highly recommend them!

charleneh6
5/20/15

This is BY FAR the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced.

- Their DIY website builder is not user friendly what-so-ever and there is NO tech support to guide you through that process

- I asked them if I could use hire their site builders that they advertise having. Their response was that my website was too difficult for them to create

-I couldn't acess my cpane for 5 months and the tech support said they had NO idea why

-So I suggest that we change my domain name hoping that would re-set their issue which they confirmed they did so I have my website designers change EVERY page in my upcoming website

-Then I cancel my service with them and during the same time some unknown company who's contact number is actually their fax number (so they cant comment isnt that nice) register the domain name I was told I had

charlesy9
2/9/15

I have hosting several sites and worked with them since 2001. They have always been professional and proficient for everything I have needed to web host my site.

Tip for consumers: Search for coupons, they have a bunch floating around.

charlesy7
9/15/14

Great hosting very trusted and high quality. I have an account for only $2.99 a month.

Tip for consumers: If you need simple web hosting grab an account here.

Questions? Get answers from the WebHost.pro staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WebHost.pro