WebHostPro

WebHostPro has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WebHostPro also ranks 67th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate WebHostPro?

“I have never once felt patronised. Many thanks.”

Carl J.
12/9/19

I have been using webhost since 2013, so, 6 years and counting! The personal service the team offer is second to none that I know of - they always respond promptly, often by phone so you're talking to an actual person and the advice and support is always pertinent. As I'm not in any way techy, and probably ask quite inane questions, I have never once felt patronised. Many thanks.

carlj97
December 9th, 2019
michaelm1540
June 19th, 2018
Very happy with webhost.pro! The Service is fast, with no bugs or issues, and the support is always there if needed. The interface is organized and user friendly. There are even video tutorials for each option and, in a click, you can easily install templates, scripts, and the latest apps. While the main feature that distinguishes this provider from others is the fast speed for loading your site, the low monthly pricing for running your site is almost unbeatable. Only around $5 per month, with a 45-day trial period, is more than reasonable. Highly recommend!
rss5
January 14th, 2018
So far Web Host Pro has been really good. I needed a lot of help getting Wordpress going correctly and they helped with it all. It's the lowest price I found with cPanel and Wordpress optimized. I pay $5.25 a month for the pro plan with a bulk discount.
paulg167
February 24th, 2017
I use this company for a couple of my websites. Servers are fast and dependable. Support has been responsive for the times I've needed them.
henryh41
July 29th, 2015
Easy to Use, Fast, Great service, Excellent Support, Slick and Efficient. I am truly impressed. Their support is efficient and are always willing to assist you no matter how small your issue is. The support at WebHost.pro has been awesome. They provide excellent service and are very helpful when you have a question. Our site performance and uptime has been much improved from our last hosting provider. I would highly recommend them!
charlesy7
September 15th, 2014
Great hosting very trusted and high quality. I have an account for only $2.99 a month.

Tip for consumers: If you need simple web hosting grab an account here.

reginab9
October 15th, 2015
Webhost.pro is my most favored hosting company. I purchased their service of Web Hosting . It's very amazing ! I never got any downtime . I would recommended this hosting company !
charlesy9
February 9th, 2015
I have hosting several sites and worked with them since 2001. They have always been professional and proficient for everything I have needed to web host my site.

Tip for consumers: Search for coupons, they have a bunch floating around.

Questions? Get answers from the WebHostPro staff and other customers.

Web Host Pro is a leading provider of web hosting, domain registration, reseller hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebHostPro?

Have a question about WebHostPro?