Wazehrahe.pk

Wazehrahe.pk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Wazehrahe.pk ranks 10th among International News sites.

How would you rate Wazehrahe.pk?

“Nice work”

Joe J.
5/1/20

I really like your news and beautiful website. Keep it up doing good work. I'm sharing your most of news to my friends and family.

joej441
May 1st, 2020

naveedi5
October 27th, 2020

I love your website, very informative content on your website about latest news and Pakistan. Very happy to see

muhammada169
April 23rd, 2019

This is a good news website, the news are pretty professional and they add news timely. I read all news from wazeh rahe.

muhammada168
April 22nd, 2019

Wazehrahe.pk is Pakistan's leading and the best Urdu news website. We have a dedicated team of journalists to write unique and exciting content for our site's readers.

No doubt they are the best in Pakistan, extremely good and legit company!

By Naveed I.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Wazehrahe.pk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wazehrahe.pk?

Have a question about Wazehrahe.pk?